• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Can We Save Brawl?

Will Brawl die out?

• Total voters

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I agree about the majority of Brawl players becoming weak (though many still play Brawl so meh that's fine). Now for the rest, I literally have no idea what you're ranting about towards me treating people like "trash". Quit assuming you believe what you're mindlessly ranting about "infractions" no try harder to be the "hero". I still won't understand why Smash-4 players still come in here into a Brawl thread.

If you're here to defend Smash-4 in a Brawl thread then that is really pathetic. I apologize for not responding back earlier (your post was too pitiful to respond to but I did). Now why don't you leave from a Brawl thread, okay?

If you don't even play the game but show up to be a "hero" when in reality you're not accomplishing anything but pity from my end. Also, if you respond again with this then I will block you and I should of from the beginning . Drop Smash-4 conversations from here already it's very annoying and sickening especially in a Brawl thread where you believe you know what Brawl is all about (including a few others in here) pitiful and pathetic. Thanks.
I came because I very much still care for Brawl, being that Brawl Pit well and truly doesn't exist in any other Smash game. Why else would I be here?

You can't just say to drop all SSB4 conversation when you brought it up in the first place... The Brawl forums aren't your playground to insult Smash 4 with.

I never tried to be the hero, I just did what I always do. If your personality is **** I'm calling you out on it no matter what. You're legitimately attempting to support your argument with insults, oh and you're "threatening" me with a block. That's the textbook definition of a ****** personality.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
User was warned for this post
I came because I very much still care for Brawl, being that Brawl Pit well and truly doesn't exist in any other Smash game. Why else would I be here?

You can't just say to drop all SSB4 conversation when you brought it up in the first place... The Brawl forums aren't your playground to insult Smash 4 with.

I never tried to be the hero, I just did what I always do. If your personality is **** I'm calling you out on it no matter what. You're legitimately attempting to support your argument with insults, oh and you're "threatening" me with a block. That's the textbook definition of a ****** personality.
Oh, is that so? Sigh whatever let me actually join yourself with baby tantrums.

First I never mentioned Smash-4 before someone else mentioned Smash-4, you didn't know this because you are pathetic and I will "call you out on it." "Never tried to be the hero" you don't even know how you're suppose to be the hero about once more (moron). "Personality" okay Dr.Phill, just shut up already you have no idea what you're blabbering about. Only reason @Feelicks Tocaraca2 Tocaraca2 TheBuzzSaw TheBuzzSaw like your comments is because I attacked Smash-4 (and I will continue to until Smash-4 players will shut up already about them assuming this game is better than sliced bread oh and when at least a year goes by). Heck, I doubt in a few more years this game will slowly "die" out (even faster than "Brawl").

So you assume I'm "threatening" to block, you? No I will complete my request starting now don't ever test me you have no idea how (what's the word) pitiful you're writing tone has become. You're never going to "call me out" for anything. Now, goodbye. Thanks.

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Your grammar is quite jarring. Is English your first language?

Ocarina Stealer

Smash Apprentice

First I never mentioned Smash-4 before someone else mentioned Smash-4, you didn't know this because you are pathetic and I will "call you out on it." "Never tried to be the hero" you don't even know how you're suppose to be the hero about once more (moron). "Personality" okay Dr.Phill just shut up already you have no idea what you're blabbering about. Only reason @Feelicks Tocaraca2 Tocaraca2 TheBuzzSaw TheBuzzSaw like your comments is because I attacked Smash-4 (and I will continue to until Smash-4 players will shut up already about them assuming this game is better than sliced bread oh and when at least a year goes by). Heck, I doubt in a few more years this game will slowly "die" out (even faster than "Brawl").

So you assume I'm "threatening" to block, you? No I will complete my request starting now don't ever test me you have no idea how (what's the word) pitiful you're writing tone has become. You're never going to "call me out" for anything. Now, goodbye. Thanks.
Wow.

Ocarina Stealer

Smash Apprentice

you didn't know this because you are pathetic and I will "call you out on it."

"Never tried to be the hero" you don't even know how you're suppose to be the hero about once more (moron).

"Personality" okay Dr.Phill just shut up already you have no idea what you're blabbering about.

Only reason @Feelicks Tocaraca2 Tocaraca2 TheBuzzSaw TheBuzzSaw like your comments is because I attacked Smash-4 (and I will continue to until Smash-4 players will shut up already about them assuming this game is better than sliced bread oh and when at least a year goes by). Heck, I doubt in a few more years this game will slowly "die" out (even faster than "Brawl").

This whole post is a barrage of insults.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
This is why I asked if English is your first language. Your sarcasm (Dr. Phil), your name calling (moron), and your telling people to "shut up" are all inflammatory in nature.
And? Name calling? I mentioned he's a moron (that's a whole a lot better than **** (didn't write the word just copy pasted). Alright (shut up) actually yes should've used hush meh I really don't care anymore. I blocked him and that's that. Back to Brawl where that's what this thread is for.

So, I'm curious now, how will there will an "Amsa" in the game of Brawl then, care to explain someone?

Edit: Baby tantrums is what he was searching for since he will "call me out on it".

Smash-4 players do not hush and this is perfect proof, everyone in this thread are Smash4 players (the majority at least). Whenever there is "drama" which is pitiful many people show up. When the time is to get serious (like I always am) to think about how to improve Brawl (without mentioning Smash-4 not once) no one shows up. Stop already you're only putting fuel in the fire as one person wrote that similar response.

Edit: I never wrote "shut up Dr.Phill" I wrote "okay Dr.Phill". I know you're an alternate account of Lancerstaff truly pitiful.

Towards the Brawl players especially (if there's anyone else in here but myself).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPa6g9SdjhA

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
And? Name calling? I mentioned he's a moron (that's a whole a lot better than **** (didn't write the word just copy pasted). Alright (shut up) actually yes should've used hush meh I really don't care anymore. I blocked him and that's that. Back to Brawl where that's what this thread is for.

So, I'm curious now, how will there will an "Amsa" in the game of Brawl then, care to explain someone?

Edit: Baby tantrums is what he was searching for since he will "call me out on it".

Smash-4 players do not hush and this is perfect proof, everyone in this thread are Smash4 players. Whenever there is "drama" which is pitiful many people show up. When the time is to get serious (like I always am) to think about how to improve Brawl (without mentioning Smash-4 not once) no one shows up. Stop already you're only putting fuel as one person wrote that similar response.
This is kind of a major point, here. This is what others are trying to telling you, and you're not listening very well. You are never going to make progress in growing any community (much less the Brawl one) if this is how you treat people. It's fair to bring up that you're bothered by the constant Smash 4 praise, but resorting to middle school bully tactics is a terrible solution. Even if I wanted to save Brawl, you have positioned yourself to where you are the last person on this planet I would want to save Brawl with. You are sabotaging the very cause you are fighting far. You need to learn the difference between discussion and arguing.

At this stage, I would be uncomfortable telling anyone, "Yeah, there is a group of Brawl enthusiasts who still love the game. You should go check 'em out." Instead, I have to warn them of your presence; basically, people have to check their opinions at the door and pledge allegiance to Brawl before being accepted by you. Heaven forbid people actually like Smash 4.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
So basically everybody is trying to get back to Brawl talk but failing because we all think that we are not and wait what?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
This is kind of a major point, here. This is what others are trying to telling you, and you're not listening very well. You are never going to make progress in growing any community (much less the Brawl one) if this is how you treat people. It's fair to bring up that you're bothered by the constant Smash 4 praise, but resorting to middle school bully tactics is a terrible solution. Even if I wanted to save Brawl, you have positioned yourself to where you are the last person on this planet I would want to save Brawl with. You are sabotaging the very cause you are fighting far. You need to learn the difference between discussion and arguing.

At this stage, I would be uncomfortable telling anyone, "Yeah, there is a group of Brawl enthusiasts who still love the game. You should go check 'em out." Instead, I have to warn them of your presence; basically, people have to check their opinions at the door and pledge allegiance to Brawl before being accepted by you. Heaven forbid people actually like Smash 4.
This has got to stop already. If you're so cautious on how I treat people then here you go. http://prntscr.com/96jtah
http://prntscr.com/96jtrw http://prntscr.com/96juc8

That was it he enjoyed my post and should be joining the thread next week, and if he needs help then I'll assist him no questions asked. Now quit assuming you understand when you do not simply put. Yes, mentioning Smash-4 in a Brawl thread is pitiful (in general) if this was a Smash-4 thread then by all means all act crazy (which I wouldn't enter of course).

