• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I found that if you have a goal, you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed.
From Dodgeball. Super funny movie.

They've had problems with me for years......... and I ain't worried about it.

I'm not a menace. They just don't know how to deal with me.
No idea. I want to say Dennis the Menace since it has that word in it but nope.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Guys I need 100 posts in two days so I'm talking in here a lot since you guys don't stop.

gif[/[img]

[size=1][i]:phone:[/i][/size]

Labernash

Smash Lord
That's what I thought but my count went up. Unless it's the regional threads. I though it was just social threads in general. I'll check.

:phone:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I wanna get into competitive pokemon again. I know so little about 5th gen though.

Edit: Just had a weird battle.
Me: Abomasnow, Glaceon, Glalie, Froslass, Weavile, and Arcticuno
Opponent: Abomasnow, Glaceon, Glalie, Froslass, Cloyster, Lapras

I was kinda excited for the battle... until he got almost 6-0ed by just my Glaceon :/

:059:

Tesh

Smash Hero
So I just got shaken up today by one of my friends. After housing Sync and Tesh for a couple of nights, he picked up on some basics of brawl and picked up Lucario. To make things worse, he threw me off my game by catching my bombs and not being hit by them.... My mind is at shock right now. This has never happened to me before.... I'm not used to the Lucario MU much at all, but the fact he just would catch my bombs... I felt so helpless................ :'(

Edit: Call in the StormTroopers :troll:
sync :smirk:

Labernash

Smash Lord
I wanna get into competitive pokemon again. I know so little about 5th gen though.

Edit: Just had a weird battle.
Me: Abomasnow, Glaceon, Glalie, Froslass, Weavile, and Arcticuno
Opponent: Abomasnow, Glaceon, Glalie, Froslass, Cloyster, Lapras

I was kinda excited for the battle... until he got almost 6-0ed by just my Glaceon :/

:059:
That's a weird team, bro.

Needs more Slaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom