• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How much $ have you made on Tournaments??

shiek121

Smash Cadet
Well actully I've never been in one (DANG PARANTS) so how much have you made?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I have the same problem as you, Shiek121, But I'm gonna enter one soon and make some moolah

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
About $80, give or take. I don't go to tournaments too often, and about half the ones I've been to have been non-cash prizes such as games, giftcards, etc.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Lol none, the only tounreys I've ever been to were no cash prize(or even any form of money) or Silent Wolf was in it... or so I heard.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
None. Maybe like $30 from mms that's about it. I place safely in the middle of every big tourney I go to. I won a controller for 1st place at a smaller tourney lol

solrac_krad

Smash Apprentice
Ist tourney and only one: second place, small tourney at my city,a game, LoZ:TW, sold it, needed the money to buy some books for the medicine school I go to

forkgirl

Smash Lord
money won from tournaments: I'd say about...a little more than $200 overall

money lost from tournament fees, plane tickets, bus tickets, gas money: over $1000

LOL thats not even counting the 2 speeding tickets i got on the way back from tourneys...although i still havent payed them >.>

it was all totally worth it though

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I have won a lot in MM's and some in tournaments but I have spent more then I have won for sure.

Tatsujinken

Smash Journeyman
$25 won from some local gaming store tourney. It was pretty terrible with all of the FFA gangbanging and all, but I managed to make it in 2nd place. I never got to participate in a hardcore competitive tournament, although I'd like to.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
400 or so won

but lost spent on entrance fees, gas, etc... well i'm cheap and i work around things, so maybe around 200 total LOL.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think i won a quarter offa some kid at a game store

i might have won like a piece of chewing gum from my roommate once

i don't even like gum

Awex

Smash Lord
New to the scene, so basically I'm in the hole right now due to entrance fees. ;x

Though 1st in a couple small free tourneys won me a controller and something so unimportant I forgot what it was. >>

I'm looking to change this...

alcheato

Smash Ace
I just go the occasional tourney here and there and usually get ***** by pros so I've rarely won any money from tournaments. It'd be something like -$100+. :(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh, I've spent probably around$100. I've won a few money matches, but I've never won any major tourney.

Lithos

Smash Cadet
I've only entered one, and I won it for $40. I plan on entering (and winning!) a lot more once Brawl hits. :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
id say bout -150. 200 in losses and 50 in gains so yea. if i could get to more tourneys id proly be in the positive. but we need to get some of the pros in this room. my hometown just had a tourney wit chudat and nintendude and a couple others so we should get them in here.

Top Bottom