• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
lmao, mouf don't you have more important things to worry about .... like heart failure? and yes come to dallas so we can record instead of talking out of your *** about something that happened years ago. lol you still messing up mr. wilson's flowerbeds?

edit: ill pick up samus again just for you, that vids pretty old.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Miss me? I'm in boot camp and I don't have time to read this thread.

Back in 3 weeks, it seems the Melee scene needs some... re-adjusting.

Jake won the Last tourney? Don't worry, I'll fix that.

When is the next Tourney?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
How is that going to happen? lol the next one I think is going to be up between Me, Sethlon, James, You, Ronnie....wait Ronnie sucks and no one cares that he is coming back XD

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
give it up. houston melee will never be on the map again. its a dead scene playin a dead game.

play brawl, we have our arms open.

ill even help you get good at it
look look melee players don play brawl cause it messes up our gaming brawl is good for fuun but not competitive if i want to camp and spam i will play Street fighter 4 (still love it though) but brawl is just two easy.

I haven't play brawl in months and i go back and play with some of arizona players who are considered to be top notch and i can hang or beat them cause i use melee tactics that work wonders!

face it brawl requires little skill and i fall asleep playing it cause it's not fast enough, now if you excuse me i have to go own some more noobs in halo wars :chuckle:

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
yo rage, i would go up to dallas to totally school you and your respective crew but i really don't care enough. yup...

so yeah, i think it's extremely gay that all the other regions named their social rooms somethin cool, and our's is named after a ****ing moderator. wow some guy that reads posts all day and doesn't get paid for it, i have about as much respect for internet forum moderators as i do for rage's samus

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
mouf if it hasn't crossed your mind yet, most of my posts serve a greater purpose than you may realize. im not dying to play you by any means. lmfao when the majority of dallas is better than you. but i am a strong melee enthusiast and highly manipulative.

and not only is drew an incredible mod but he he is also a much better player than you and has way more potential as do most of the dallas smash scene. and when it comes to melee i really have no beef with anyone. i only plant the seeds, you all water them. if anything i would enjoy playing melee with most of houston, as much as i make fun of everybody. i've met bear trex, 3000, roy r.... they are all fine with me. and i wouldn't mind playing you as well. it just annoyed the **** out of me that you came into my video thread years ago for absolutely no reason talking **** about my pika when you hadn't even played it. i guess we can call that the mouf effect.

Jake13

Smash Lord
uselessness

lol houston > dallas hands down, you've got nothing.

bring dallas down here, crew battle, lose money and then post in our thread, otherwise gtfo.

and i just looked at everyone else's social rooms... they do have better names :/

edit: more daytime = more fun, thus the happy daylight-saving :) clue you should venture to my neck of the woods and come play

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
uselessness, great DICKtion

also lmfao by no means do you gain extra time theoretically. this is a feeble minded perspective. time is constant.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
yo rage, i would go up to dallas to totally school you and your respective crew but i really don't care enough. yup...

so yeah, i think it's extremely gay that all the other regions named their social rooms somethin cool, and our's is named after a ****ing moderator. wow some guy that reads posts all day and doesn't get paid for it, i have about as much respect for internet forum moderators as i do for rage's samus
Then why didn't you suggest "somethin cool" in the topic? You had a week to do so...

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
please tell me that you can control time lmfao

drew: given moufs cool factor, if he suggested something im pretty sure we would all agree unanimously, he was probably giving everybody else a chance.

Jake13

Smash Lord
you just rain on everyone's parades :/

on second thought, if dallas ever comes to houston, plz don't come, you're not nice at all

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
you just rain on everyone's parades :/
i mean i've been known to make it rain. you can call me aaron burr, by the way im dropping hamiltons.

if axe is the pikachu i saw beat forward's falco, then yes. he is amazing. how does he do against other arizona people.... wobbles taj....

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Seriously lol just gtfo you suck get over it. Come down here and get *****

And when is the next tournament?

Btw, Paul lulz wtf??? That was so strange I am not even kidding lol

Mouf's DK will take out any low tier lol cept my GnW ^_^ I got one match off of the like 1000 he nearly four stocked me in XD

And I think we did get a crap name too lol Hyperbolic Time Chamber??? Come on lol who the heck suggested in that thread XD I was hoping someone would come up with something better....this is just like voting all over again...we don't care about it until it actually matters and then we are like wtf???

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Mouf's DK will take out any low tier lol cept my GnW ^_^ I got one match off of the like 1000 he nearly four stocked me in XD
i should sig this. mouf's dk is embarrassing.

any low tier mm

alright blue im comin...........

from the weave to the fake eyes, to the fake nails down to the toes.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, we luv deez hoes.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
uselessness, great DICKtion

also lmfao by no means do you gain extra time theoretically. this is a feeble minded perspective. time is constant.
ROFLMAO! Times is constant? Go study up on the theory of relativity son.

Anyway, who wants to play some smash on Tuesday after 2 pm?

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
do you know how impractical anything that you're referring to is

unless im not the only one who can move faster than light

Sybawave

Smash Ace
He always turns down my invites to play melee with us. He said he would come back into the game for a little bit to own us all again but he has yet to do it.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
i mean i've been known to make it rain. you can call me aaron burr, by the way im dropping hamiltons.

if axe is the pikachu i saw beat forward's falco, then yes. he is amazing. how does he do against other arizona people.... wobbles taj....
Axe hasn't really played Taj but he beat wobbles in a ice climber ditto he still has a hard time and he beat everyone else in arizona though light, dark, tai, etc...

whats embarassing is you guys are wasting skill on a dead game
What is embarrasing is that you still play a garbage game!!! just sayin:ohwell:

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
whats embarassing is you guys are wasting skill on a dead game
I'm so embarrassed :( teach me how to be cool like you. I think you're really cool and I don't like being embarrassed so what should I do :confused:
This is serious business, I sincerely need help....yeah.

Who wants to play smash today at my place? I should be up around 1 pm-ish (I work nights)
(832)262-8416

Smooth Criminal

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
is tgm really this stupid lmfao. did you know that there was basically a national level tourny this past weekend? dead....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom