• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Oh, and today I was supposed to play with James (Mouf) but of course it being Houston, he bailed on me a few hours prior to when we were supposed to play.

I ended up just playing with Kevin, John, and Tarzannnn in the end xD it was more fun anyway..but still y'all need to stop cancelling on **** as a city T.T Actually, I think that our entire state needs to fix that. Play more.

MT_

Smash Ace
Having a life and backing out on something you've arranged are two completely different things.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Y'all are just bad with time management.

I werk everyday
See my girl everyday
Smoke mad trees errday

And still manage to play AT LEAST three days out of the week

:phone:

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Oh, and today I was supposed to play with James (Mouf) but of course it being Houston, he bailed on me a few hours prior to when we were supposed to play.

I ended up just playing with Kevin, John, and Tarzannnn in the end xD it was more fun anyway..but still y'all need to stop cancelling on **** as a city T.T Actually, I think that our entire state needs to fix that. Play more.
Yeah, and my DK is better than Mouf's too. :awesome:

Anyways, I've got a lot of studying I need to be going off to now. I hope you're happy with yourself, Von...

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Y'all are just bad with time management.

I werk everyday
See my girl everyday
Smoke mad trees errday

And still manage to play AT LEAST three days out of the week

:phone:
Two things.
1)You don't smoke "mad" trees everyday.
2)Yes I'm bad with time.

Sorry guys it just kinda hard to pass up the things I get into. I'm sorry guys, it was wrong to cancel the day of and I am deeply sorry for that, but this girl looked like... OMG, everything on her was of epic proportions. I just hope I don't have aids now, but if I do I got the cure yo.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, I've got a lot of studying I need to be going off to now. I hope you're happy with yourself, Von...
gj Von, now Kevin's gonna fail and it's ALL your fault.

Sorry guys it just kinda hard to pass up the things I get into. I'm sorry guys, it was wrong to cancel the day of and I am deeply sorry for that, but this girl looked like... OMG, everything on her was of epic proportions. I just hope I don't have aids now, but if I do I got the cure yo.
Whenever I am asked why I play smash, my first response is always: "Because I can't possibly get AIDs from it."

Exelcior

Smash Rookie
Sometime I really wonder what kind of f*cked up community I got into with you guys..... and then I hear Dreamland music and all my troubles and concerns just wash away....

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I remember when I first started playing, Popertop was supposed to MM me because he knows how to beat me with Jigglypuff. He never tried to MM me.

Paul, we can take my car and go there. We're meeting at my house. Tarzan, Kevin (Diglob), and I are probably going to go in my car on Friday night. Only thing is is that we need someone to house us in Austin.

And LOL! Paul liked that video link that I posted xD if any melee hack should have replacement music for that stage, it should be that song. Or maybe the Kirby Punch remix.

Diglob

Smash Cadet
John's going too, right? >__>; I mean, he's the one that's supposed to drive Tarzan and I to your house, soooooooo he pretty much has to go.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Why can't you drive?

And that's actually something that was brought up to my attention a few days ago when I was with Kevin. He wanted to add his information to the Opening Post but since he has no free mode of transportation, he decided to wait until he got his car to have me put his info up. Since we're on that topic, could y'all tell me who all can drive freely? I'll put that into the Opening Post. If two players wanted to play each other and made plans to do so but were set back by neither of them having a way to get around, then that'd just be a waste of time. For example, Kevin and Tarzan are right 20 minutes of one another. Neither of them can travel to each other whenever they wanted.

I wasn't sure if John was going to go lol I thought he was just going to drive y'all to my house and then head back. But I mean of course he can come lol although now it's going to be a tighter fit xD

My car is now full though unless someone decides to drop out or finds another ride there.

John (OBST), Kevin (Diglob), Paul (Clueless), Tarzan, and me lol 3 in the back and two in the front.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
My brother and I can drive freely, though live 40+ min away from everyone except YCM.

The Kingwood crew plans to head to Austin friday night. Brown Link will house us in absolute comfort. Two more spots in our car! Anyone that wants to go that doesn't live too far out of the way (i.e. north side of Houston), let me know.

Jake13

Smash Lord
pawl, you might be able to catch a ride with mike since sybavon's car is 4 deep already. congrats on the house bby, may he grow up to be the best ganon!

all those attending NSIC: would you be down for a player fund to help one of our own out to the ATX?
fletcher will not be able to raise enough money in time to go. two other donors (who shall remain nameless) and myself have gotten him 15 dollars, so all I'm asking is 2 dollars from anyone that could contribute so he can get up there with us.

my reasoning is as follows: he's a good player.

if you can't help out its cool, if you can it's even cooler

also bar fights WASSUP

Noc

Smash Journeyman
What I meant was Rohan is awesome for providing us with free housing and we greatly appreciate it. We'll bring plenty pillows/blankets so it'll be even more comfy than last time.

Exelcior

Smash Rookie
What I meant was Rohan is awesome for providing us with free housing and we greatly appreciate it. We'll bring plenty pillows/blankets so it'll be even more comfy than last time.
Your FACE has awesome housing! But seriously... thanks Rohan :D

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
I can't drive freely. I'm taking drivers ed in July so I'll be able to actually get places in a few months.

Unfortunately I can't go to NSIC, but I'll be chillin' with the homies instead.:)

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
lol guys, its all good, if anything I appreciated having some company.

No one had ever visited me before outside of the gf, and that was just one time.

Jake13

Smash Lord
how to donate to fletcher: everyone say whether they will or will not donate. those that will give me the money in austin and i will spot him until then, ya digg?

also happy 4/20!

smashfest today, text me for deets!

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
I remember when I first started playing, Popertop was supposed to MM me because he knows how to beat me with Jigglypuff. He never tried to MM me.

Paul, we can take my car and go there. We're meeting at my house. Tarzan, Kevin (Diglob), and I are probably going to go in my car on Friday night. Only thing is is that we need someone to house us in Austin.

And LOL! Paul liked that video link that I posted xD if any melee hack should have replacement music for that stage, it should be that song. Or maybe the Kirby Punch remix.
Man, I'd be horrible if I actually went. I wasn't being realistic about it cuz I should be helping with the baby this weekend.

Also, how could you tell that I "liked" the video? There's a way to see?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
paul syba stalked your youtube channel. probably.

also congrats very much on the baby. :) although i guess that means less time for smash LOL

Top Bottom