Again edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPa6g9SdjhA

Last edited:

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
EDIT: Now I understand, whenever we say stuff about how to save Brawl we bring up Sm4sh because everybody plays that and thinks it is better than Brawl, so we need to consider exactly WHY and find as many good things about each game to get a bigger Brawl audience. N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Saying Sm4sh is bad won't help, because if we are to save Brawl you have to respect Sm4sh as well because almost everyone likes that.
If you come and try and get more people to still play Brawl and come across as a Sm4sh hater and a Brawl fanboy, people aren't going to take you seriously.
I have made many points about the topic but you aren't reading them or responding, so it's not my fault that this has turned into a flame war.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
This has got to stop already. If you're so cautious on how I treat people then here you go. http://prntscr.com/96jtah
http://prntscr.com/96jtrw http://prntscr.com/96juc8
Did you seriously just post evidence of how nice you are in places other than the places you are being accused of being not nice?

Now quit assuming you understand when you do not simply put.
What does this even mean?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
EDIT: Now I understand, whenever we say stuff about how to save Brawl we bring up Sm4sh because everybody plays that and thinks it is better than Brawl, so we need to consider exactly WHY and find as many good things about each game to get a bigger Brawl audience. N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Saying Sm4sh is bad won't help, because if we are to save Brawl you have to respect Sm4sh as well because almost everyone likes that.
If you come and try and get more people to still play Brawl and come across as a Sm4sh hater and a Brawl fanboy, people aren't going to take you seriously.
I have made many points about the topic but you aren't reading them or responding, so it's not my fault that this has turned into a flame war.
Exactly, and if you noticed I haven't even mentioned Smash-4 not once others mention Smash-4 man. I even posted a great SSBB Team Battle combo video to restart that annoying "flame war".

@
TheBuzzSaw

Yes, you pushed me since moderators are watching and probably assume the same-thing (I'm always ready and think a few steps to make sure no one believes that I only attack Smash-4 and mention everyone is a moron because they believe Smash-4 is better than Brawl). Shows evidence that this thread is bothering me simply because Smash-4 is added (everywhere). I even stopped watching Smash videos (since all are Smash-4 now) though I watched a Melee video and mostly everything else USF4 (Ultra Street Fighter 4) and MvC2-3 (Marvel Versus Capcom two or three).

Again video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPa6g9SdjhA

Edit: "Now quit assuming you understand when you do not simply put.

The sentence: quit thinking you understand myself when you simply do not towards "personality" wise.

Again edit sigh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPa6g9SdjhA

This is how Brawl needs to become now (nothing but Team combos and fancy stuff though not to show off (and I'm not) but I know I have pulled everything content towards Team Battles and singles (this is how Brawl will become more playable with or without my personality since that's a big deal).

Last edited:

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
It's a bit repetitive with easy chain grabbing and stuff, would be better with more variety, it's still good work by them though.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It's a bit repetitive with easy chain grabbing and stuff, would be better with more variety, it's still good work by them though.
Believe me, you and me could pull of amazing Pit Link Team combos. I know a lot (and if we ever Team Battle) we'll pull them off, I'll save the matches/clips and upload them or save the clip into a montage, combo video or something. But like I wrote on YouTube and agreed on your end. The combos are indeed easy but still shows players will upload Brawl combo videos though some aren't that easy and I know because it took me a while to master the D3 hand off for a while and if those clips were Wi-Fi then impressive (lag always messes anyone up you know I know that everyone knows that).

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
I agree. However it doesn't help people when people like you, sijon sijon and @Omar_25 are fueling the fire by liking his posts.
How exactly am I fueling the fire? I agree with what he has to say and if me or anyone else takes offense to what N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 has to say (which aren't offensive at all), then we are all just stubborn and easily "butt-hurt". Not that everyone is like this, but from what it looks like people are acting (in N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣's words) "pitiful", which is a comment that I wouldn't use my self but respect entirely as most, if not all the information he uses to back up his statement is valid or true.

EDIT: @Feelicks Just saw your more recent post. Yeah, I must agree with you there. This argument is completely useless as everyone knows what to do and who to help Brawl. It just depends on how stubborn people will be who are against Brawl and how deep the love of supporters of Brawl really is. Only time will tell. In the meantime, for the Brawl players trying to continue supporting the game, listen to this inspiring song (I know this is random but whatever...):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqqjU7u5Yc Indeed, how deep is your love.

TheBuzzSaw TheBuzzSaw How in any way are you helping out here? All I see you doing is show your complete bias towards Smash-4 (a game I enjoy myself and respect). This thread is if you cannot tell "How Can We Save Brawl?", which instead of doing what you can to help it's community, you cause more useless conflict and disputes out of nowhere, if you can't see this yourself. Now don't take offense to this, as that is not my goal here. My question for you is how with your unorthodox strategies (If I can even call them strategies) are you doing good here, rather than getting likes (which are indeed a goal) and disapproving everything that supposedly makes Brawl unique and fun and in it's own way competitive.

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
TheBuzzSaw TheBuzzSaw How in any way are you helping out here? All I see you doing is show your complete bias towards Smash-4 (a game I enjoy myself and respect). This thread is if you cannot tell "How Can We Save Brawl?", which instead of doing what you can to help it's community, you cause more useless conflict and disputes out of nowhere, if you can't see this yourself. Now don't take offense to this, as that is not my goal here. My question for you is how with your unorthodox strategies (If I can even call them strategies) are you doing good here, rather than getting likes (which are indeed a goal) and disapproving everything that supposedly makes Brawl unique and fun and in it's own way competitive.
Simple. I'm bringing a few reality checks to people who desperately need it. I have no problem with the Brawl community and its desire to play the game they love. If anything, I'm endlessly fascinated in learning what supporters like about the game in the face of brutal odds in the competitive scene. However, I'm not gonna stand by and let people spew nonsense about other communities. Saying that Brawl is more technical than Melee (HAHAHA) or that Sm4sh has no depth (HAHAHA) is just stupid and does nothing to bolster the Brawl community. No one is going to join Brawl because they were successfully convinced that their current preference is somehow "wrong"; Brawl has to stand on its own merits.

I'll tell you what won't save Brawl: sitting around saying "this game is so freakin' fabulous why can't people see that". I asked my questions earlier about Brawl tournaments, and all you had for me was CANADA STILL PLAYS BRAWL. Then people only named a couple Canadian regions that still do. I popped over to the tournament listing page just outta curiosity: 2 mentions of Brawl. One of them is "Birmingham Brawl", and they don't even make any mention of Brawl being at the tournament! That leaves one Brawl event in Salem, OR.

Another thing that won't save Brawl is a bunch of "sick/awesome Brawl combo videos".

If you wanna save Brawl, you have one viable option: fill that tournament listing page with Brawl events, and get people to show up to those events. This thread can't not talk about the other games because many events often share time/space with the other games.

sijon

Smash Ace
Simple. I'm bringing a few reality checks to people who desperately need it. I have no problem with the Brawl community and its desire to play the game they love. If anything, I'm endlessly fascinated in learning what supporters like about the game in the face of brutal odds in the competitive scene. However, I'm not gonna stand by and let people spew nonsense about other communities. Saying that Brawl is more technical than Melee (HAHAHA) or that Sm4sh has no depth (HAHAHA) is just stupid and does nothing to bolster the Brawl community. No one is going to join Brawl because they were successfully convinced that their current preference is somehow "wrong"; Brawl has to stand on its own merits.

I'll tell you what won't save Brawl: sitting around saying "this game is so freakin' fabulous why can't people see that". I asked my questions earlier about Brawl tournaments, and all you had for me was CANADA STILL PLAYS BRAWL. Then people only named a couple Canadian regions that still do. I popped over to the tournament listing page just outta curiosity: 2 mentions of Brawl. One of them is "Birmingham Brawl", and they don't even make any mention of Brawl being at the tournament! That leaves one Brawl event in Salem, OR.

Another thing that won't save Brawl is a bunch of "sick/awesome Brawl combo videos".

If you wanna save Brawl, you have one viable option: fill that tournament listing page with Brawl events, and get people to show up to those events. This thread can't not talk about the other games because many events often share time/space with the other games.
I must agree with some of the points you made. In my opinion the only way it can be saved is by people truly showing there love for the game by hosting events and such. Unfortunately for me, I do not have the opportunity to do such things now as I and many others are always busy or do not have the required materials needed to meet the events needs.

EDIT: As for your comment on N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I don't understand what you mean by saying that his points are nonsense. His points are valid and make sense so I don't understand why you have this mentality towards him and his points.

You do however have a good reason when you mention people trying to set up more events to help the game. But just because tournaments are not known or are mentioned anywhere does not mean they do not exist. They do, it's just that most (notice the word most here ok this is key) unfortunately are merely small locals with a max of 5-10 people, a sad reality.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I must agree with some of the points you made. In my opinion the only way it can be saved is by people truly showing there love for the game by hosting events and such. Unfortunately for me, I do not have the opportunity to do such things now as I and many others are always busy or do not have the required materials needed to meet the events needs.

EDIT: As for your comment on N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I don't understand what you mean by saying that his points are nonsense. His points are valid and make sense so I don't understand why you have this mentality towards him and his points.

You do however have a good reason when you mention people trying to set up more events to help the game. But just because tournaments are not known or are mentioned anywhere does not mean they do not exist. They do, it's just that most (notice the word most here ok this is key) unfortunately are merely small locals with a max of 5-10 people, a sad reality.
Why are you arguing with this person? I just got infracted by an awe-inspiring moderator and left the rest of those posts not become infracted. Quit while you can man it's pointless, moderator won't do anything and I'm honestly thinking of just ignoring anyone that transcends off topic (should of did this in the beginning). And he has no idea what he's ranting about towards "sick/amazing combo videos" he doesn't even know who Jujux is sigh and he claims to have played Brawl competitively or seems like it but I doubt he does that but argues all day and sends "reality checks" into this thread or anywhere else sigh sigh sigh.

Btw sijon sijon what do you think about the Team combo video man? The video is basically good but I know I could pull nicer Team combos than that (like you Tocacara so forth) yet it shows the complexity that with a creative mind Team combos can be pulled off even more flashier and fancier than that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPa6g9SdjhA

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Why are you arguing with this person? I just got infracted by an awe-inspiring moderator and left the rest of those posts not become infracted. Quit while you can man it's pointless, moderator won't do anything and I'm honestly thinking of just ignoring anyone that transcends off topic (should of did this in the beginning). And he has no idea what he's ranting about towards "sick/amazing combo videos" he doesn't even know who Jujux is sigh and he claims to have played Brawl competitively or seems like it but I doubt he does that but argues all day and sends "reality checks" into this thread or anywhere else sigh sigh sigh.

Btw sijon sijon what do you think about the Team combo video man? The video is basically good but I know I could pull nicer Team combos than that (like you Tocacara so forth) yet it shows the complexity that with a creative mind Team combos can be pulled off even more flashier and fancier than that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPa6g9SdjhA
Yes the combos were very nice! In my opinion the combos could be a bit more creative but they where still really nice. It would be really cool to see something like this in a serious doubles match or in tournament.

Hopefully Thursday I will be free and others as well to try and pull off decent combos, if not better than what was shown here.

EDIT: I just got reminded of something after seeing the combo video once more. It reminded me of the doubles combo videos that False made on his channel with really beautiful editing and effects along with other beautifully edited projects he has made. Speaking of False, I hear he is working on a Brawl documentary that may be done sometime this year or next year. Can't wait for that!

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yes the combos were very nice! In my opinion the combos could be a bit more creative but they where still really nice. It would be really cool to see something like this in a serious doubles match or in tournament.

Hopefully Thursday I will be free and others as well to try and pull off decent combos, if not better than what was shown here.

EDIT: I just got reminded of something after seeing the combo video once more. It reminded me of the doubles combo videos that False made on his channel with really beautiful editing and effects along with other beautifully edited projects he has made. Speaking of False, I hear he is working on a Brawl documentary that may be done sometime this year or next year. Can't wait for that!
Oh yes, there will be combos like this no doubt when the Team Battle commences. As for the rest nice hopefully the documentary will explain Brawl and what the game stands for not mindlessly guessing or hearing rumors about the game.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I would love to do team combos with you but the Wiimmfi lag is too much, I reckon if I lived in the USA or if you lived in the UK we would have a better connection together, but right now I'm not bothering with Brawl online.
The only way to get people playing more Brawl is tournaments with Brawl in. Tournaments with Brawl explicitly, maybe 64 as well, but definitely no Sm4sh and preferably not Melee, if Brawl was at a Sm4sh tournament nobody would play it, sadly. Same thing with Melee as it has a bigger audience than Brawl.
And TheBuzzSaw TheBuzzSaw You and CoH need to start talking about things you agree on otherwise you will have grudges against each other forever.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Currently, I like running Brawl in Dolphin. I need to mess with more mods.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Do you have to pay for dolphin? And how do I connect my ****ty Wii Remote too it? I don't have a GameCube Controller.
No. Dolphin is a free and open source emulator. You need a bluetooth receiver in order to connect Wii gear. Either your machine needs it built in (usually a laptop), or you need an external (USB) bluetooth receiver. I bought a cheap one from Best Buy. Works fine.

sijon

Smash Ace
Do you have to pay for dolphin? And how do I connect my ****ty Wii Remote too it? I don't have a GameCube Controller.
You play with a Wii remote? How do you play like that. Once I got my hands on a new gamecube controller, I immediately dropped my previous control method (wii remote and nunchuck) for it. Plus I am so used to the way the buttons are placed having played 64 and Melee with that type of controls instead.

I really recommend you getting a gamecube controller as I feel that you will improved just from switching to that and the plenty more options and techs you are able to use and manipulate into your gameplay. Hmm, personal preference I guess...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I would love to do team combos with you but the Wiimmfi lag is too much, I reckon if I lived in the USA or if you lived in the UK we would have a better connection together, but right now I'm not bothering with Brawl online.
The only way to get people playing more Brawl is tournaments with Brawl in. Tournaments with Brawl explicitly, maybe 64 as well, but definitely no Sm4sh and preferably not Melee, if Brawl was at a Sm4sh tournament nobody would play it, sadly. Same thing with Melee as it has a bigger audience than Brawl.
And TheBuzzSaw TheBuzzSaw You and CoH need to start talking about things you agree on otherwise you will have grudges against each other forever.
I see, though I doubt that will become a difficult problem to balance quite sufficiently (our connection is quite decent). When the matches begin we'll figure out the set ups. As for the other person (I already ignored him like I wrote and the other person as well).

I already thought of a fast but a lot of damage potential set up. Pit Forward throw -> Link Forward smash -> Pit Up B cancel (character put into animation state) -> Link Jab lock so forth. Creativity is no doubt going to be a strong role in reviving Brawl, why? Geez I wonder why sigh.

Last edited:

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
No. Dolphin is a free and open source emulator. You need a bluetooth receiver in order to connect Wii gear. Either your machine needs it built in (usually a laptop), or you need an external (USB) bluetooth receiver. I bought a cheap one from Best Buy. Works fine.
Well I have a bluetootch speaker which can connect to phones and apparently PCs but that probably won't connect controllers.
You play with a Wii remote?
Not anymore, just today I tried using the Classic Controller. It is similar to the GameCube controller and I'm getting used to it.
I see, though I doubt that will become a difficult problem to balance quite sufficiently (our connection is quite decent). When the matches begin we'll figure out the set ups. As for the other person (I already ignored him like I wrote and the other person as well).

I already thought of a fast but a lot of damage potential set up. Pit Forward throw -> Link Forward smash -> Pit Up B cancel (character put into animation state) -> Link Jab lock so forth. Creativity is no doubt going to be a strong role in reviving Brawl, why? Geez I wonder why sigh.
I'm not playing with you until you stop having a grudge against LancerStaff and TheBuzzSaw .
jk

What is the best control setup for Brawl? Since I've emigrated from my lonely Wii Remote and gone to the best controller I have (a classic controller), I set R to Jump and the C-Stick to Attack, and I turned Tap-Jump off. Should I leave the C-Stick as Smash Attack so I can do Dacus, or is it possible with my setup? Because I want to be able to do JC Glide Tossing well.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well I have a bluetootch speaker which can connect to phones and apparently PCs but that probably won't connect controllers.

Not anymore, just today I tried using the Classic Controller. It is similar to the GameCube controller and I'm getting used to it.

I'm not playing with you until you stop having a grudge against LancerStaff and TheBuzzSaw .
jk

What is the best control setup for Brawl? Since I've emigrated from my lonely Wii Remote and gone to the best controller I have (a classic controller), I set R to Jump and the C-Stick to Attack, and I turned Tap-Jump off. Should I leave the C-Stick as Smash Attack so I can do Dacus, or is it possible with my setup? Because I want to be able to do JC Glide Tossing well.
I do not have a "grudge" towards those two at all, I simply blocked them to avoid anymore bs with those two and besides there is a mod here who is watching; so I simply did what needed to be done (block) and not only that but the guests count sure is low (0).

Now, I can Brawl now if you'd like to man or become Sijon's partner against me and Lord Fawful, or singles? My acquaintance still hasn't responded back yet.

Oh and a good tip towards helping Brawl "stay alive" play the game its not Rocket Science.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace

jk

Well since I main Link, I use these controls :GCCD:=smash (for dacus, bombslide, etc) :GCLT:= jump ( for jump cancel upsmash OOT) :GCX:= jump :GCY:= special (so I can use the bow faster rather than letting my finger reach to :GCB:

This is just my personal preference based on the characters I play. If I did't play Link or other projectile based characters, my control setup would probably be default which isn't too bad.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

jk

Pretty much what Sjion wrote, my controls are virtually the same only X is grab and Y is Jump then L for shield and R for Jump (jump canceling only used Y is the main jump button).

Top Bottom