• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
wow, you were talking all that good **** p4 and you let xyro outdo you

wat a *****

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
My justice will soon manifest itself

Be patient child
If its "bad" ill get it fixed/reversed by another mod and have you punished(you will be sent to Club Auschwitz where they give free showers). Ive had this done to many mods. Then your dead body will be perm banned from HOBO/WHOBO for life. Ill sell claire, come back and host hobos JUST to ensure you will NEVER join a hobo for as long as you are dead.

I dont jack with yo wagon so please dont jack with my wagon.

and illmatic, go frak yourself.

Xyro77

Play Station 4 will be released in 2012

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/87082/rumor-playstation-4-to-release-in-2012/

Most people have been assuming that Sony's successor to the PlayStation 3 would be coming either 2013 or 2014 at the earliest, but it looks like we may be getting it earlier than that.

Taiwanese manufacturers Foxconn and Pegatron Technology, the assemblers of the PS3, have reported that they will begin production of the PlayStation 4 at the end of 2011. They have also stated that Sony plans to release the system at the end of 2012, shipping 20 million systems.

This news comes as surprising as Sony has repeatedly said the PlayStation 3 is on a "ten-year plan", as well recently stating that they're in no rush to release the PS4. Of course, it makes sense, considering the PS4's speculated release date is 2012, six years after the launch of the PS3, and six years is around the average lifespan of each console generation. Coupled with rumors that Microsoft plans to unveil their next Xbox at next year's E3, it looks like the next generation of consoles will be coming sooner than we expected.

BioDG

Smash Ace
WHAT? I don't believe it.

Well, then again, Sony's rumors always end up true, so if it is true, then it would be PERFECT timing. Sony really needs to get things going before the next Xbox and a sooner release should also stop some of the Wii U momentum.

Zori

Smash Champion
i asked not to be on the pr a long time ago

im sooooooooooooooooo hyped for genesis i already started packing ;-;

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ah, so I'm being considered for.....15th best in Houston?

Dehype

BioDG

Smash Ace
I think Tesh is including those who "don't wanna be on the list". But yeah, still doesn't make much sense.

sheikamaru

jive
I wanna be, the very best.. Like no one ever was! To beat razer is my real test! I'm training now because!!! I will travel across houston searching far and wide!! To find opponents and understand, my power thats inside!!! Super smash! Brother braaaawl! It's you and me, to win is my destiny!! Super smash! Brothers braaaawl! Ooooh you're my good friends in a world that might end! Super smash! Brothers braaaawl! a heart so true!!! My determination will pull me through! You teach me and I'll teach you, the match ups!!! Gotta beat em all!! Gotta beat em all! Super smash!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Y u have to ruin Pokemon?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, there are a few good Pokemon players in Houston, just ask them for help...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I wanna be, the very best.. Like no one ever was! To beat razer is my real test! I'm training now because!!! I will travel across houston searching far and wide!! To find opponents and understand, my power thats inside!!! Super smash! Brother braaaawl! It's you and me, to win is my destiny!! Super smash! Brothers braaaawl! Ooooh you're my good friends in a world that might end! Super smash! Brothers braaaawl! a heart so true!!! My determination will pull me through! You teach me and I'll teach you, the match ups!!! Gotta beat em all!! Gotta beat em all! Super smash!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Can't get good with the pokes I wanna use.. They'll always get run over by ou and ubers :(
Then compete in the UU/NU area. They're the equivalent of low tiers in Smash tourneys. You don't have to compete in OU.

Xyro77

Yea I'm with you kilik. Competitive Pkmn is dumb. 6 mewtwos are banned. F that game.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom