• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Would You Rate Yourself???

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
ok then what would you rate me?
Read the title. Rate yourself. You can say you're a 91, but you're wrong.

I'm an 18.

Edit: I'll actually give good reasons why. I'm an 18 because I'm truly bad at this game. That along with me using crap characters, it only makes it more difficult for me to win. Not only that, but people will do anything to win. Like Marths infiniting my Ness, or Dedede's infiniting my Mario.

Just terrible.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
ug this guy has the same name as me i dont like lol
hahahaha^^ sry bro^^ xD
too funny^^ what's your name in brawl????xD

No joke, I'm like a 91 to be honest. I don't usually lose.
unless your OFFICALLY BETTER THAN ME, im mostly likely gonna whip you everytime.
i wish i could fight you someday^^ see if you are really as good as you say^^ xD:laugh::chuckle:

at straked: oh yeah! i hate dedede!!!!!!!!!!! his ****ing shieldgrab makes me sick!!!!!:psycho::mad:

Coney

Smash Master
this is how i read it

1-5 : don't go to tourneys
6 : low level tourney placers (9th or lower)
7 : mid level tourney placers (9th - 5th)
8 : high level tourney placers (4th - 2nd)
9 : tourney winners, small
10 : tourney winners, large

depends on the strength of the region, of course, and size of the tournament--just assume a tournament of ~40-50 people in a moderately strong region for these results, i guess

Allied

Smash Master
thats not how i read it

either way i think i'm a honest 8.5

and i have the experience 0_o!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I'd give myself a 8.0 at my peak
but I've gotten really rusty...
Probably a 7.0 now

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Then you're probably not a 6.5.

@Allied: Lol no, you're definitely not an 8.5 if no one's heard of you.
Allied's one of the best Kirbys on the East Coast. He has enough tournament experience, videos, and helpful advice that I'd believe he's an 8.5.

lolsolid you're not supposed to be an idiot.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
I'm tournament worthy :embarrass

Yes, still tournament level.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I would put myself into the 70's area I'm pretty good but I still lose but I'm better than average and when I do lose it's not by a lot.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
@ fastfire

you say you are a 65 but you don't grab as a d3 mainer???
you obviously overrate yourself^^

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'd say 70-75, I win a lot but still need much more practice on advance techniques and fighting certain characters.

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
I would say I'm a 63 on your list, and then "Intermediate" on the more professional one.

I'm pretty decent at Brawl like many good people I've fought said. I need a lot more practice, but I got all the basics down, I can wave-smash with Link, Snake, and Falco (I mess up doing it sometimes, though), I can chain-grab well with Falco and D3, I know other advanced attacks and stuff like the Snake C4 recovery, and stuff like that. I know how to DI, but I can never pull it off right.

I got mostly all of my fighting styles and learned new techniques and such from Brawling experts and watching videos. I've tried them and mastered most of them.

I may not be good offensive wise, but I like doing mindgames and I'm somewhat defensive. But I do need LOADS of practice.

So all in all I'm decent and have a good amount of knowledge of the game, but I need a load of practice still.

Roughly I'm at 67-70.
I can kill up to level 7 CPUs (bit of a struggle with 8s, and not too good with 9s) but I still need to try more combos and dodge faster, even though dodging Tabuu's Off Waves (on Normal to Hard) and then taunting is easy for me. I still need to learn, but I don't ever think I'll be able for matches against master players.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Vids or it didn't happen.
Yeah, I'd like to see some of you all fight. Me? I've got no Youtube account or any knowledge of posting videos.

My official answer is .... 55-60. :) Yep. Although, I'm a little out of practice and I haven't entered a tourney yet...

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
As of my last tournament, I'd say 74.

To put a little more perspective, I consider anyone who is Power Ranked to be 80.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Roughly I'm at 67-70.
I can kill up to level 7 CPUs (bit of a struggle with 8s, and not too good with 9s) but I still need to try more combos and dodge faster, even though dodging Tabuu's Off Waves (on Normal to Hard) and then taunting is easy for me. I still need to learn, but I don't ever think I'll be able for matches against master players.
If you can't consistently JV 4 stock a level 9, then you're no better than a 50.

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
Roughly I'm at 67-70.
I can only fight level sevens, too, but I can kill level nines. I just have trouble with them sometimes.

But Straked, just cause of that, doesn't mean you suck online. I was able to give a lot of expert Brawlers from different places a decent challenge.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I have to four-stock a level nine? :( Well, I'm a fifty then.
I don't think you understand the term.

You 3-stock the CPU, remain at 0%, then add an extra stock.

You 3-stock them, but it's considered a JV 4 stock.

Or if you can at least beat a level 9, that could be a 40 at best.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Well, I can definitely beat up a level nine the last time I checked (though I haven't played for a couple o' weeks), but three-stocking them without taking damage... nope. I'm not fifty. :(

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I went a little overboard with those requirements, but it's really not difficult to not get hit.

If they powershield everything you've got, it's understandable. But even in Brawl, I don't quite understand how people can lose to a CPU.

Top Bottom