• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Question

Does anyone need a roomate, or could use one, or something? I'm going to need somewhere to live since my mom was turned down for the clinical trials, so she's going to be moving away to her mom's for her last days. I'll need to figure out somewhere to live in the meantime, next month. We're going to use this month to pack.

:059:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Sync are you planning on hosting another tournament before WHOBO or are you not going to?

Sync.

Smash Champion
I want to host something small (nationals tend to be expensive) for practice for WHOBO. Not this weekend though, I'll be in South Padre Island. Probably the weekend before WHOBO.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You should just host a good ole' smashfest.

But I might have work next weekend, so whatever.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Finished re-watching BB. Still the most satisfying superhero origin story I've watched. One down, one to go.

Zori

Smash Champion
The tickets are sold out this is ****ing bull**** jrweknvmnvwviojwopbirvb;iojwriobjrbgtpiojerpiobjertbpiojrtoijwef[oin[worvn[rbinwonbwprngvprngtvpwreonwpoirgrijngwrengwprenwprnwrrngvwernwreigw4gi

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The tickets are sold out this is ****ing bull**** jrweknvmnvwviojwopbirvb;iojwriobjrbgtpiojerpiobjertbpiojrtoijwef[oin[worvn[rbinwonbwprngvprngtvpwreonwpoirgrijngwrengwprenwprnwrrngvwernwreigw4gi
u r ******** for waiting 2 days before.

F off, bich

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You're going to get ticket-checked for a big movie like this.

The outcome will be...entertaining.

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
they were sold out yesterday too : (
otherwise, pickle and I would be going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom