• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G@BE

Smash Lord
tgm is just sad he lost to sybawave trying to get back into it

Can't wait to see ronnie again

and Oscar is imo either second or first in houston.... intensity

I want to play this weekend. My spring break has had no smash so far

Smooth Criminal

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Ya'll should be coming to my March 21st tournament. Bluezaft is interested in coming.

Mizuumi con featuring Gamelot Monthly 6
March 21st at Our Lady of the Lake university (same place as Zero Day)
Gamelot Monthly 6 will be hosted at the con instead of at Gamelot. Equipment and other gaming activities will be provided by Gamelot.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221081

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Ya'll should be coming to my March 21st tournament. Bluezaft is interested in coming.

Mizuumi con featuring Gamelot Monthly 6
March 21st at Our Lady of the Lake university (same place as Zero Day)
Gamelot Monthly 6 will be hosted at the con instead of at Gamelot. Equipment and other gaming activities will be provided by Gamelot.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221081
Count me in, I'm off work

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
tgm is just sad he lost to sybawave trying to get back into it
actually i dont play the game so im not sad in the least bit. but after time i was beating him so what does that say? it says i need a few hours of practice and i back to ****-in people who play this game on a daily basis and use top tier.

PS: i couldnt SH or do missles tricks when i was winning...ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You didn't even want to MM me lol if you were winning you would've said yes rather than just be silent about it

Jake can win a whole tournament with a broken wrist XD

But I want to play! When?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
URGENT NEWS CONCERNING MELEE!!!!

honestly, i pitty the melee players. You guys are small in number and no one cares about you 99% of the time. Well, out of the goodness of my heart(like always) i am gonna help you guys out. See below.

HOBO 16 will feature a MELEE event.

All info is in the REAL Houston thread(front page) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123

here is the info if you are lazy(most of the melee crowd is)

HOBO 16 vs TYS 1

HOUSTON's OFFICIAL BRAWL ORDEAL is teaming up with the brand new TEST YOUR SKILLS series! What does this mean for you? This means that there will be more games to choose from when you attend this event! Games that will be included: Super Smash Bros Brawl/Melee, Street Fighter 4, Tatsunoko vs Capcom(rule sets for melee/sf4/tvc will be presented at venue)

Venue Name: FunPlex

Date/time: Be there by 11am. We will start at 1pm.

Address: Fun Plex 13700 Beechnut St. Houston, TX, 77083. If you have problems, call Xyro(409-692-0697)

Address specifics: We are right next to the bowling area(left side of the building). Also, due to HOBO 15's theft event, ALL players/spectators/random walk in's MUST obtain a WRIST BAND at the entrance of the smash room. If you DO NOT have a band you will be asked to get one an if you refuse you will be taken out of the venue by police(the cops). Your set-ups(wii/tv/ssbb) are 100% safe but we had some one(hobo 15) TRY to steal an item but failed.

HOBO 16 Fees/Events: Entry=6$ wrist band, 1vs1=10$, 2vs2=10$ per team
TYS 1 Fees/Events: Entry=6$ wrist band(unless you already have it), Melee 1vs1=10$, TvC=10$, SF4=10$

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Xyro or what ever your name is, you seem so full of your self to the point it makes me sick. It's brawl players like you make us melee players want to punch a baby.

Brawl is so nub friendly my sister (ten years old) picked up the game in 2 days (I trained her) and able to to do well. You really need to take that pride and blow it out your ***. We aren't flaming you brawl players or making fun of your Garbo game so don't make fun of ours (clearly a better game).

i mean EVEN MEWTO KING SAID BRAWL TAKES NO SKILL his words so no matter how small the community melee still lives

Nike.

Smash Hero
I saw that in a thread yesterday. I didnt get it at all.

Btw, Dallas might come to the SA tourny next week. You guys should join as well :D

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
i mean EVEN MEWTO KING SAID BRAWL TAKES NO SKILL his words so no matter how small the community melee still lives
that's cuz m2k actually knows what he's talking about.

don't worry though, people are training to beat him. when he is dethroned it will mean brawl is better than melee, THEN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO. *makes power rangers alpha noise*

lmfao.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
that's cuz m2k actually knows what he's talking about.

don't worry though, people are training to beat him. when he is dethroned it will mean brawl is better than melee, THEN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO. *makes power rangers alpha noise*

lmfao.
No lol it won't mean that, The end of melee is when M2K gets 4 stocked by a Brawl player in melee. Then i will switch back to brawl.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
TO EVERYONE:

I guess sybawave is grounded or something, so who wants to come play me tonight? I have to stay up till 4 am at least and I can't do it on my own, so lets have a little smash till dawn. I figure it'll be easy cuz of spring break, right? Please, I only want 1 or 2 people so first offer can come.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
No lol it won't mean that, The end of melee is when M2K gets 4 stocked by a Brawl player in melee. Then i will switch back to brawl.
i was just joking/predicting future. lmao

and no the brawl noob factor won't last 8 years, which is how long melee's been keeping it fresh.

and yes i will play melee as long as i can, it is my favorite game of all time. whether im on these boreds or not.

im not hating, i mean brawl is the third best game in the smash series.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Xyro or what ever your name is, you seem so full of your self to the point it makes me sick. It's brawl players like you make us melee players want to punch a baby.

Brawl is so nub friendly my sister (ten years old) picked up the game in 2 days (I trained her) and able to to do well. You really need to take that pride and blow it out your ***. We aren't flaming you brawl players or making fun of your Garbo game so don't make fun of ours (clearly a better game).

Please dont get allan started....

You will not win this fight BlackNight... =_=

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Who wants to come over and pull an all nighter with me? Smash I mean :p
I'm also willing to drive to anyone's house somewhat close to Pasadena so that I can play from now until about 4 am latest. I'm switching to nights so I need to make sure I stay up. COME ON GUYS, MELEE!

Dawn? What about you? Who's gonna be awake?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You guys should come to Hobo 16 and do some Melee. I miss some of you guys. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom