• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how you killing the final week of waiting?

The Director

Smash Lord
This week is dragging. The slowest week of my life.

I'm not playing any other games...truth be told, Smash is really the only game I play. I got CoD4 for winning a Melee tourny a couple weeks back, but meh. It's not worth starting a game I'm not going to finish. (since Brawl hits in 5 days)

I think we can all agree: Smashboards has become a deadstick. Conversation on here has slowed to almost a halt, pretty much everything that can be said about this game has already been covered...about 5 times over!

AzN.Prid3

Smash Rookie
I've been playing Melee, Call of Duty 4 etc. Studying >.>

I might not be able to purchase Brawl on release date because I'm leaving for a trip.

dizzam

Smash Cadet
I'm going to hibernate until Saturday.. @__@;

Got school and a job interview on Wednesday. Probably going to play alot of brawl and practice before the ownage I'm about to receive at the tourney in GameStop to pass time..

Gyumi

Smash Cadet
Studying for the tests I have next week
Playing World of Warcraft.
Hanging out with friends

S_K_S_K

Smash Rookie
Wednesday: Pierce The Veil concert
Thursday: Half-day at school and snowboarding
Friday: Snowboarding
Saturday: Hanging out and then off Gamestop
Sunday: Greatest day ever

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Eh... school for the most part.

Playing WoW some - gotta level my now-level 51 Draenei shaman.

Also, I might go back and beat Galaxy, or replay Pikmin 2.

And friday and saturday, play melee, and get out of the habit of l-canceling and wavedashing.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
Well, i was hoping that school would have me busy all week and last one, but i hadn't have gotten any homework or anything to do so i started pokemon pearl again, and now im just training my pokes XD.

Also i was supposed to finish some games again, mostly GameCube games, like Fire emblem, Metroid P 2 - Echoes, TLOZ windwaker, but i got bored of those.

illphil

Smash Apprentice
School...Friday gym, but the afternoon will drag. Saturday will drag unless I have some homework, which I need to finish all by Sunday, then a little gig at night. Then wake up at 9 on Sunday, assuming my phone changes DST settings itself

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, i was hoping that school would have me busy all week and last one, but i hadn't have gotten any homework or anything to do so i started pokemon pearl again, and now im just training my pokes XD.

Also i was supposed to finish some games again, mostly GameCube games, like Fire emblem, Metroid P 2 - Echoes, TLOZ windwaker, but i got bored of those.
Bah, I WISH I could replay Wind Waker, that was honestly my favorite Zelda game of all time. The different islands, cel-shading..aw, it was so awesome.

But. Unfortunately, I lost my disk... :(

Ought to go back and play Pearl or Diamond though

Tatsujinken

Smash Journeyman
I need to shape up in school. If I'm doing as bad as I am now, then I can imagine how bad it's going to be when I get Brawl...

WHY MUST I LEARN FOR MY OWN BENEFIT I WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

M.K

Level 55
-Mid-Terms
-Learning Back 1 1/2 during Diving Practice >.<
-Uh...haircut? Yeah, I need one.
-TOURNY ON SATURDAY
-Watching a play at my old middle school

ThePUNK

Smash Apprentice
Well I have enough homework/ work to tide me over till the 8th but. . . I have spring break next week so It is perfect for me!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well I have enough homework/ work to tide me over till the 8th but. . . I have spring break next week so It is perfect for me!
WHAT??

Some people are so lucky... Mine isnt until the beginning of April :(

Top Bottom