• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
School...school has changed...

mattatat

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mtthwlol
Hey guys, Mattatat an Austin TO here.I forgot to advertise in this thread, but we're hosting a regional on the last weekend of May! We're going to be doing Melee and Smash 4, each having a pot bonus for singles. We are running pre-registration right now which is $5 cheaper than at the door, and we are capping each singles event at 128, so make sure you get your spot. Hope to see y'all then. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or hit me on on FB (Matthew Regan).

http://smashboards.com/threads/may-30-2015-come-and-take-it-a-two-day-smash-4-and-melee-regional-austin-tx.398261/

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Oh wow only 6 pools for tx showdown? Is that everyone attending?
Hmm is anybody going to WINGS 4 this weekend?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
People can still register Saturday morning, so expect a few more.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
direct for splatoon looks insanely creative + fun
kadin sold the wii u, but i might rebuy if any of y'all are down to be splat00/\/ b0izZzz

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll probably get it, but I have not been paying any attention at all. Guess that means I can be the one that is jack-of-all-trades...

Teshie U

Smash Lord
cant party up til august i think, tonight should be random matches, but we might see each other in that 1 hour if the matchmaking is regional

i cant imagine sticking to one weapon though.

the paintbrush DLC looks very speedy and close range. when they free updates, surely they didnt mean all those maps and stuff would be free?

If there is anything that reminds me of riot shielding in COD, I could be into that.

Sniper looks nice.

The Mii costumes are SOOOOOOOO ugly, but I'm gonna get the game at gamestop anyway. Closest place for me to get the game and i dont think it will get midnight releases anywhere.

Very happy that the expensive amiibo content looks very boring.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Would be funny if we met up. I just hope to remember to actually hop on during the beta time tonight or do it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
I'll be doing the 10PM one tonight and I might do the 6AM as well, but I definitely cant do the 3rd one.

I really hope they do this every weekend leading up to the release.

Top Bottom