• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Banned Tier List

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
if you use performance/viability at tournaments as the rules for making a tier list, then link should be higher up because of isai's play at apex 2012.

and if you want to rank the japanese cast, then samus would be first, because of jousuke's dominance over the past few years.

i mean after all, these characters have placed extremely high (as in second and first place respectively, with the latter doing so multiple times).

The Star King

Smash Hero
Your Mario main is showing.

/FloridaWhatHaveYouDone
When a Yoshi player like me says Yoshi is better than Mario, people say it's because I main him, and as a result, overrate him.

When a Mario player like Nintendude says Yoshi is better than Mario, people say it's because he mains him, and as a result, underrate him.

Can't please people.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Honestly I don't think the tier list changes at all except Yoshi > Mario (which should be the case anyway), Link going down 1 or 2 spots, and Fox/Falcon being much more even with each other.

Olikus

Smash Champion
mario is better than yoshi on hyrule. I think mario is underrated on hyrule. Its a really good stage for him. yoshi is better on the other legal stages though.

so yoshi>mario overall.

And people is sleeping on DK. I admitt he get ***** by the high tiers. But francly so does many of the other low tier as well. And DK does good or even against all the low tiers, except link on hyrule maybe.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Embrace your characters dropping down the tier list Solo (under Falcon fo sho).

It'll make you feel more powerful when you pwn people.

Top Bottom