• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Illmatic, you didn't respond to me...

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
LOL you're listening to power metal?
i've heard that one and their other two good ones

keeper of the seven keys part 1 is their best :] hehe

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Typical new gens listen to **** music that will be forgotten a few years from now while the glorious 80's music will live forever.

Xyro77

Also, razer, thanks for today. it really helped me out. i doubt you will see this until u name search though.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Illmatic why you gotta be hating on my favorite music genre?

Powermetal da bess

Powermetal is also REALLY fun to play along with if you play an instrument. I like the simplicity. And I also like when bands have lots of layers of vocals.

One song I know that most people start liking first when they start listening to powermetal is Victoria's Secret by Sonata Arctica.

:059:

Xyro77

Population-based case-control study of recreational drug use and testis cancer risk confirms an association between marijuana use and nonseminoma risk.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22965656

Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Testicular germ cell tumor (TGCT) incidence increased steadily in recent decades, but causes remain elusive. Germ cell function may be influenced by cannabinoids, and 2 prior epidemiologic studies reported that the use of marijuana may be associated with nonseminomatous TGCT. Here, the authors evaluate the relation between TGCTs and exposure to marijuana and other recreational drugs using a population-based case-control study.

METHODS:
In total, 163 patients who were diagnosed with TGCT in Los Angeles County from December 1986 to April 1991 were enrolled, and 292 controls were matched on age, race/ethnicity, and neighborhood. Participants were asked about drug use by a structured, in-person interview. Odds ratios (ORs) and 95% confidence intervals (CIs) were estimated using conditional logistic regression analysis adjusted for history of cryptorchidism; education; religiosity; and reported use of marijuana, cocaine, and amyl nitrite.

RESULTS:
Compared with never use, ever use of marijuana had a 2-fold increased risk (OR, 1.94; 95% CI, 1.02-3.68), whereas ever use of cocaine had a negative association with TGCT (OR, 0.54; 95% CI, 0.32-0.91). Stratification on tumor histology revealed a specific association of marijuana use with nonseminoma and mixed histology tumors (OR, 2.42; 95% CI, 1.08-5.42).

CONCLUSIONS:
A specific association was observed between marijuana use and the risk of nonseminoma and mixed tumors. To the authors' knowledge, this is the first report of a negative association between cocaine use and TGCT risk. The current results warrant mechanistic studies of marijuana's effect on the endocannabinoid system and TGCT risk and caution that recreational and therapeutic use of cannabinoids by young men may confer malignant potential to testicular germ cells. Cancer 2012. © 2012 American Cancer Society.

Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society.

z00ted

i mean they're good and unique i guess but they're boring and super lame
dad rock prog masters and fake jazz enthusiasts would love them, yeah

z00ted

LOL!! We'RE ROCKIN GUYS
WE'RE A DIABLO ORCHESTRA STRAIGHT outTA HELL@@ XD

SICK BASS RIFFS AND SPRAWLING CYMBALZ

DIABLOOOOO!!!1!1!
hehe thats edgy i bet it'll attract the young fanbase ;]
swings for gayz
orchestra sounds sophisticated :D

uh-oh@!! time to be fun!!!
here comesss the craaaaaaaaaaaazy sax solO!!!!

LEAD FEMALE VOCALIST WHOAAAAAAAAAAA SO INNOVATIVE

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Every time I check in here, I have to merge something like... 10-20 Xyro posts and every time I either learn something or laugh.

Happy birthday, sir Xyro.

z00ted

dude, im sorry you care about that stuff and mods care about that stuff i forgot i wont do it again

z00ted

i know i said it before but this time im serious man im super srs
i dont like wasting time on dumb stuff like that yknow i dont wanna waste your time or piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom