• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Television is what's ruining this country. They're going to be a party...are they going to bring the Wii to the party too? Lol running out of Johns sonnnn. Bring the Wii

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
Everybody knows I'm the best player in southside, NAY, the world, stop lying to yourselves. And c'mon guys I was borrowing brawl for a few weeks, I don't even have it anymore. Gimmie the details on this Oklahoma trip. Who's planning on driving?

Jake13

Smash Lord
lol im not driving, but im trying to find someone to ride with.

i think that's how everyone is tho, so houston probably isn't going go figure

MT_

Smash Ace
Jake, Tirno is considering going. I think he'd be more interested if he has someone to switch off driving with. You should ask him what's up.

MT_

Smash Ace
Jake I don't know what you're expecting from me. Did you want to make out with me or something?

MT_

Smash Ace
Yea man, our monthly is this Saturday. You should come! With an additional smasher from Dallas, we might break a 10-person turnout.

Top Bottom