• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Duel

Smash Apprentice
TM is not from Michigan lol, he's from Ohio and he plays in Michigan, I'm actually one of the only Ganons living in Michigan. Get it straight people.

And also sidebet on TM over Coast

Last edited:

Superspright

Smash Lord
Nah seriously burn off your d***. We don't need your negative **** around here, grow the **** up.

You guys need to come to Toronto with Axe and M2k confirmed already going there on May 30-31 i think? Glorious battles ahead!
LOL

You grow up. Stop talking about my awesome ****. You don't know how good it is. I would never burn that thing off. Damn virgins. Burning their *****.

@Pseudo
Ganondorf sucks. Is that a negative thing to say? No. It's realistic. And it's realistic to say that if you are having Peach problems then maybe you either need to work on the matchup until it becomes doable, or just play another character to deal with her. It's not supposed to be a matchup where you get trashed, honestly. And most Peach players don't even understand the Ganondorf matchup so they get rolled unless they are decent.

Last edited:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
LOL

You grow up. Stop talking about my awesome ****. You don't know how good it is. I would never burn that thing off. Damn virgins. Burning their *****.

@Pseudo
Ganondorf sucks. Is that a negative thing to say? No. It's realistic. And it's realistic to say that if you are having Peach problems then maybe you either need to work on the matchup until it becomes doable, or just play another character to deal with her. It's not supposed to be a matchup where you get trashed, honestly. And most Peach players don't even understand the Ganondorf matchup so they get rolled unless they are decent.
You clearly have experienced top Peaches play. lol

Superspright

Smash Lord
I know what it feels like to be smothered, but I've seen plenty of Ganondorfs go very even with top level peaches...it's not a bad match up. It's just not a cake walk. He doesn't have any easy match ups that are played at a competitive level.

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
I think the difference in opinion on the Peach matchup among Ganon players is interesting. Eikelmann claims it's his best matchup. I've seen n0ne claim it's good for Ganon. And then you have Kage claiming it's bad. I'd like to think it's 50/50, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I know what it feels like to be smothered, but I've seen plenty of Ganondorfs go very even with top level peaches...it's not a bad match up. It's just not a cake walk. He doesn't have any easy match ups that are played at a competitive level.
Oh do you? It was probably a man with all that d*** xp.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
@Pseudo
My mistake. I suppose my point was that when I ask the ganondorf boards for peach advice, I ask because I want to do it as ganon. No hate intended.

Kage lol

YvngFlameHoe

Smash Ace
All im saying is, blaming the characters "badness" when said character has only 5 bad matchups in a game of 20+ characters only sounds like it should be 25% the problem.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm bored and was thinking about recent talk about Ganons toughest matchups, got high and typed this. I don't think numbers really mean anything tbh

Bull**** tier: fox sheik

Tough tier: falcon jiggs falco

jv tough tier: marth peach

not quite even: samus pikachu

Even: ditto, ylink, link

Not quite even: Doc, mario, luigi, IC's, etc.

IMO.

Last edited:

Linguini

Smash Master
I was always just decent vs peach. Never had a consistent good peach to play after xif moved out of my town in 07.

It was good enough to beat every peach except vwins and armada lol. And I only ever played vwins in 2 matches ever so that's way too little lol. Armada I played a lot at Apex 2012 at first it was even but then he started camping and bodied me -_-

Last edited:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I was always just decent vs peach. Never had a consistent good peach to play after xif moved out of my town in 07.

It was good enough to beat every peach except vwins and armada lol. And I only ever played vwins in 2 matches ever so that's way too little lol. Armada I played a lot at Apex 2012 at first it was even but then he started camping and bodied me -_-
It's only going to get harder.. lol.

Top Bottom