• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSL: Houston Smash League (This Page Overgoing A Overhaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
honestly the hotness i could get around. the smell wasnt so bad. if there is another milk match it will be worth going again.

ATTENTION TO ANYBODY THAT FILMED THE MILK MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please send it to mouf or put it on youtube. no joke.

ricey09

Smash Cadet
I'm definately the best smasher in the city of houston...haha just playin. I'm just a houston smasher that just felt like posting.

Ophelius

Smash Ace
You know the little sprinkles you had on your ice
Hey! Team Santa Fe is coming back together! Tyle isn't as much of an @$$hole as he used to be either. He's actually talking to Jimbo. Lol, he was never really an arsehole anyway. Well, maybe to TGM, but that's all.
Hey Feifer, you made Luigi mad! That was Nino. Not very good, is he?

ricey09

Smash Cadet
Haha smashing always sounds good. Are there any smashfests or events coming up soon?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
jeremy, you got top 3 in the anime tourney cause no one good went. lol!!!!!!!!!

and dawn would most likly beat you, you dont play enough good people to be a tasty fox.

and generaly a No johns match is 10 fights. both players stay with one character. you gotta play all 10 matches though. even if dawn wins only 3, you still gotta play them all.

but thats if u ever show up to anything.

Jeremy said: Just Cause you play someone 1,000 times and you beat them once dosn't mean you can beat them..

wow, you be a big hipo-crit
Ima punk you. lol. I know its love.

xzall know i can beat him !!! and besides you lost to PIMPSLP"s DK vs your marth come on now how did that happen i dont care if you never play with your marth but **** i never lost to his DK ill even beat his DK with my MEWTWO!! shame shame!!
i hope next time threre is a tourny or smashfest you better show MR.no show!!!!!! so that we can play and i could shut you up and to prove to everyone that you are nothing lies!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude no beef, lets just play and keep it friendly, its all good. Were all buds even TGM, but yeh do yall want to have a crew match?...cause it'll be fun?

J-Red

Smash Cadet
Ricey and I would like to play sometime this week if anyone wants to meet up. We haven't played anyone else from Houston since February. So if anyone is interested I can probably drive to you or if it's not too many people you can come to my house. My AIM is pooty84 if you want to play.

Ophelius

Smash Ace
You know the little sprinkles you had on your ice
I haven't played anyone good since TGM graduated. I'm stuck with Jimbo. Stupid Jimmy. Hit me with his god dang car. Well, actually, that was partly my fault... Anyway, my dad doesn't have any problem with me going up around Houston, so I'll make a few public appearances. READ MY LAST POST JEREMY!!!

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
What's with my name being included in these previous matches?

oh yea...

Jeremy, I'm going to call you.
Aceout92, I'm going to call you.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hey Feifer, you made Luigi mad! That was Nino. Not very good, is he?
Hun? I dont remeber playin luigis... mabey like one. I have no comment.

Anyway, my dad doesn't have any problem with me going up around Houston, so I'll make a few public appearances. READ MY LAST POST JEREMY!!!
Come over...

ANYONE CAN COME OVER AND PLAY ME!!!!!!!!! But Dont ask me to play falco.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
I wanted to meet up at my house cause i have a projector,food,and movies. Well idk, talk to me to see whats goin on

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
... Alright. After the tourney on the 25th, I'll put up something so we figure out what everyone wants to do. Sound cool?

What u mean yull put somethin up? Imma make a tournament at my house and somethin else in the future

dawn001

Smash Ace
What's with my name being included in these previous matches?

oh yea...

Jeremy, I'm going to call you.
Aceout92, I'm going to call you.
hey xzalla tomorrow we are having smash on the library again if yall want to come if you want to play this week or something let me know!!

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow I get off at 4:30pm. I'll call to see what Nova is doing first before hand.

I found out I lost my smash disc two days ago, and I really want to play now.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Tomorrow I get off at 4:30pm. I'll call to see what Nova is doing first before hand.

I found out I lost my smash disc two days ago, and I really want to play now.
ok cool just call kage and **** so that he can tell you about it!!!! KAGE if you are reading this post tomorrow is the melee at the library ok

J-Red

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure what's going down or when it's going down but is it cool if me and ricey come? We really want to play anybody other than ourselves.

dawn001

Smash Ace
I'm not sure what's going down or when it's going down but is it cool if me and ricey come? We really want to play anybody other than ourselves.
if you are talking about the post that i put then yeah you can come anyone can the library is by sam houston high school is right across the street 9400 irvington

kage921

Smash Journeyman
As much as it hurts me. I believe that i won't be able to make it to the library, sorry guys I have no transportation. Dawn do you have your car? Hit me up if you do.

J-Red

Smash Cadet
I did. It's going to be at our buddy Mike's house but he's taking his sweet @$$ time getting back in town. But if you want to smash with the rest of us in Katy, call me. I'll PM you my number.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
So Jeremy when am i going to have the honor of playing you? Hopefully soon. We went to Pimpslap's place with hope of playing you and you dind't show up, we called and you didn't pick up your phone.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll be free this weekend if anyone wants some practice...

dark_light

Smash Rookie
beating xzalla and pimpslap is an amazing feat that no ordinary player can do!!!!!! TRULY EPIC!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
thise is PIMPSlap on my friends account wtf are you guys dissing me i know i suck but thats only temporally DAWN low wtf?

dark_light

Smash Rookie
im dark_light im in houston, tx 77009
i play PIMPSLAP (i get bored be4ating him so many times)...ok he beats me sometimes
but not always
i know ace__fill in the blank__ 2 (dont remember his name)

Jake13

Smash Lord
im dark_light im in houston, tx 77009
i play PIMPSLAP (i get bored be4ating him so many times)...ok he beats me sometimes
but not always
i know ace__fill in the blank__ 2 (dont remember his name)
You must be really good if you get bored beating PIMPSLAP! Wow, please, teach me your secrets!

On a side note, $10 MM, you too, PIMPSLAP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom