• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many sword users do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Link
Toon Link
Marth
2nd Fire Emblem
Takamaru
Samurai Goroh

(Total of 6), Not counting Isaac as a Sworduser ~

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
In a perfect world I'd have:

Link
Marth
Toon Link
Meta Knight
Chrom / Ike / Other FE character
Isaac / Shulk

I don't see us having three Fire Emblem characters, nor do I see us getting both Isaac and Shulk. If we got to finally change Ganondorf I'd prefer to give him a trident over a sword and no one seems to be counting Pit in this equation. Girahirm and Takamaru doesn't seem as vital for inclusion as some others.

Sooo.... six. I'll draw the line at six.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Imho it's not out of the realm of possibility that we'll get 3 Fire Emblem characters this time around. It's a huge franchise with many games, and now it has become relevant in the US too.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Hmm so far we got Link, Toon Link, Marth, and Pit if you count his duel blades. I would like to see another Fire Emblem character with a sword (Ike, Roy, Chrom, etc.) and Ganondorf with his sword, personally. Also I think Metaknight should return. That would be okay with me, but I wouldn't mind if there were more sword wielders in the game, as long as they have unique move-sets that make them different from each other.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
I love swords they r my favorite weapons!!!!!!!!!
link
ike
marth
ganandorf because his taunt shows a sword
toon link
pit
and some other people i cant think of right now. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom