• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Yes, I know you can PK Fire. No, I'm just slightly out of range, you don't need to- Okay, I guess this is gonna be a campout, then. We've already go the fire, who's got the marshmallows?

:4fox:

Thy Knight

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1461-7542-0706
*Round starts* Oh, it's a Fox, I wonder how he'll approach me. *Dash attack on shield.* Well that wasn't very smart, now you got shield grabbed by yours truly~! *Back throw Fox off stage.* Oh..He jumped just above the ledge and..Side-B. Yep. After 20x more dash attacks on my shield, get Fox off stage aaand.. Side-B got read and Fox was the spacey who preferred the air in the end.

:4sonic: Hit me with your best shot!

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Is what every person says when they try to perfect shield the homing attack in FG.

:4lucina:

Infinite901

Smash Ace
NNID
Infinite901
3DS FC
3282-4624-0341
I once Rested a Spin Dash. It was the most beautiful thing ever.

Only thing really annoying about Sonic is the fact that his moves are so samey and is generally unfun to play as.

:4jigglypuff:of course.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4yoshi: STOP THROWING EGGS EVERYWHERE YOU HAVE OTHER MOVES!

:4drmario:

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
Fighting won't cure Ebola, Doctor. Also, pretty fun to play against.

:4olimar:

Dutch Kirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
WhiscashQueen
3DS FC
3754-9493-1303
Donkey Kong, because of the attack that smacked me down the stage when trying to hover back a few hours ago. :p

Kirby (and please be more creative than the amazing taunt :p)

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
You gonna come down from the sky with something other than Stone, any time soon? Like maybe a fastfall NAir or DAir? At least I see Final Cutters from you up there at times. Also, why aren't you trying to chase me for my abilities more often, especially if I'm being someone like :4alph:, :4duckhunt:, or :4pacman:? Have you not been hitting the Combo Labs to see how scary you can be with abilities like what :4robinf:, :rosalina:, and :4shulk: can supply you with?

:4ryu:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Nothing annoying about Ryu honestly.

:rosalina: This should be good. hehe

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Nothing. Every single person online uses Marth, Lucina, Ike, Robin, Roy, Lucas, Little mac, Ryu, Mario, or Bowser. So I can't say anything about it

Enemy Birds

Smash Cadet
My projectiles are better than your projectiles! Nanananana! (Er, have fun with that camp out, though.)

:4robinf: Anyone got the time?

Infinite901

Smash Ace
NNID
Infinite901
3DS FC
3282-4624-0341
Arcfire combo -> fair! Arcfire -> fair! Arcfire -> fair! Woops, out of arcfires! Now I'm gonna go charge Thoron and shield-grab all of your approach options! LOL

In all seriousness, I do like Robin.

:4jigglypuff:/:4gaw:/:4megaman:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
:4jigglypuff:: Nothing annyoing about her, this isn't Melee lol
:4gaw:: Pitiful and laugable in 1 vs 1, but in teams ughhh a second :4villager: basically
:4megaman:: Shields deal with projectiles well enough, no real treat.

If you can't figure out my main you deserve to get beaten by :4feroy:'s Neutral B.

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Diddy was beautiful when the game came out. Why did they have to destroy him?

In all seriousness, I don't find your main that annoying. The only time Diddy ever annoys me is when I run into one while playing Palutena. That matchup is crap for her. The only good about it is that it is ridiculously easy for Palutena to gimp Diddy. Fortunately Ryu goes even in that matchup, so that lessens the blow.

I'm going to keep doing Ryu until I get something good.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Oh, looks like he got me with Down-Tilt. Might as well put the controller down and go get a soda or something.

:006:

Man of shame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ManOfShame
who needs :007: or:002: when you have :006: and his ability to only use side B and smash attacks.

:4dedede:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
G1: I'll just spam Gordos! My tactics are flawless, I never need to vary my attack patterns at all! (D3 almost loses)
G2: It's :4fox:! I'll just spam dtilt and fsmash! My tactics are flawless, I never need to vary my attack pattern at all! (D3 loses badly, gets blocked)

:4link:

Last edited:

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
You're a swordsman, not a huntsman looking for target practice 24/7 from a mile away on flat lands.

:4shulk:

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
If you have buff modes, USE THEM. It just saddens me to see a shulk with no neon glow.

:4pacman:

D

Deleted member 269706

As long as he isn't running the entire battle, I really don't have a problem with a good PM.
:4myfriends:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Just because side-B does a lot of damage and can kill doesn't mean you should ignore your other moves. Especially for Game 2, because I used to play Ness and dash attack is always confirmed.

It's really kind of funny to watch FG Charizard scrubs fight against that strategy, actually. It usually take them one and a half stocks to realize that they've been using one move since the game started and they're being punished in the same way each time. It took one of them into high-percents of their second stock to change tactics... To spamming down-B. Against a character that kills off his throw. Yeah.

:4fox:

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
You... do know that you have moves other than your dash attack and dash grab, right?

:4rob:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
"Oh look, it's a Jigglypuff! I wonder what moves it knows. Let me just pull out my Pokedex an-..... Rest. It only knows rest. Oh wait, look! It's actually doing something else! O-Oh... It's just pushing people off the stage now by doing constant aerials..."

:4kirby: -OR- :4dedede: (Take your pick, I couldn't quite decide!)

Top Bottom