• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HYPE! 2.5 - MWW HYPE! Circuit - Topeka, KS - 3/2/13

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
HYPE! 2.5 - Video: http://www.twitch.tv/kcbrawl/b/373074283
KC Brawl Rulesset -

Singles
1: MJG ($75) :metaknight: :diddy::toonlink:
2: DeLux ($40) :popo:
3: Mr. Doom ($20) :ike: :marth: :dedede:
4: Domo :metaknight:
5: Clel :metaknight:
5: Bpow :wario: :metaknight:
7: Zeton :link: :fox:
7: Bonds :snake:
9: GIMB :kirby:
9: Megarobman :wolf:
9: Fragger :diddy:
9: Egman :yoshi:
13: Ethan :samus:
13: Rocha :snake:
13: Rev :sheik:

Doubles
1: Bpow + MJG ($62)
2: Mr. Doom + Domo ($33)
3: Zeton + Clel ($16)
4: Fragger + DeLux
5: Egman + Gimb
5: Megarobman + Rocha
7: Bonds + Caitlin

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
MegaRobMan top 5 commentary.

Anyone who wants their sets uploaded can pm me on here, facebook (Ryan Button Masher Scafe), or Skype. I will upload any sets that I am asked to for the next couple of weeks, with the people who ask first getting top priority.

DeLux

Zeton was kind of the unfortunate victim of Clel deciding he wanted to play falco and Diddy round 1 instead of his main LOL

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm sorry....ZETON was the victim of Clel?

I do believe he didn't go MetaKnight until he faced me, and somehow, someone else was the victim :(

Shouts later, long as usual.

DeLux

My bad. Zeton was A victim of Clel's shenanigans lol

There were many victims that day

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
All-Thanks for coming! See you in Wichita, KS in 3 weeks.

Jace-GG's in friendlies, wish there was a melee tournament so we could have seen it for reallllz. Convince those KC guys to not be so scared and to actually throw a melee tournament that isn't ran by a Brawl player, since that's what the problem is, because this wasn't at a house, which is why Nebraska doesn't work iirc for them

MJG-GG's in friendlies, had fun talking in the car.

DeLux-Thanks for housing and for further convincing me that I just need to pray that IC's trip.

Mr. Doom-Jab is broken, good chemistry on the mic in commentary. Nice showing.

Domo-Watching you lose to Lux's ZSS and then me win in similar fashion really shows me how much matchup knowledge matters.

Clel-Thanks for the ****. Don't sandbag next tournament, it potentially ****ed me in the standings.

Bpow-You played amazingly, should probably be refered to "Prince Bpow" from now on.

Zeton :link2: OMG LINK!!!!!!!!

Bonds-GG's in bracket

GIMB -GG's in friendlies. Needs more bair vs wolf.

Fragger-GG's in Dubs, I am so bad in doubles and I still have no idea how diddy/bananas work.

Egman-GG's in friendlies. Super Hype set vs Lux.

Ethan-Tough bracket man :(

Rocha-Fun time in dubs, also he played as :Ike:

Rev-GG's in showing up an hour late.

Caitlin-GG's in dubs, I heard you had some next-level controller set ups ideas.

MegaRobMan top 5 commentary.
Anyone who wants their sets uploaded can pm me on here,
Thanks! Also if you could upload my set vs Mr. Doom, I think that's the only one that was live straemed, if there's a doubles set it doesn't count because I have no idea what I'm doing in doubles.

DeLux

The difference was mostly MU knowledge on my end. I have 0 idea what to do vs. wolf and have an extremely bad record against wolf. I understand what to do vs. MK for the most part. If you didn't notice when we played in the night I was trying like 5 different approaches to playing the MU as MK, all of them to varying to success/failure.

And they were friendlies so I don't think we take them as seriously as you do :p

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
It's come to my attention now that I'm uploading sets from the tournament that somebody was updating the titles on xsplit in an unprofessional manner. Whoever it was, please do not do it again or I will have to restrict commentating priveledges to a few specific people.

edit: MRM I am currently uploading all the videos requested, I will add yours to the queue.

DeLux

What match was that during?

If you let me know I might be able to figure out who it was. If they don't come forward and apologize and we figure out who it is I'll make sure they know they are no longer welcome at any of my events.

DeLux

Ok, and you're sure the title didn't change during Loser's Quarters?

There was only one person doing the commentary for Loser's Semi's

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure exactly when it changed because whoever was doing it at that time was slow about it and I was just going through to collect certain sets that were requested. However, I'm tired right now, so I will go through and figure out exactly when it happened later, probably tomorrow. I also think I should point out that I'm not mad at this because it is partly my fault for not keeping a tighter watch on the stream. However, I do want my future streams to appear professional so as to not deter sponsors, so I would be much obliged if whoever did this simply steps up for it so I can be sure they learn that I will not accept such behavior on my stream.

DeLux

Keep me updated when you do find out and I'll probably be able to narrow it down

Top Bottom