• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow, you had to use that particular picture of him...where did you get it from?

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion

diegot143

Smash Cadet
i cant believe marth gained a spot on the tier list... my poor rob got brought down... im surprised at the rise wolf got..

by the way i just noticed that guy doing the home alone face behind wanderlei silva

BioDG

Smash Ace
It "looks" promising to me, to be honest. Marvel has been on a pretty good streak with their superhero movies, too, so I hope it turns out good.

trailers aren't always the best indication of if a movie is going to be good or not
True dat. I thought The Last Airbender was gonna be amazing. =/

BioDG

Smash Ace
He may not have the best movies, but I didn't hate all of them and I appreciate his ambition. Unlike many people, I thought The Happening was great.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Your gf is black. I have my own car lol and a job lol and I'm talking to a chick right now lol. You got me on the apt part tho so j.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Your gf is black. I have my own car lol and a job lol and I'm talking to a chick right now lol. You got me on the apt part tho so j.
my gf is white u got me on the car but eevrything i need is in walking distance u just got that job which left u lookin like lil red riding hood at hobo 32
and

taking=/=having

P.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
my gf is white u got me on the car but eevrything i need is in walking distance u just got that job which left u lookin like lil red riding hood at hobo 32
and

taking=/=having

P.
Money is money my little toonlink

and too bad smash fests aren't in walking distance :(

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Leaf is into Ponies, so P-4 doesn't like him.

Rei-Gun is into ponies, so P-4 doesn't like him.

I'm into ponies, so P-4 doesn't like me and hands out warnings/infractions to me daily. Along with editing my posts in this thread.

I love Rei and the last infraction I gave you was a month ago

Leave my presence you peon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom