• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how you killing the final week of waiting?

Killer Tree

Smash Journeyman
It sucks because Spring Break is all of this week D:

I'm playing Halo 3 and I just bought Worms off XBLA.

I might finish Mario Galaxy but I still haven't bothered to buy batteries for my wiimote.

This week I will start watching LOST. Many of my friends say it is a great show and I just found out LOST episodes are on ABC???NBC/whatever.com

maxieman

Smash Ace
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Smashboards
Guitar Hero 3 (for some reason I got interested again)
Drawing
Boredom

P.R.P.

Smash Rookie
I'll be:

-going to school
-running for Track (distance)
-hanging out with friends
-playing a little Melee or 64 if its on the Virtual Console

FMArthur

Smash Cadet
Emulating old games that I miss - and they're all long, like Zeldas and Pokemon Crystal and some SNES RPGs I didn't finish when I was a kid.

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
This week I will start watching LOST. Many of my friends say it is a great show and I just found out LOST episodes are on ABC???NBC/whatever.com
Good choice. I also heard it was good. I saw the pilot and I enjoyed it, but now I must watch the rest.

Manesh

Smash Rookie
I'm going to play as much Xbox 360 as I can, because I won't be doing that for a while when Brawl comes out.

will388

Smash Cadet
i have 2 research papers due late april/early May.. this thread just reminded me that I could start to do them ahead of time instead of the typical procrastination..
so right now im working on them, before that i wasnt really doing anything. its going to be a really long week though

Forget Me Not

Smash Apprentice
Gotta finish DMC4 and No More Heroes. Then I have Patapon to play. I'm most likely just going to lounge around since the next time I work is Tuesday morning. School I can care less for...

keeper

Smash Champion
Well, I'm at school for at least 12 hours a day. =\

-School
-LaCrosse
-Eat/Sleep/Shower
-SSBM
-Homework

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
This is going to be one of the longest weeks for me. I am grounded due to some bad grades, so I can't either get out of the house and hang out or play videogames. At least I can go to the gym. >.>

Le sigh.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Just started playing Ocarina of Time, trying to beat the last two temples. I know, I'm very late. :laugh:

nice1

Smash Lord
Final Fantasy 8, work, and since it's exams week and i get 3 days off skool i'll be sleeping all day

Playing Tales of Legendia, Melee, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle and Odin Sphere. School's garbage easy, so it's not going to last too long. I'll be in the tourney, so I'll be learning up on Ike and PT so as to use them effectively.

In other words, what I've been doing since July 28, 2007.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Wow... A lot of anime people... I hate anime. If I am not at school and the boards are not working or going slow, I'll probably think about something that I like... (Not Brawl...)

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
Well I got OGT's all this week. then im probably gonna be playin alot of madden and I just bought Kirby 64 on the virtual console its so freakin awesome!!

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
Drawing anime for the first time in 2 years /speedrunning banjo kazooie/ hiking mountains/scenic art/photography etc.

lonesoldier

Smash Cadet
finishing TP on my wii...gotta get those heart pieces. ummm what else...mario galaxy? ****ing week is gonna be hell....

Heroshi

Smash Rookie
hmm...

-School (Skipping on friday but not the day after brawl.. Its good and all but one day of school will breeze by)

- Dead Rising... (ADD ME ON XBL IF YOU WANT) - CravenTurtie (yes thats an I)

-Forums

-Live Streams

-Hanging with girl and play some melee with her (Yeah she games... but only smash bros..)

-TRYING to beat Phantom Hourglass without a guide (Dang it isle of dead)

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I have school most of the week. I have off tomorrow, but have to write a paper. I'm pretty much have the whole week covered. The only time that will be hard is Saturday. I'm not even sure what time is good to get to gamestop. I was guessing 11:30 or so. This week just needs to fly by so I no longer have to wait.

Top Bottom