• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How cool would it be if Skull Kid was in SSBB?

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Skull Kid, why don't you post the pictures of skull kid and the re-colors as well as some move-sets on the first post?

Also, the Black/Gold skull kid made me want to dance with happiness... It was so cool.
I put the re -colors up. Now to find the original and the move sets.

gsaran

Smash Cadet
The thing is Majoras Mask is the one of the craziest villians not the skullkid. But seeing as how Majoras Mask would be a hard character to make a playable character (since it has 3 transformations) I will support skullkid. The final smash idea is pretty cool, giant moon with a scary face would be awsome

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
yeah he does.
well no i was just saying that because a couple weeks ago i saw this thing that said newcomer skullkid without his mask. and it was sick. as in really dumb. good just as he has the mask that makes me happy :D

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
I think Skull kid with MM has a pretty good shot to get in brawl because the games still have Skull kid in it and he keeps coming back he doesn't die like Midna (I don't mean this litterly) who'll we never see back again. then there's the fact that in Melee MM was pretty well represented with a stage, a event and I guess there were several trophies on it to. so why don't we have a character yet? it's either Skull Kid with MM or masked Link

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
You know, are you against every character support thread on these boards? You have to have backup for your opinions here. I don't see how it couldn't work.
I'm the kind of person who can't picture certain things in certain places.
Like that piece doesn't fit in that puzzle, that fits somewhere else.
You know?

I know you saw me, telling people it probably wouldn't work on other threads, because I can't picture it.

For example, I don't see cellshaded link with normal link.
Or, minor characters playing a major role with characters of opposite status.
Such as Skull Kid.

but if he were to be in brawl, IMO he would be similar to Game & Watch in a way.

I'm not entirely sure.

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
You know?

I know you saw me, telling people it probably wouldn't work on other threads, because I can't picture it.

Such as Skull Kid.

but if he were to be in brawl, IMO he would be similar to Game & Watch in a way.

I'm not entirely sure.
Exactly. Game and Watch was a not-fit-in type of character. But take this into consideration: Was Sonic the type to get into a Nintendo game? Or Snake? Neither of them fit very well at all. And Skull Kid was most definitely NOT a minor character. He was the main boss in a game that, on some rating boards, got on the top ten video games of all time list. Ice Climbers only appeared in one game, along with Pit. See? If they got in, why couldn't Skull Kid? Or Dark Samus?

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
You know?

Such as Skull Kid.

I'm not entirely sure.
so you want a game with Mario, Kirby, Link and Pickachu? yeah that would be so much fun

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
Noob Legend, i understand why you think dark samus and ww link wouldn't go. there both samus and link.
but skull kid is different what other character would be a copy game and watch? not whatsoever. he is original like you all said he has his own game. he is a villian (though i don't see how that would help him). he is a represnative for more zelda characters which we need :D

EDIT: and no ww link and tingle will not never ever be in this game i hope. i hope. i really do not want them in. please let him be like he was in melee something in a stage.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'm not sure why Skull Kid seems to be grouped with all those "other" characters who have much less than favorable chances of getting in.

He's really unique and has everything he needs to become a character. I just don't understand, he does fit.

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
Noob Legend, i understand why you think dark samus and ww link wouldn't go. there both samus and link.
but skull kid is different what other character would be a copy game and watch? not whatsoever. he is original like you all said he has his own game. he is a villian (though i don't see how that would help him). he is a represnative for more zelda characters which we need :D

EDIT: and no ww link and tingle will not never ever be in this game i hope. i hope. i really do not want them in. please let him be like he was in melee something in a stage.
Dark Samus... is not a clone. Don't judge stuff before you actually know about them.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
Neither Dark Samus or WW Link would be clones (it would be wasted if they did) but that's not really the point. I'd prefer Skull Kid over either of them, although I'd really like Dark Samus in Brawl as well. WW link... well, if he's in, okay, he's got some potential, but I'd prefer Skull Kid, Masked Link, Vaati, Sheik, and Midna, in roughly that order.

D

Deleted member

Jeez, everyone here has a Majora's Mask avatar...
Scary, innit? I freak out when I see someone else with my Link avy.

I hope we get at least two LoZ newcomers, but I'm not betting on it majorly. Good thread though!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
sigh.. Skull Kid would be a great character. The recolors on the 1st page are also really badass looking.

I support Skull Kid, but I doubt hell get in =(

Top Bottom