• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

D

Deleted member 269706

"Hmmm...You know what sounds like a good idea? Throwing a gordo! Okay, that didn't work. Hmmm...You know what sounds like a good idea...?"

:4ganondorf:

BeetleJoJo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kingcrimson2012
3DS FC
1821-9930-6886
Oh boy, a Ganon. I wonder how he will play out...
Oh look, He approach with a obvious Dash attack to shield so I can grab him
Is he above me? Wizard's Foot
Great, Now he's trying to spam Side B to get results
A GOOD Ganon would b8 with Upsmash to Ftilts and use his Dthrows for combos at low %...

Roy

BeetleJoJo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kingcrimson2012
3DS FC
1821-9930-6886
Oh boy, a Ganon. I wonder how he will play out...
Oh look, He approach with a obvious Dash attack to shield so I can grab him
Is he above me? Wizard's Foot
Great, Now he's trying to spam Side B to get results
A GOOD Ganon would b8 with Upsmash to Ftilts and use his Dthrows for combos at low %...

Roy

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
PK Fire, PK Fire, PK fire
plus the trouser snake thing

:4samus:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Pills, pills, and more pills. Also those Up-B hitboxes are super sketchy :ohwell:

:4bowserjr:

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
My friends and I used to take bets when one was playing For Glory 1v1's and :4bowserjr:came up as to whether or not he'd start with his down B. We stopped this pastime when no one was willing to bet against it anymore.

:4greninja:

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
I've never really had a problem with Roys. With Palutena's spacing, their sword base is ineffective.

:4palutena:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Autoreticle... reflect... autoreticle... reflect... autoreticle...
Whatever works for you, I guess...

:4mewtwo:

Dutch Kirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
WhiscashQueen
3DS FC
3754-9493-1303
That Mewtwo is so popular on For Glory, especially annoying when using Shadow Ball when Kirby stands near a ledge and wants to swallow it, jump down, hover back and taunt "Hiii!!!"

:kirbymelee:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
"Oh... It's one of the Koopa Kids. Let me guess: Mecha Koopa followed by lots of rolling followed by the Clown Cannon/Koopa Car then his Up B once I get near you right? Worst of all this one seems to be stuck in a loop like all the others!"

(They're even worse in 2V2 matches...)

:4rob:

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
That laser so gud, amirite? Better use it as often as possible, eh?...it's only a problem for me if you can WAIT FOR IT TO CHARGE. *facepalm*

:4pacman:

Last edited:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
That hydrant so gud, amirite? Better use it as often as possible, eh? ...It's only a problem for me if I'M ANYWHERE NEAR IT.
*facepalm*.

:4lucina:

Columbidae

Smash Cadet
Nothing wrong with Lucina... except if you taunt.

I hate her taunts.

Especially when arrogant opponent tries to disrespect you with her side taunt. "I cannot lose!"

:4dedede:

Man of shame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ManOfShame
Oh another king dedede main I wonder if he/she is any good,spams gordos and dash attacks. -_-

:4dedede: (keep the chain going)

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Cool a ryu. They died out after one day. Other than that I see you trying to do a HADOKEN!!! but you do a side b instead.

Bowser

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Doesn't annoy me, but why must EVERY Bowser I fight use only down-b if they're in the air? It's so predictable and almost never works.

:4larry:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
GET BACK HERE AND QUIT RUNNING YOU SCAMP
Oh, now you're gonna sit behind your tree and camp with rockets and slingshots? Alright, I see how it is...

:006:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Poor Zelda. I know that Lightning Kick is your only move that's not completely terrible, but is it necessary to throw it out every time I get close? This is almost as pathetic as covering your fall with Din's Fire.

:4link:

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
Gameplan!! stay away with arrows and wind boomerang and when they are on the ground dash attack. okay they are right in front of me....smash!!! they are high up in the air, charge upsmash and hope they land on me. im losing really bad now. new plan ONLY roll away from them while keeping them away with arrows and boomerang untill 200% then throw!!

:4sonic:

blinkingpigs

Smash Rookie
:4jigglypuff:mains: roll around, back air too much, think that up throw to rest still works in this game

:4villager:

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
I have more than one thing about Villager, it's either a barrage of projectiles while camping behind a tree waiting or stalling the whole match with that Up-B
:4dk:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I good a donkey kong. Oh you got me with your up throw to up air, maybe you hit me with up air twice. After that though... Nothing else happens. Now you're just trying to get a kill at 50% with endless back airs and sometimes a yolo fair.

Mewtwo.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I thought I was fighting Mewtwo not Samus. Stop rolling and charging shadow ball already!

:4drmario:

MioTinto

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-2162-7019
Pills, pills, pills, Dr.Tornado, pills, pills, failed recovery

:4dedede:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Y'know, considering I've reflected every Gordo you've tossed this entire match, I think you might want to try hitting me instead...

:4rob:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
"Oh hey Sonic! Whats that? You like to spin to win? I'm surprised you don't get dizzy from all that spinning! Yes Sonic, I can shield all of it. No Sonic, I won't roll into your Spring. S-Sonic... You know I can shield just as much as you can spin right? Ugh..."

:4pacman:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Aww, you keep trying to charge your key across the stage? That's so cute, trying to out-camp :4link:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
You know, most of us :4link: players learn pretty quickly to not dair unless we think it's practically guaranteed to hit (i.e. almost never). G&Wers, for some reason, still use this horrendously laggy move.

Top Bottom