• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
sears is running some kind of "members only" deal for the wii u this weekend. its not really a deal, you just cant buy a wii u if you arent signed up for their email spam/membership thing. i think its only for this weekend, but who buys video games at sears anyway

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yea that's a good deal. That Mario game is actually really good btw. If u can get it, you should.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Don't forget your pepper spray and steel toe boots if you go shopping on black friday.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You've been visited by the Spooky Skeleton! Repost this 3 times in the next 2 minutes or you will be visited by a Spooky Skeleton tonight! 95% of people will not post this..... and they will become skeleton.....
█████████████████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░██
██░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░██
██░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█████
█████░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░░███████

z00ted

So I met this girl who worked at Starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register.

She was a month older than me but I didn't really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the beach, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I've ever seen and says "No thanks, I had Reese's for breakfast" and I'm like "No way, you had candy for breakfast?" She replies, "Not candy! Reese's puffs cereal!" So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I crunch into it and WHAM! My mouth goes crazy! That smooth combo of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste attacking my taste buds! She zips my pants back up and says "And it's part of this complete breakfast!"

Fool the neighbors into having an unexpected pregnancy, by switching their birth control pills with paracetamol.

Fool the neighbors into thinking you are an expert knitter, by buying a woolly jumper and telling them you knitted it yourself.

Fool the neighbors into thinking they're shrinking, by simply shaving their shoe sole quarter of an inch every day.

Fool the neighbors into thinking your a ghost, by wearing an old white bed-sheet and floating around mysteriously outside one of their windows.

Fool the neighbors into believing you have gone missing, by locking all of your doors and keeping the living room light on non stop for a few weeks.

Fool the neighbors into thinking you have a fantastic sex life, by hitting the wall consecutively for 5 hours every night with a baseball bat and screaming.

Fool the neighbors into thinking you are an avid gardener, by planting lots of flowers and keeping your lawn nice and tidy.

relationships, i mean the whole concept baffles me

you bind yourself to someone, thinking oh hey! here's a good idea.. but then the end result is you double your chance of having an awful day and you double your chances of having a good day but charizard has 120 hp already does he really need 240 on a good day in return for 60 hp on a bad day this means on a bad day you can be destroyed in one hit by ***** venasaur!!!

wake up people

sheikamaru

jive
Pretty sure the blue ones don't have GCN ports and thus can't play GCN games. Do not get the blue one.

ooops thats a typo

i meant trade the red 3ds when i get it for a cooler colored one. wear and tear doesn't matter. i'd prefer blue if possible as long as it is in working condition.

luigis mansion 2 tho

kingdom hearts tho

oot tho

only games im looking forward too...

might get back into pokes.. depending on what the scene looks like

mario kart as well though it doesn't look like anyone plays it anymore :(

z00ted

Ahahahahahahahahaaa

I've felt more emotion through music in my pinky's fingernail than your family has in their entire lifespan. Sad, really. I'll pray for you tonight.

Please do not judge my enlightened and kindled soul...

In life, opinions are merely self assuring extravagances that flow freely from the mind and cloud our views of the world. We allow ourselves to indulge in such things because deep down we are all so fixated on our own importance, that reality is forced to step away from the spotlight so we can revel in our own self love and loathing. Come forth, my child and let the night wash over you!

What reason have we for living if we can not appreciate what is beautiful in our world? We must not let our eyes be overrated from that which truly matters (music) and it's unique quality of sharing our sense of joy with others. Let us not disregard other's opinions, for then we shall be sheltered from wisdom and truth... instead, let us respect each and every one, but share our own experiences and allow them to draw a conclusion based upon it.

I hope with this you have recognized your impudence and will follow the path of Toby Driver, Thom Yorke, and Mark Hollis instead of constantly degrading my enjoyment (which is the utmost truth). Only then will you discover true bliss.

Xyro77

I'm sitting in this "For Kids Sake" class right now. It's from 9am-1pm and is about the effects of divorce on kids, how to deal with it and how to get help if things go bad. Amanda is 2 rows behind me. This sucks.

z00ted

idk why but i laughed really hard

best way i would handle the situation would be to just constantly remind myself that the moment of you seeing amanda again eventually had to come. whatever happened has happened and you've already been through enough grief and pain to at least recover to the point where you are today. even though it's going to be really hard, don't let the confrontation bring in all of those negative emotions again. think of it in a more of a positive light for what has already occurred - amanda cheated -> claire needs the best -> so you have to do this

talk about claire a lot since you BOTH love her undoubtedly.. that should help a lot

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You want a serious answer?

Talk about Claire if you want. If you want other small talk, then talk.

There is no easy answer for this question. It will be awkward no matter what you do. Just handle it and move on.

Xyro77

idk why but i laughed really hard

best way i would handle the situation would be to just constantly remind myself that the moment of you seeing amanda again eventually had to come. whatever happened has happened and you've already been through enough grief and pain to at least recover to the point where you are today. even though it's going to be really hard, don't let the confrontation bring in all of those negative emotions again. think of it in a more of a positive light for what has already occurred - amanda cheated -> claire needs the best -> so you have to do this

talk about claire a lot since you BOTH love her undoubtedly.. that should help a lot

You want a serious answer?

Talk about Claire if you want. If you want other small talk, then talk.

There is no easy answer for this question. It will be awkward no matter what you do. Just handle it and move on.

I really wasn't looking for answers because the only answer (getting back together) is just not possible anymore. And yea i agree the only time we should ever talk is to talk about claire its just really hard to keep that in mind when we she did what she did and has moved on so easily. it just bothers me.

That kid sake class focused on 99% of what divorce does to kids. The other 1% was about the parents and how to deal with divorce. They showed the stages of dying/grieving and ironically ive gone through all of them fully except the most important one "acceptance" and moving on. he said we all will get there but the key factor is TIME. It takes TIME to be able to move on from something like this. he said the time limit is different for everyone but it normally takes right at about a year for most people to fully be able to move on. my problem is each day feels like a 10 years and i cant help but think about her/what happened.

i hope the wiiu/full load of college classes/that hot mexico girl can keep me busy enough to get out of the poo poo hole im in. we will see.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Just think about Claire and keep moving forward Allan. Keep doing what you're doing and remember when we hanged.

I'm excited for wii u actually. Considering getting it asap

Gea

Smash Master
Is it wrong that I feel like there is nothing announced for the Wiiu that I want? I mean Monster Hunter sure but I'm not getting a console just for it. I think I'm done getting consoles. My backlog stretches for years and years as it is. Hell, I have a ps3 and find so little on the thing that calls out to me.

Of course if Smash 4 is good, I'll get a system for it. By good I mean at least Smash 64 good, which I think is a fair bar to set.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
True, that is what is stopping me right now. I'm more attracted to the system and controller itself. Metroid prime and Zelda will be SICK on this system so I may wait for those.

Xyro77

True, that is what is stopping me right now. I'm more attracted to the system and controller itself. Metroid prime and Zelda will be SICK on this system so I may wait for those.

As a Nintendo console owner ONLY, the launch line up is bad *** (they finally get stuff like AC3/Batman/a legit Blops2/Mass Effect 3...ect). Problem is, like 70% of console gamers have 2 systems right now and lots of the the launch games for WiiU are on those 7th gen systems so there is no reason to get the same game for a new system.

On top of that, the few WiiU ONLY games that are out are not system sellers or "heavy hitters." New Super Mario Bros U is a good game (according to reviews) but its not the mario game players want. ZombiU looks to be pretty damn good but gamers are afraid its going to be the WiiU's "RedSteel." See what i mean? There really isnt a mass appeal to this machine other than "from the makers of the crazy selling Wii console"

Im getting this system at launch because of 4 things.
1. ZombiU (based off vids) is what Resident Evil 5 and 6 should have been and that is a major deal for me.
2. The system itself offers lots of things other than games that i can use NOW or at least very soon (Tvii/NetFlix/Hulu/Miiverse/Youtube/AmazonPlus...ect).
3. I know this system will have metroid/Smash/Stafox/Fzero/REAL mario/Zelda at some point so i want to get it now and not have to wait for a GS to get one in because they are selling out all over the place. Remember the Wii? A full year into its release it was sold out everywhere. WiiU pre-orders and sales predictions are projected to be higher than Wii was at first so who knows what will happen when it comes to supply.
4. I sold my wii. lol

Xyro77

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

COME OVER NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom