• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSL: Houston Smash League (This Page Overgoing A Overhaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Red

Smash Cadet
dude what the f%ck why are you saying that for but if it makes you happy
Ricey is my neighbor and he comes over to my house everyday and when I'm not at the computer he gets on and tells people I'm gay.

And yes, I plan on going to the smashfest on Thursday for sure.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Ricey is my neighbor and he comes over to my house everyday and when I'm not at the computer he gets on and tells people I'm gay.

Yes, I plan on going to the one on Thursday for sure.
well you better start doing something about it cause people are going to start thinking that you are gay!

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
PIMPSLAP: Did you accepted my MM, 10 dollars?
Jake i don't accept.
Dawn i will be working thursday and friday and saturday and monday and tuesday and wensday i do have thise coming tuesday and wensday off? wanna hang out and get some game in and i main jiggs now so you will have a challenge next time and i will counter pick something random against your marth lol youll see...

Jiggz for top tier.:)

To jakethirteen hey in a couple months i will be happy to have the mm. But i wanna get good first so you have a challenge

Xzella we need to hang out more... :mad:

Jeremy even though you where so quite why we played i would like to play more and you and dawn can finally have your epic battle at thise point i say dawn would beat you. but barlly i did you a favor jeremy and did not show them our match vids so... so you still can suprise them:)
TGM and Mouf i still kinda suck but i beat shock and neon so i still fill good can't wait to play you guys again probally when brawl comes out.

Shök

Smash Champion
hey pimpslap, you only beat beat my sheik, you didnt beat my main fox

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
wait what crew who is on your crew? and ill tell you mine and just for the record pimpslap is not in ours!!:mad:
The crew consist of: Mr.3000, Jakethirteen, T-rex, XZalla, and Me.... so whts up on it. Im sure your crew can atleast go 50/50 with ares so lets play. Also, Everyone knows jake goes around money matching everyone... so if it was cool, everyone in your crew could put in 5-10$ same for ares... and winner could take the money.... this is just to make everyone play at there best cause money would be on the line. But ultimatly its all for fun. So you and your crew cool with that?

goofierrez

Smash Rookie
NNID
goofierrez
eneryone going to the smash fest on thurs take pokemon diamond or pearl if u have it and ill wreak u

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok this thread's gone way too far.

Go here to talk about smash in the Houston area.

And by that I mean you know... actual smash discussion about meeting up to play in smashfests and mini tournaments. No flaming, no having 50 post long discussion between 2 people that should just be on AIM, no "i'm better than u" "no i'm better than you lolz" stupid one line discussions, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom