• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You can also call the IRS directly for some general help.

Since you know...it is sort of their expertise.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I've dealt with the IRS before. 3 hour wait time on the phone and 4 hour wait time in person SUCKS. That's last resort stuff.

I guess my issue is, if I include the college stuff when I do my taxes, would I get more back on my return? If so, YESSSS! If not, then I owe money right?

Amanda wants to file separate (but married), I get to claim Claire and since I barely worked last year (stay at home dad) I THINK I should get a boat load of cash due to the "earned income credit"

:phone:

heytallman

CTALL
I've dealt with the IRS before. 3 hour wait time on the phone and 4 hour wait time in person SUCKS. That's last resort stuff.

I guess my issue is, if I include the college stuff when I do my taxes, would I get more back on my return? If so, YESSSS! If not, then I owe money right?

Amanda wants to file separate (but married), I get to claim Claire and since I barely worked last year (stay at home dad) I THINK I should get a boat load of cash due to the "earned income credit"

If you can file as "single head of household," I *think* that would be great for you. Married but separate basically = single. Claim Claire. Make sure you do.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'd suggest talking to a tax professional before taking any one of our advice. Though as far as financial aid goes, I don't think they'd count it as taxable income. I'm not sure, but I don't think I pay taxes on the financial aid I receive. I could be wrong, but go talk to someone who's living is made off of knowing this stuff.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I believe some of the paid tax services do offer a free consultation for general advice.

You may as well ask, the worst they can say is no.

Gea

Smash Master
I'd suggest talking to a tax professional before taking any one of our advice. Though as far as financial aid goes, I don't think they'd count it as taxable income. I'm not sure, but I don't think I pay taxes on the financial aid I receive. I could be wrong, but go talk to someone who's living is made off of knowing this stuff.
Loans are tax-free, scholarships and grants are as long as they are used for tuition or books. If they are used for anything else they are taxed.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Speaking of Pokemon, I've determined Trela is the worst Pokemon player ever.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You told him to switch from RT, the one who saved him earlier.

The game IMMEDIATELY crit the Pokemon that was switched in.

That crit could have been a capture instead.

What a shame.

Xyro77

Speaking of Pokemon, I've determined Trela is the worst Pokemon player ever.
That piece of bich literally fought my 6 MEWTWOS with 6 PIDGEYS. Every ****ING one of them were lvl 3 all he did was "sand attack" and "gust." I literally **** myself.

anyways.......

Guys and Girls that listen to mainstream new gen ****ty music, i need your help. I got those concert tickets in for me and Stephanie. The bands that will be playing are:

Maroon 5 (i can deal with it)
OwlCity (literally only like 1-2 songs)
Neontree (wtf???? who?)

This clearly isnt for ME (its for her) but wtf is a NEON TREE? Is that some indie bull **** illmatic music? Also, how long do concerts last, in general? it starts in dallas march 21st around 7:30 and its 3 bands. How many songs does a band normally sing?

Xyro77

I would go with maroon 5 they atually have legit music

Yeah i kinda do like some of their songs (prob about 5-6). The Owl dudes i only like 2 but one of them is with that ugly *** carly rae-gun girl and since she isnt there i doubt they will sing that one....which means i have to PRAY that they sing the only other song i like of theirs (fire bugs? Fire beetles? Its "fire" something). But the Neon Tree nerds? F THEM! That is some HORRIBLE crap.

Xyro77

"Who are you and how did you get in here?"

"I'm the locksmith, and I'm the locksmith"

WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Player-4

See you in 25 years
That piece of bich literally fought my 6 MEWTWOS with 6 PIDGEYS. Every ****ING one of them were lvl 3 all he did was "sand attack" and "gust." I literally **** myself.

anyways.......

Guys and Girls that listen to mainstream new gen ****ty music, i need your help. I got those concert tickets in for me and Stephanie. The bands that will be playing are:

Maroon 5 (i can deal with it)
OwlCity (literally only like 1-2 songs)
Neontree (wtf???? who?)

This clearly isnt for ME (its for her) but wtf is a NEON TREE? Is that some indie bull **** illmatic music? Also, how long do concerts last, in general? it starts in dallas march 21st around 7:30 and its 3 bands. How many songs does a band normally sing?
All those bands are straight poop and that concert will probably last till 12am.

Houston felt easier, and gnes is still a mastermind.
***** you're free

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Razer rhymes with derp

Razerp

heytallman

CTALL
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: last night I found out that they are remaking THE EVIL DEAD. I saw the redband trailer and holy crap, I am HYPED. Let's all go see this at the midnight premiere.

Xyro77

Guys, i was posted already (like 5 pages ago) but here is the AiB link for HOBO 39 again. Even though no one uses that site anymore, please click attend.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13941

Also, zano can you post the link to the LSC thread and the HOBO thread on the HOBO 39 AiB page? I would do it but i STILL cant log into AiB.

Xyro77

I know it's risky but the people begged me for it (literally). I said I would try one last time. If it sucks, I'm done. If it does ok, the circuit will continue.

Xyro77

Yea that's the purpose of the questions. To see if there are any contradictions. But like you said, some of the wording is janky.

I think the average was 20. I scored a 40. Not sure if that's bad or good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom