• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't care. I'll break my own arm just to stop the hoo ha.
Any more talk about Hoo Haa and I'll Hoo Haa myself out the nearest window.
Only SA and Houston have won TGC flavored events. Dallas can't penetrate the our hull yet.
You can only delay the advance of the Holy Diddy Empire. They will consume all in their path.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You'll eat dirt when the Empire is done with you.

RIP

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
TGC should be wild. Did they ever post the menu for what to eat at the venue?
No. ABK hasn't posted it. It's been 51 days. I could have done that on MS Paint faster than this. I doubt it will be ready to post in time. The menu will be ready at the venue but not ahead of time on the thread.

For TGC 2 it will be ready and posted.

gamma1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lokighsh
Fine then. I'LL WIN TGC. For the sake of Houston I suppose I'll show my true power against you guys this weekend. Sorry for holding back so long.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Aerolink will win TGC.

In other news, my new 3DS XL just shipped in! Except... the screws on the back of it are apparently stripped or won't come loose because I've been sitting here for like a f*cking hour with a #0 philip screwdriver trying to loosen it but all I hear are clicks. I can't system transfer all my ambassador program games + Kid Icarus and like 4+ other 3DS titles now because of this and I won't start Monter Hunter with y'all until it's fixed (because I don't want to mess w/ any data being lost). Can anyone help me?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Update: Crisis averted -- > Jerm's da bess

Last edited:

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
Guys please
I'm gonna win TGC
It'll be the biggest upset
Gaius please.
I'm going to win TGC after I kick the old man's ass! I will be known as the legendary, 10 year old prodigy! Then, I will take over Houston!!!! Mwahahaha! Bow down to me, old gens!

Kihrah

Smash Apprentice
Please. I'll be the highest placing new gen at first place. I've finally gotten over my illness but I'll still show ya'll a sick sheik.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If the screws click while you are turning to loosen them, then they are loose. I don't know if the screws fall out. You need to physically pop the cover off.

EDIT: Never mind then.

Last edited:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Please. I'll be the highest placing new gen at first place. I've finally gotten over my illness but I'll still show ya'll a sick sheik.
please. all your character does is give others rage. @worstinthegame?

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
TGC should be wild. Did they ever post the menu for what to eat at the venue?
No. ABK hasn't posted it. It's been 51 days. I could have done that on MS Paint faster than this. I doubt it will be ready to post in time. The menu will be ready at the venue but not ahead of time on the thread.

For TGC 2 it will be ready and posted.
It will be done. They got some colors wrong that need to be changed so the wait wont be much longer. The menu will be ready for sure at the venue and im doing all the printing on thursday. I have 1-100 TV laminated papers to get printed along with other stuff so thursday will be print day. I want this menu to look sick so im not just accepting any and anything. I want to make sure its top notch to match up with the quality of the venue.

Sidenote: Things to know about TGC (Private Security & Wristbands): TGC will have private security that will be checking for wristbands at the door. It is a requirement that everyone purchase a ticket/wristband in order to enter the venue and there will be no exceptions. You can purchase your ticket/wristband online or at the door the day of the event!

gamma1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lokighsh
Anybody here have a good Rosalina? I want some practice so I can whoop Jopan when he comes for TGC this weekend. I'm salty as heck.

RunC.T.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RunC.T.
3DS FC
1204-0385-5852
Anybody here have a good Rosalina? I want some practice so I can whoop Jopan when he comes for TGC this weekend. I'm salty as heck.
I used to main Rosa during 3DS days. so I can help ya out yo. NiD is RunC.T. if you want to practice.

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Apparently marth has a good mu vs Rosa o;
CT when will you be at syncs this week idif at all?

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Hey KJ I'm thinking about going Friday before TGC
I've been working on my Lucina and want to play your Marth c:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The world does need more Marth. Not enough tips nowadays.

Last edited:

RunC.T.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RunC.T.
3DS FC
1204-0385-5852
Apparently marth has a good mu vs Rosa o;
CT when will you be at syncs this week idif at all?
well keep in mind I like to play aggro,so my Rosa is a bit different than Jopan's, but the neutral game is still the same.

also I should be able to come over friday night after work. so we can play some friendlies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
In general, bleeding is not a good thing. Please go to a hospital if you are bleeding.

Thank you.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm just throwing this out there but does anyone wanna go to the venue and setup on Friday? I'm taking my stuff there. The venue will be locked and the owner lives right next to the venue so no one is gonna break in and steal stuff.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I'm just throwing this out there but does anyone wanna go to the venue and setup on Friday? I'm taking my stuff there. The venue will be locked and the owner lives right next to the venue so no one is gonna break in and steal stuff.
I didn't see, but would a sound/speaker system will be used to announce matches? Not sure if you're still using a megaphone or not.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Flip, I read Capcom announced Street Fighter V public beta. They claim they will consider comments from play-testers. You should get it, find something broken, then report it...or keep it secret and abuse it later, huehuehue.

Top Bottom