• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I CHALLENGE YOU!!! To... create the worst roster!!! Can you beat mine?

what do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I never said that. This isn't the place to argue about such a pointless thing. If you don't want him in, that's fine because no one cares about you getting mad at a mere example of a fan favorite.
It's not that I don't want him, it's that I don't understand him. He has this massive cult fanbase, but I don't get the appeal of the character. Is it just the fact that he has a spear? Seriously, I have no idea. If he got in, I honestly wouldn't care. His cult base is happy, and seeing as how I don't care, I just wouldn't use him and use someone else. Everyone's happy. Except for the trolls, but...

Anyway; the worst roster is this:

I know it's fake, but it's just a terrible, terrible roster.

Chrom over Ike, Falco without Wolf, Lucas removed, R.O.B. removed, Snake removed, no surprises, it just hits all the wrong notes. Good thing that Wario made the fake obvious :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
It's not that I don't want him, it's that I don't understand him. He has this massive cult fanbase, but I don't get the appeal of the character. Is it just the fact that he has a spear? Seriously, I have no idea.
No, it's just an argument that he would have a unique play-style. Don't hate just because you aren't yet able to understand the based Bandana Dee. You'll understand one day. Just look at him and his cute fan-art. You'll get it eventually and you'll send me a PM saying, "hey man..." For now you should respect the ***** because based Dee worked his way up from nothing and made himself into something. The mind is just too complex when you've reached this entirely new plane of existence. Pray to the BasedGod that he forgives you for speaking ill of Bandana Dee and learn more about what you can do to learn more about believing in the Dee.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
It's not that I don't want him, it's that I don't understand him. He has this massive cult fanbase, but I don't get the appeal of the character. Is it just the fact that he has a spear? Seriously, I have no idea. If he got in, I honestly wouldn't care. His cult base is happy, and seeing as how I don't care, I just wouldn't use him and use someone else. Everyone's happy. Except for the trolls, but...

Anyway; the worst roster is this:

I know it's fake, but it's just a terrible, terrible roster.

Chrom over Ike, Falco without Wolf, Lucas removed, R.O.B. removed, Snake removed, no surprises, it just hits all the wrong notes. Good thing that Wario made the fake obvious :laugh:
I disagree. That roster is as real as noah's ark.

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
I disagree. That roster is as real as noah's ark.
Chrom is probably gonna be great. Obviously none of us know how he'll play, but I'm assuming he'll be in the middle in terms of weight and speed. But for real though, @BluePsychic the appeal of Bandana Dee lies in how cool and cute he is. Also all of the sexual innuendos that are possible when using Dee's name (e.g., Nintendo DEErect) We need more cute now that Squirtle is likely gone.

Number1MinunFan

Smash Apprentice
Here are some horrible new comers

Frank Woods (Call of Duty)
Franklin (GTA V)
Altair (Assassins Creed)

D

Deleted member

Chrom is probably gonna be great. Obviously none of us know how he'll play, but I'm assuming he'll be in the middle in terms of weight and speed. But for real though, @BluePsychic the appeal of Bandana Dee lies in how cool and cute he is. Also all of the sexual innuendos that are possible when using Dee's name (e.g., Nintendo DEErect) We need more cute now that Squirtle is likely gone.
I am honestly quite excited to see what the team does with Chrom. There are plenty of ways to make him more interesting than he seems as first glance. I just didn't want to see him over Ike like in that pic. Now that Ike's back, I actually want Chrom.

Ah, OK. I've just formed a negative bias toward the guy because I've seen too many rosters with him over certain veterans. Maybe if I actually bothered to play Return to Dreamland I'd like him more. As for the cute...you have this guy! :4villager: But yeah, cuteness sells. Except if it's Pichu. No one likes Pichu

Metal_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darktriforce1990
3DS FC
0216-0895-5308
I am honestly quite excited to see what the team does with Chrom. There are plenty of ways to make him more interesting than he seems as first glance. I just didn't want to see him over Ike like in that pic. Now that Ike's back, I actually want Chrom.

Ah, OK. I've just formed a negative bias toward the guy because I've seen too many rosters with him over certain veterans. Maybe if I actually bothered to play Return to Dreamland I'd like him more. As for the cute...you have this guy! :4villager: But yeah, cuteness sells. Except if it's Pichu. No one likes Pichu
You do know you were playing as Pichu in Brawl?

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I would love to see Bandana Dee make it in Smash 4.

D

Deleted member

Then what happened to the old Pikachu?

Or you could assume he evolved into Raichu. God help us if Nintendo ever decided to either promote Raichu, or make Ash's Pikachu evolve.

Next year should be the Year of Raichu with a Pokemon Yellow remake that allows you to evolve the Pikachu you get as a starter. Raichu is probably more neglected than Luigi.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Or you could assume he evolved into Raichu. God help us if Nintendo ever decided to either promote Raichu, or make Ash's Pikachu evolve.

Next year should be the Year of Raichu with a Pokemon Yellow remake that allows you to evolve the Pikachu you get as a starter. Raichu is probably more neglected than Luigi.
I forget Raichu even exists at times.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

Pokefan203

Smash Apprentice
Every other character is an alternate costume of the original character with slight different stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom