• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
i love smashboards smack talk.
Is there a certain frame to shield drop right after getting hit?
as everyone has been saying, it's all based on the hitstun. i've also found that it depends on what type of shield you're using, light or normal. when i light shield, it seems like i can't shield drop as quickly as i can out of hitstun than my regular shield. i'm not sure if that's true, but it just feels like that from the matches i've played. i also get hit back way further from light shield so if i shield drop uair from a falco dair for example, it might not hit because the falco will knock me all the way to the other side of the platform, sometimes even off the platform.

MosthatedinNC

Dorsey
Lol, I think Superspright is the guy that I offered a 100$ mm to in ganon dittos, me using fair only. Tough to remember, so many scrubs, so little time.

MosthatedinNC

Dorsey
In all seriousness, superspright(who has never been to a tournament) is adding a little too much estrogen with his cat fights/ attempt at e-intimidation to the most badass thread on swf. As hilarious as your wannabe e tough guy charade is, please Stop, this thread is for ganon

Renth

Smash Hero
Am I supposed to feel threatened or something? Yes I am small build it's genetics. I really don't see what difference that makes with anything relating to skill level in a children's video game we all like to play.

If these however are threats directed to my personal well being I have no problems filing a report to higher authority

However, this being some random stooge on the internet who likes to talk tough when no one knows who he is nor does he back up what he says in terms of game knowledge and so on.

I will simply write him off as internet scrub #372 and block him so I can no longer see his posts it's the mature thing to do.

You win super bro, I can no longer see your posts any farther means of you trying to contact me will be written off as harassment.

Have a nice life ^_^

Superspright

Smash Lord
Warning Received
Am I supposed to feel threatened or something? Yes I am small build it's genetics. I really don't see what difference that makes with anything relating to skill level in a children's video game we all like to play.

If these however are threats directed to my personal well being I have no problems filing a report to higher authority

However, this being some random stooge on the internet who likes to talk tough when no one knows who he is nor does he back up what he says in terms of game knowledge and so on.

I will simply write him off as internet scrub #372 and block him so I can no longer see his posts it's the mature thing to do.

You win super bro, I can no longer see your posts any farther means of you trying to contact me will be written off as harassment.

Have a nice life ^_^
What a wet vagina. I weighed 150 when I was 13. That's adorable. I still can't wait to see you.

Last edited:

ChemX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mychemmeghan
What a wet vagina. I weighed 150 when I was 13. That's adorable. I still can't wait to see you.
Usually wet vaginas are a good thing. Then again, I clearly lack to see where that is even an insult to begin with.
Please enlighten me with your profound intelligence on this.

Renth

Smash Hero
You're the man renth
Na.. I just have heard enough, I speak truth and bring knowledge and help the Ganondorf community this guy is a cancer on what I try to do here. If he goes any farther with threats then I will take this matter where it needs to be til then he no longer exists.

Also, him claiming about can't wait to see me isn't very concerning I am in Florida and from what he claims he is in New York. If he wants to come to Florida so I can beat him in a childrens video game cool stuff. If he wants to threaten my lively hood then we have a real problem and he needs to get himself together and not take the wonders of the internet so seriously.

It'd be scary impressive if he took the effort into being an e-thug into his smash practice he'd be amazing.

Coastward

Smash Lord
2nd in pools, coulda got first but i wasn't really warmed up for my first match. played excellent in pools though, best i've ever played. i was steamrolling.

bracket started, won my first match against kirbykaze's brother who MAINS GANONDORF. it was actually pretty decent too.
then i lose to the guy who ended up winning the tournament. both games were super close, down to the last stock. i think i was the closest to beating him out of everyone today.
then i lost to a super good peach who for some reason lost first round to a 4th seed. i think i need more peach MU knowledge, i didn't really know what i was doing and didnt understand what i needed to be doing.

played a **** ton of friendlies, and i was barely losing matches afterwards unless it was a ranked player or a sheik. there were a lot of marths there too so i was eating them up.

got 33rd which sucks, i know i shouldve definitely done better, but i can feel myself leveling up. im turning ****ing super saiyan. next monthly is in two weeks so im gonna hit up the hyperbolic time chamber and grind out until then. my buddy across the street got 4th today so i plan on training with him.

also, @ Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir youre a fraud for placing 49th and not playing friendlies with me lmao

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So like, instead of being all flame baiting and then spamming some LOLs at someones heated reaction, maybe you shouldn't flame bait at all, then the heated reaction could be observed in a bubble and dealt with as such.

ROAR.

Also I would lose to many people in MMs against NTSC ganon fair only. As a PAL player that thing is close to the most obnoxious move. GET HIT BY FAIR AT 40%? bye bye stock :( *sadface*.

Anywho, stay classy ganon players.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
So like, instead of being all flame baiting and then spamming some LOLs at someones heated reaction, maybe you shouldn't flame bait at all, then the heated reaction could be observed in a bubble and dealt with as such.

ROAR.

Also I would lose to many people in MMs against NTSC ganon fair only. As a PAL player that thing is close to the most obnoxious move. GET HIT BY FAIR AT 40%? bye bye stock :( *sadface*.

Anywho, stay classy ganon players.
PAL fair has less knockback actually. But with that comes added combo potential. 40%??? Lol. DI?

Stay Classy.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
also, @ Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir youre a fraud for placing 49th and not playing friendlies with me lmao
Man I'm so salty about getting 49th.

Not cuz I lost to players I think I should have beaten (although game 3 of my loser's set was last stock and I lost all my stocks in the same stupid way), but because, with the quality of players that were at this event, there was no way in HELL I should have gotten first in my pool.

The 4th seed that I played in round 1 absolutely DESTROYED me. He was like, a legitimately good Marth. I probably would have had a better chance if I had used Ganon, but I want to stick to Fox and Marth from now on. But w/e back to the other guy. I find it pretty scary to think of who else was in that pool that the guy I played was a 4th seed. He probably could have got 1st seed in most other pools. I guess that's just the sort of problems that seeding can run into when 75% of the players are new :p

And I barely got to play any friendlies at all yesterday. That place was so ****ing packed lmao

Superspright

Smash Lord
Warning Received
Usually wet vaginas are a good thing. Then again, I clearly lack to see where that is even an insult to begin with.
Please enlighten me with your profound intelligence on this.
I **** wet *******. Do you wanna be ****ed by me? Come on. Even with your modicum of intellect you should have been able to figure that one out.

MosthatedinNC

Dorsey
Again, this is the ganon boards. Not the 'no name wannabe e tough guy that talks like he just lost his virginity last week' boards.

Dang, that's a lot of people and I'm only familiar with a few.

So peach was the biggest issue for you coast? I think I remember you mentioning that

Last edited:

Coastward

Smash Lord
Again, this is the ganon boards. Not the 'no name wannabe e tough guy that talks like he just lost his virginity last week' boards.

Dang, that's a lot of people and I'm only familiar with a few.

So peach was the biggest issue for you coast? I think I remember you mentioning that
yeah, half of the entrants were marths which was fine with me. there were a **** ton of sheiks too, but they were all bad tbh. none of them knew what they were doing. peach and fox really ****ed me over. i tried trading with peach, but she was getting more out of it than i was. im gonna watch a **** ton of videos and see what i need to be doing, or get an idea of it.

Renth

Smash Hero
Emilio come over to my place bro and play smash with me. I got streaming/recording equipment let me show the communiity how RAW you are

Top Bottom