• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How about Boo?

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
and how do you know unlockables aren't unlocked through SSE or that they don't play a part in the plot?
I don't. The operative word was "might." And even if Luigi does have a role in SSE, there's no guarantee that he's going to fight within his own franchise. So far we've seen Bowser vs DK, Petey Piranha vs Kirby, and Rayquaza vs Fox. That doesn't set much precedent for an SSE battle between two known adversaries.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Just noticing this: You forgot to add a Final Smash. Here's one:

King Boo: Final Smash- Haunting
King Boo materializes into smaller boos, but they are bigger and there are many more than in his Up B. King Boo than reappears in front of them and he flies around (you can fly during the attack) and the Boos follow, attacking everything they hit.

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
Just noticing this: You forgot to add a Final Smash. Here's one:

King Boo: Final Smash- Haunting
King Boo materializes into smaller boos, but they are bigger and there are many more than in his Up B. King Boo than reappears in front of them and he flies around (you can fly during the attack) and the Boos follow, attacking everything they hit.
Or just have boo's final smash like this

HE TRANSFORMS INTO KING BOO!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Back at home... can access moveset!

Boo
Up+B- Split and Transport (a lot like boo's defensive move in mario power tennis)
B- Atomic Boo (Atomic boo is just a huge boo made from a bunch of regular boos. By holding onto the B button, you absorb tiny boos . After you release the B button, you temporarily become a huge boo and doo a quick pose damaging all nearby enimies.)
side+B- Crazy Slap (like Bow's slap and fan slap in Paper Mario. It's a quick, rapid multislap move)
Down+B- Scare (just what it sounds like. Boo opens his/her mouth and scares opponents in front of him/her. Your opponent will be dammaged and stunned.)

Costumes:
1) Boo (default)
2) Dark Boo (Red)
3) Lahla (Blue)
3) Bow (green)
6) Bootler
2) King Boo

A= Left punch
A(2nd)= Right Punch
A(3rd)= Tail "Kick"

A (while dashing)= summersault cannonball

side+A= Lick
SMASHside+A= Tongue Smash

Up+A= Upwards Tail "Kick"
SMASHUp+A= Tounge-Out Backflip

Down+A= Body Splat
SMASHDown+A= Spinning Splat

In air:
A= Pinwheel Spin
Forward+A= Side Cyclone
Back+A= 3-Points Attack (left, right, tail)
Up+A= Cyclone Form
Down+A= Inverted Cyclone

Z= Possess
(while holding)
A=Shiver
Forward=Inhabit (Control stick moves enemy A,B,Z,L or R releases enemy, sliding them along the ground... the more damage the enemy has, the longer they can be controlled... they can escape your grasp in midair, but you cannot release them yourself in midair.)
Back= Expel
Up=Boo Circle
Down= Tongue Compressor

Akiak

Smash Ace
Great job making a Boo thread! I support him a lot and I really hope he will make it. And I love the King Boo transformation for his FS.

But unluckily, I'm almost sure he will never make it :-(
Boo for PC-Won't happen
Boo for AT-That would be cool
King Boo for boss-Would be awesome

Even if he can't make it as a PC, it never hurts to have a dream! So keep your hopes up!

Oh I forgot to say that apart those Boo types there is also Big Boo: a boss in some games. He is simply an overgrown normal Boo.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Boo = awesome Assist trophy. okay. you get the smash trophy. yaaay. and nothing happens. the next time someone else walks over that spot. the Boo pops up and sends them flying. like a mine. but with a huge knockback/flinch and very little damage.

I doubt they'll be adding many minor characters like Boo or Goomba or anything to Brawl as a playable Character. I'd be suprised if they showed up.

SonicMario

Smash Master
It would be embarrasing if any of those generic enemies or even the non-generic leader of enemies besides Bowser should make it over Toad. Boo or King Boo are not from the Big 8. (In case you don't know: The Big 8 is Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Wario, Peach, Yoshi, and Toad) So seeing someone like Boo, Daisy, Waluigi, or anybody else become playable over Toad. Would be embarrassing to all Toad fans. (Geno is a special one though, He is retro and 3rd party. He doesn't apply as an embarrasment to Toad) But Toad was more likely then all those characters and that still didn't give him the chance at being playable. So seeing King Boo a minor villian for 7 years. Over a character that has made apperences since the 80's? That is just pure BLASPHEMY.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
It would be embarrasing if any of those generic enemies or even the non-generic leader of enemies besides Bowser should make it over Toad. Boo or King Boo are not from the Big 8. (In case you don't know: The Big 8 is Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Wario, Peach, Yoshi, and Toad) So seeing someone like Boo, Daisy, Waluigi, or anybody else become playable over Toad. Would be embarrassing to all Toad fans. (Geno is a special one though, He is retro and 3rd party. He doesn't apply as an embarrasment to Toad) But Toad was more likely then all those characters and that still didn't give him the chance at being playable. So seeing King Boo a minor villian for 7 years. Over a character that has made apperences since the 80's? That is just pure BLASPHEMY.
Sorry, but Toad is kinda deconfirmed. He's Peach's B move. Use some common sense.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I already stated that in there. Did you notice the "Toad was more likely then all those characters and that still didn't give him the chance at being playable." part? You didn't pay attention to all of it.

Top Bottom