• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Human Body Mafia - Game Cancelled - All Roles Posted

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'll take the role if nobody objects, but if somebody has already taken the role then I wish to be a replacement. Boy, I don't know which organ I want to be. Maybe the spleen...
smashbot transforms into smashman. Funny how that worked out.

I'm glad you came in and took the role. Now the game is back on track.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
meow

sorry i took so long medi, my pregame inactivity wont have any bearing on my performance =) I plan on winning this one too

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Okay, everyone has their roles at this point.

I have one final thing to say about the game. All the roles were assigned randomly. I say this to preempt any cheap metagaming having to do with who I would assign which role. Since they're all random, it's meaningless.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I swear to god I am not the heart...

That said I'm ready to get this sexay game underway.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I don't know about mass claiming, and voting for the first poster is not always...right. You might be hitting the wrong person, or trying to make everyone hit the wrong person.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Vote: KevinM

I hate mass claims they do nothing but hurt us on the very probable chance Medi was smart enough to not pick body parts based on which ones are in some way bad. I am not going to reveal my role.
Part of me sees this a a ballsy attempt at being seeming pro town and getting town information at the same time. Thats why with this little bit of information my vote will rest on KevinM.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
You forgot to put your vote in bold, <3.

KevinM is silly, but I won't vote for him just yet.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
if you think he is silly why not? Your vote isn't permanate you can change it when ever you change your mind or a better option presents itself. but thanks

vote: KevinM

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
problem with mass claim is that people can fake claim, and since we are starting in the day, he can't give us a report to prove it but then again fake reports can be made. I think i'll need more people to interact though before i make a vote though.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
if you think he is silly why not? Your vote isn't permanate you can change it when ever you change your mind or a better option presents itself. but thanks
I'd rather not vote when nothing strikes me as suspicious.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Vote: <3

I think this is an attempt to make KevinM look mafia when <3 really is.

It takes 10/11 for lynch right? Man, this is going to take awhile.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
vote: WiiWiiWaa

We are very much in, and should be in, the random vote phase. Random vote phase is good for town. Massclaim is bad for town. In fact, ANY claiming is bad for town. For those of you who play at epicmafia and think that claiming power roles d1 is a good thing, let me be the first to tell you that you are wrong; that strategy does not translate to forum mafia games. ^^' People in the MARVEL game are talking about having a power role claim early, which is just bad.

No claims.
NO ROLEFISHING.
Yes random votes.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
My investigation shows me that Tom is independent!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Eor is just being dumb. ^^' For those of you who are unaware, cops almost always do their investigating at night, and we have not had a night. =) He is just joking around.

Claiming can be one of two things, but basically it is releasing information about yourself to the public. In the case of Human Body Mafia, you can roleclaim, which would be to say "I am the cop," "I am a doctor," etc. or you could organclaim (lol) and say "I am the Brain," "We are the testicles," etc.

Obviously organclaiming is useless information.

Roleclaiming would not be pro-town right now, because it just gives the mafia more information. A cop would have no confirmed innocents or guiltys, a doctor would just get night-killed, and any other power role would either be targeted or ignored. So no claiming. ^^

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
If Tom is independent again after what happened in Marvel Mafia...

I think we should name our body after a famous person or character with some kind of potentially fatal disease.

Top Bottom