• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
That was the best ****ing DI on a Shine that I've ever seen lol I mean the only time I've ever seen a DI like that is with a move that gives a **** ton of hit lag like Samus' Charge Blast, Falcon/Warlock Punch, or an electrical strong attack like a Knee. That much DI on a like 3 frame hit lag attack is just insane xD

Anddd I mean that kids need to stop being such ****ies when it comes to getting bullied. Bullying people helps them grow and develop into being a stronger person. Someone strong enough to become a person who brings a gun to school and shoots up the place. I wished that kid just like ****ing Falcon punched the **** out of them or some thing lol I don't understand how people let that happen either.

Jake13

Smash Lord
yeah i didn't understand it either. im thinking that he got hit with just the most left part of the shine that could hit him, plus smash DI left? iono whatever i can't DI shines for ****

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
You guys better come to Oh Snap 6 this January or the great Po Pimpus is gonna burn you with fire! D'oH might also hit you with a turnip. If these things happen at the same time, a black hole may swallow up the entirety of Houston...and that would be bad!
I'm excited about our resurgent melee scene and I want the turnout to be great, I'm really hoping on par with our old Melee turnouts. I'd love to see Houston represent!

Jake13

Smash Lord
lolwtf

i think he was rolling to the right, got hit mid roll (but before you could see the animation?) and sdi'd but iono

what's with all this shine DI and why can't i do it?

i hear its good to buffer the shine to DI it with the c-stick

good thing i don't get shined anyway

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Except he was in midair when it occurred so he couldn't have been rolling. Yeah, it had to be a circular Smash DI lol there's no way a simple Smash DI even with the C-stick could've allowed that lol

Jake13

Smash Lord
iono what it is with you and quarter circle and semi circle DI lol

anyone wanna play tmrw?

and LOL at von's post count. satan

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Because he moved in that way lol he didn't just shoot up and far left he curved away xD

And yeahhhhh lol it's been like that for the past 3 days thanks for noticing Jake lol I haven't posted anything else since then =P although there was this one topic concerning coaching and smash that I wanted to talk in but I was like eh whatever.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Lol pawl you txtd me once.

And von rly I hate scrubs that could go to pound5 but aren't because... well they're scrubs

MT_

Smash Ace
I'll be attending the Oklahoma tourney.

But I won't be riding with Houston; I'm gonna move **** into Austin first and then ride with JF. See you *****es there? <3

I'd be more than willing to rep Houston crew though if you want me to.

Jake13

Smash Lord
ima have my cube/disc.

yo MT: talk to JF for me and see if he'll give me + oscar a ride up there if we drive to austin? thx buddy :)

MT_

Smash Ace
You could contact him via facebook. Or smashboards PM or whatever. I don't like being a middle man when it's unnecessary...... you can easily ask him lol.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
hey pawl can u give me a ride to the tourney i have gas dollars?

ps. im goin to pound with u scrubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
Ill go to the oklahoma tournament if i can ride with someone, I got gas money and I miss smash tournaments :(

Jake13

Smash Lord
yo tarzan are you srsly going to pound5?

me, pawl and oscar already got our tickets.

which means we only have one spot left in our room yadigg?

if your srs tho we'll talk it out at this tourney n you can cop our flight info n stuff

Top Bottom