• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSL: Houston Smash League (This Page Overgoing A Overhaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Where and when is this one?
is on next week il give yall more info on it ok i just need to know who is coming for sure not of that bull stuff yall say yall want to play well iam doing this for all of us so let get this started! this is my cell for info 832-894-2133

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
hey its me neon again hosting another smashfest at my aunts house and bring $5 for food and bring your controlls,tv's,and gamesytems

}--->ANDREW AKA NEON<---{

dawn001

Smash Ace
hey its me neon again hosting another smashfest at my aunts house and bring $5 for food and bring your controlls,tv's,and gamesytems

}--->ANDREW AKA NEON<---{
ok cool i will bring my tv and system and 5$ dollards afcourse i get hungry all the time so yeah cool is next thursday right?

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
ok cool i will bring my tv and system and 5$ dollards afcourse i get hungry all the time so yeah cool is next thursday right?

sure thing my aunt didnt come through next time but she will this time so yeah and tell void and kage and all those other ssbm players

ricey09

Smash Cadet
ok cool the dirrection is 220 Dipping Ln 77076 and for the people who did come last time sorry for the issue about the whole addrees thing and this one is for reals sorry!
ok is cool to gay but just dont pull a stunt on me
Is the smashfest dawn is talking about the same one that neon is?

J-Red

Smash Cadet
ok cool the dirrection is 220 Dipping Ln 77076 and for the people who did come last time sorry for the issue about the whole addrees thing and this one is for reals sorry!
ok is cool to gay but just dont pull a stunt on me
Ricey posted that earlier when he was over here. I'm not gay. I like boobs and stuff. I won't pull any stunts on you. Don't worry.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Dawn dude,
you wanna do a crew match? ares vs. your just for fun. no beef. although people in my crew might want to wager $$$ but yeh, anyways whats up onit hit meh back.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
You must be really good if you get bored beating PIMPSLAP! Wow, please, teach me your secrets!

On a side note, $10 MM, you too, PIMPSLAP?
Thise guy is full of **** dark light i four stocked him 5 times already. DAWN it's not like i'm dying to be in your crew jeremy assumed that. Don't be so full of your self i have my own crew and yeah they suck but thats temporarly. I promise you i will crew battle you to DAWN in couple months and jeremys crew.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Thise guy is full of **** dark light i four stocked him 5 times already. DAWN it's not like i'm dying to be in your crew jeremy assumed that. Don't be so full of your self i have my own crew and yeah they suck but thats temporarly. I promise you i will crew battle you to DAWN in couple months and jeremys crew.
thats not what i meant i dint mean it that way is juts that alot of people think you are in my crew and in my crew there is only 3 void,kage,and me and iam thinking of getting 2 more shok and neon i mean they have improve so much even iam like **** there getting better really fast i see pontential in them so yeah just to get that clear pimpslap you are cool in my book ok so dont get mad and iam still waiting my burger !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom