• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
nah its cool 3000. i was just makin it clear.

who wants to smahs tomorrow. if o one says anything. im going to go to magnolia and play gabe/seth

Xyro77

guys, anybody? i have the ENTIRE day off. ifu cats will not want me. gabe and sethy-poo will get me

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
Whoever wants to talk trash to Jeremy go to JeremyFeifer.com and post hate on his blog.

There will be a secret smash session during this tournament in the bathroom. I suspect Ronnie will be there. Oh, and Melee is always welcome in the bathroom.

Smash and Melee jokes never get old do they? *sleeps*

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
So the people talking behind my back can't say it to my face? Honestly, I don't know who to believe now.

I do feel like I and Sakura got screwed in that tourney for the Wii. Any good prize that's around the value of a Wii SHOULD NOT BE A RANDOM FREE FOR ALL. I think next time it should be 1v1 for semi finals in a free for all on any NON HAZARDOUS STAGE.

I thought I was still apart of your crew and thought it was kinda interestin'. Hell I even had high hopes in what could've been than "wouldn't have". Mr. 3000, I have no clue if our debate go you really heated. I really didn't get any personal feelings on the issue. To me, it was as if we were just regular ol' chattin' while I was listenin' to lounge music. So no hard feeling in a bottle please. Now..

I tried my best to stay on good terms with each and every smasher I came across. But if you're going to say stuff behind my back, why not say it to me live via phone, instant message or IN PERSON? Anyone who got a problem with me should not be a shady little ***** chit chattin' bad behind my back without me having any word upon it. Because I hate those kinds.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Rather have me trash talk you... what's that mean 3K? =X

Josh, let me come over soon to play a little brawl. I have a car.

Allan, you are an idiot for telling me Sethlon had to forfeit teams and singles and call Mr.3000 a "bonafide liar" and rigging all of his tourneys ;/ ;) ;/

Jeremy, you're hilarious, talk about Mr.3000 some more!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
^^^ I've already challenged you 3 times in the SWF Brawl finder...you keep denying me.

Josh, use your head, winston is a liar and a cheat. Its just like I said, if everything was going good. What reason would I have quit the crew? Now think about if what I'm saying is true: him talking about everyone, cheating, lying, stealing. And see if that fits better on why I left that crew.

Winston, suck my balls.
DF, suck m balls.
TGM, suck my balls... just because you might actually do it.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
LOL Jeremy you got really funny.

The question is... why would you ever join that crew in the first place?

Anybody wanna play today??

Xyro77

Whoa so mouf quit all together? noooooo!

also, im watchin gabes squirtle........its really good.

seth has a very good ZS and ike.

PS: i love brawl

Xyro77

im gonna leave gabes soon. anybody wanna play to nite around 7 or 8??????

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Get on AIM. Dont try to play that card. No Johns. Your a ***** for tryin to play that card. You spammed your side B the whole game. Suck my ****. Your trash, you want to make excuses then fine.
That is a legitimate john, you scrub. It's a fact that I'm playing under one-second input lag. Therefore, it's hard to respond to your n00b smash spamming when it takes me a second for my character to actually punish yours. I didn't spam my side B, ask Roy, I don't do that. You even admitted on aim that you were only getting me because of all your smash attacks. But hey, if you're pretending to be a little girl to get attention or whatnot, then spamming smash attacks is the least of your problems.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i just got back from the cruise so i just got online and heres my friend code
1289 8008 0813

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
That is a legitimate john, you scrub. It's a fact that I'm playing under one-second input lag. Therefore, it's hard to respond to your n00b smash spamming when it takes me a second for my character to actually punish yours. I didn't spam my side B, ask Roy, I don't do that. You even admitted on aim that you were only getting me because of all your smash attacks. But hey, if you're pretending to be a little girl to get attention or whatnot, then spamming smash attacks is the least of your problems.

WHAAAHAAHAHAHA

Sand-Trap is 2 moves. Down smash and Side B!!!! LOL YOU suck!!! That why I beat your sorry as. "I lost cause I lag" LOL you suck is why you lost. LOL NO Johns!!!! LOL Not only can you not talk cause you suck, you cant even say anything in real life cause I'll kick your *** in this game and in person! ^_^' WHAHWHWHWHHAHWhaAHAWAaw LOL You gay jigglypuff player!!! ^_^ I bet you were touched by your father as a little boy. ^_^
WHAHAHWHHAHWHAHWWAHWA I beat your sorry as with FALCO!!! And Toon Link!? LOL You play the easiest character in the game and make excuse's just like your pathetic father makes excuses in the bedroom. ^_^ WHAHWAHWAHWAHAWHW

Wait wait wait, this is too good. Too good... lol let me catch my breath. You were gonna come to houston all the way from college station just to play me... and you say I HAVE NO FRIENDS? LOL WHAHWAHAawHAawHWawHWWha get a job, girl, life, wife, boyfriend or something, the path your going down right now isn't heathy. WHAWHWAhWhaWAaw

i have to pee

Smash Rookie
Ewok Tree Village, TX (TX, LA, NM, OK only)
Jeremy, good fights yesterday. First matches I've had without lag. You beat me all 3 times I believe, but still loved fighting without lag.

I love how everyone is talking ****. Just go to the tournament and play each other without lag. No excuses for losing then. I really should go just to see some of you cry when you lose to someone you claim to be better than.

PS I will need a ride to the tournament from between Houston and Galveston, I will help pay for gas if anyone is going that direction.

Xyro77

pee man: i can take u. when it gets closer please send me your address an ill come and get you. u will remember me.

Also, jeremy, stop using my laugh. i am the one so uses "WAHAHAHAHAHAHA". you poop face.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy, good fights yesterday. First matches I've had without lag. You beat me all 3 times I believe, but still loved fighting without lag.

I love how everyone is talking ****. Just go to the tournament and play each other without lag. No excuses for losing then. I really should go just to see some of you cry when you lose to someone you claim to be better than.

PS I will need a ride to the tournament from between Houston and Galveston, I will help pay for gas if anyone is going that direction.
Thats the thing about Houston, everyone thinks there better than everyone. And whats funnier is how people not even in Houston like Sand-Trap pretend to be here... WHAWHAWHWHWAHWAWHWWAWHWA

No johns to you both. If I had beaten you in real life you'd still both probably would have had something to say. If lag is such a big problem, then why even play online? Why not just play with your friends instead of complaining... CAUSE YOU HAVE NONE WHWHhwWHHAHWAHawHWAHWAWAHWWHAWHAHAAWHWAWHA

Will someone please get Sand-Trap a girl friend. He was going to come drive down all the way from College station in hopes of falling in love with a young 14 year old little asian girl. SAD WHAHWHWHawHWHW

pee man: i can take u. when it gets closer please send me your address an ill come and get you. u will remember me.

Also, jeremy, stop using my laugh. i am the one so uses "WAHAHAHAHAHAHA". you poop face.
I love that laugh!!! You should come over my white ninja.

ONII-CHAN I challenge you to a game of Halo 3. Lets see those skillz.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
when is the tournament? i guess ill go to this one but i doubt im gonna be impressed by anybody. the hard fact is there are no more awesome combos, amazing tech skill, or creative mindgames to be seen in brawl, its just 2 guys rolling around spamming moves like we're playin smash 64 again.

also, NOTHING EVER COMES FROM PPL TALKING **** ONLINE

i'd put money on no real fight actually ever happening so why even bother

hey who does everybody use? i use luigi/king dedede

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Thats the thing about Houston, everyone thinks there better than everyone. And whats funnier is how people not even in Houston like Sand-Trap pretend to be here... WHAWHAWHWHWAHWAWHWWAWHWA

No johns to you both. If I had beaten you in real life you'd still both probably would have had something to say. If lag is such a big problem, then why even play online? Why not just play with your friends instead of complaining... CAUSE YOU HAVE NONE WHWHhwWHHAHWAHawHWAHWAWAHWWHAWHAHAAWHWAWHA

Will someone please get Sand-Trap a girl friend. He was going to come drive down all the way from College station in hopes of falling in love with a young 14 year old little asian girl. SAD WHAHWHWHawHWHW
This is after you tried to talk **** on aim, and when I said something, your rebuttal was "your mom!" -.-

I don't pretend to be in Houston. Under my name, it says "Location: College Station". There's no tournaments in CS, so in order to go to a tournament I'd go to the next closest place...Houston, obv. And I haven't been playing online since a few days ago. I played Brawl yesterday with a couple friends trying out the "C-stick as special" configuration and finding out how powerful Wolf is, actually. And the main drive behind coming to Houston, besides having a lot of friends in Houston along with my father living there, would be to play Brawl irl against Roy, etc and make money in the tournament.

Like I said on aim before blocking you, I feel sorry for you. I believe that you do not have many friends, so you made a new persona in order to get away from your own miserable life and start a new one, in a sense. With that post, you're turning the true comments I made about you on aim into attacks on me, which just shows me how true they really are if the only rebuttal you had was to turn them to me while fake laughing the whole time. The fact is that you pretended to be a girl in order to gain attention. You most likely do not have many friends, feel lonely in life, and figured that was the only way to feel good about yourself.

I don't take threats on aim or the internet seriously, but I will say this: if you present yourself as a threat to my well-being in real life, I'll make sure that you're no longer a threat. That's not a threat in itself, that's just a fact.

Try making a friend that doesn't play the same video games that you do.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
XZalla: No one's talked trash about you. Except maybe Jeremy. I don't think ANYONE can deny that Jeremy talks trash about everyone though. (He's proving that right now on the forums.) He's busy spreading lies and rumors. Please don't believe him, but you can call Mr. 3000 and talk to him in person to see for yourself. Still have you down as being part of the crew. Haven't heard from you in a while though... Also, there was a 1v1 tourney for a Wii too. It was held the previous day or the day after the FFA tourney for the Wii. And that tournament schedule had been announced for months in advance, so it's not like it was last second or anything. Not to mention I ran the brackets for that tourney not Mr. 3000, so there was no way that he could have screwed with the brackets. That's just Jeremy with more of his lies. He's just sore because he lost to a girl named Sakura (remember, she was dressed up in a Chun-Li outfit).

Sideffect/Jeremy: You still insist that Mr. 3000 rigged brackets but we've already proved that is incorrect. He didn't even RUN those tournaments, so unless he has magical powers, or unless you're going to blame other people (like, Cesar or Scav) of rigging them, then you need to present proof, or quit lying. You're just making yourself look like ignorant jerks for not even KNOWING who ran these event and just blaming Mr. 3000 for them. Heck, I DARE anyone to call Scav or Cesar and ask them yourselves. Even Sethalon came on here already and explained it. Stop lying already. It's just making you look even more stupid.

Jeremy: Why are you so insistent on making people suck what you don't have? Is it because Elsie ain't putting out? Hm, I'm sure she'll be very interested in knowing about how you acted all pervert like with those under-aged scantily clad girls. And we've got PHOTOS to prove it. Careful boy. I hate messing in the relationships of others, but Elsie deserves to know, wouldn't you agree? Oh, you'd rather keep this secret from her? But that means you lie to your own girl friend..? Tsk. Tsk. I guess lying to other smashboard people isn't that much different that lying to your own gf, or lying to us.

The reason why you joined Mr. 3000 crew was because you didn't have a Wii, or a TV, or a car, or a job. I let you borrow my TV, I let you borrow my Wii, and I gave you rides, and even got you a great deal on a car too - when you disappeared to Cali - and stole my TV, my Wii, and then turned PSYCO on us with all this crazy lying and bashing. Dude, seriously, what happened to you..? Where you lying to us the whole time and THIS is what you're really like..?

TGM: When is a good time to call you about the NVGA deal?

Xyro77

Jeremy i would come over but you be in cali. when u get back PM me. ill come over.

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
This is after you tried to talk **** on aim, and when I said something, your rebuttal was "your mom!" -.-

I don't pretend to be in Houston. Under my name, it says "Location: College Station". There's no tournaments in CS, so in order to go to a tournament I'd go to the next closest place...Houston, obv. And I haven't been playing online since a few days ago. I played Brawl yesterday with a couple friends trying out the "C-stick as special" configuration and finding out how powerful Wolf is, actually. And the main drive behind coming to Houston, besides having a lot of friends in Houston along with my father living there, would be to play Brawl irl against Roy, etc and make money in the tournament.

Like I said on aim before blocking you, I feel sorry for you. I believe that you do not have many friends, so you made a new persona in order to get away from your own miserable life and start a new one, in a sense. With that post, you're turning the true comments I made about you on aim into attacks on me, which just shows me how true they really are if the only rebuttal you had was to turn them to me while fake laughing the whole time. The fact is that you pretended to be a girl in order to gain attention. You most likely do not have many friends, feel lonely in life, and figured that was the only way to feel good about yourself.

I don't take threats on aim or the internet seriously, but I will say this: if you present yourself as a threat to my well-being in real life, I'll make sure that you're no longer a threat. That's not a threat in itself, that's just a fact.

Try making a friend that doesn't play the same video games that you do.
O.k Im not going to lie I didn't read most of this but your saying, I dont have friends and your not scared right? Awesome, if I do ever see you, I'm going to punch you dead in your mouth. This is houston son, so I'm assuming if I see you, you'll be here. Good Day you sad sad little man. It's a shame I'm going to have to knock your socks off Mr.Collegestation. Oh and try finding a girl friend thats from AMERICA WHWHWHWHWHWAAHAHWAHWWWAHWHWWHWWHWWW, you must have a half inch ***** or something. You had to look for a girl who played smash and barely smoke english = sad.

XZalla: No one's talked trash about you. Except maybe Jeremy. I don't think ANYONE can deny that Jeremy talks trash about everyone though. (He's proving that right now on the forums.) He's busy spreading lies and rumors. Please don't believe him, but you can call Mr. 3000 and talk to him in person to see for yourself. Still have you down as being part of the crew. Haven't heard from you in a while though... Also, there was a 1v1 tourney for a Wii too. It was held the previous day or the day after the FFA tourney for the Wii. And that tournament schedule had been announced for months in advance, so it's not like it was last second or anything. Not to mention I ran the brackets for that tourney not Mr. 3000, so there was no way that he could have screwed with the brackets. That's just Jeremy with more of his lies. He's just sore because he lost to a girl named Sakura (remember, she was dressed up in a Chun-Li outfit).

Sideffect/Jeremy: You still insist that Mr. 3000 rigged brackets but we've already proved that is incorrect. He didn't even RUN those tournaments, so unless he has magical powers, or unless you're going to blame other people (like, Cesar or Scav) of rigging them, then you need to present proof, or quit lying. You're just making yourself look like ignorant jerks for not even KNOWING who ran these event and just blaming Mr. 3000 for them. Heck, I DARE anyone to call Scav or Cesar and ask them yourselves. Even Sethalon came on here already and explained it. Stop lying already. It's just making you look even more stupid.

Jeremy: Why are you so insistent on making people suck what you don't have? Is it because Elsie ain't putting out? Hm, I'm sure she'll be very interested in knowing about how you acted all pervert like with those under-aged scantily clad girls. And we've got PHOTOS to prove it. Careful boy. I hate messing in the relationships of others, but Elsie deserves to know, wouldn't you agree? Oh, you'd rather keep this secret from her? But that means you lie to your own girl friend..? Tsk. Tsk. I guess lying to other smashboard people isn't that much different that lying to your own gf, or lying to us.

The reason why you joined Mr. 3000 crew was because you didn't have a Wii, or a TV, or a car, or a job. I let you borrow my TV, I let you borrow my Wii, and I gave you rides, and even got you a great deal on a car too - when you disappeared to Cali - and stole my TV, my Wii, and then turned PSYCO on us with all this crazy lying and bashing. Dude, seriously, what happened to you..? Where you lying to us the whole time and THIS is what you're really like..?

TGM: When is a good time to call you about the NVGA deal?

XZALLA

Alright now josh, your just gonna have to take my word that they rigged the tournaments, but let me present to you the fact that they do indeed talk about people behind there backs... Notice in the quote they say "TGM: When is a good time to call you about the NVGA deal?"

Now Lets find out from an email on what they really think of allan. Oh and Josh, I trust you enough that if you need more3 proof I'll let you check my email yourself.

Heres the email:

Oh man I almost forgot, Suck my balls Winston and his lacky.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Hah! That email proves nothing, I had already talked to TGM before. We have a fictious rivalry and I've said much worse to him online on these forums than that. So, your point failed and please stop saying that suck balls crap. You don't even care about TGM, I've heard talk about murdering him before. And then when he pm'ed you and said he was joking about fighting you, you came up to me boasting how you made TGM afraid of you. Your problem is, you threaten people's lives and that's not cool, as far as I'm concerned you're a sneaky conniving loser. Like how you created a seperate account and posed as G@be, way uncool. How do you think anyone will respect you with what you've done and said. Oh, and, if you don't play smash anymore, get the hell off of these boards.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Hah! That email proves nothing, I had already talked to TGM before. We have a fictious rivalry and I've said much worse to him online on these forums than that. So, your point failed and please stop saying that suck balls crap. You don't even care about TGM, I've heard talk about murdering him before. And then when he pm'ed you and said he was joking about fighting you, you came up to me boasting how you made TGM afraid of you. Your problem is, you threaten people's lives and that's not cool, as far as I'm concerned you're a sneaky conniving loser. Like how you created a seperate account and posed as G@be, way uncool. How do you think anyone will respect you with what you've done and said. Oh, and, if you don't play smash anymore, get the hell off of these boards.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
^ Josh, I told you he'd say that. No matter what he will deny everything. Which is kinda of funny, cause I here you talking, but I cant here you sucking my balls. You need to get more aggressive with the ball sucking. Also, Im quitting brawl, I can't lie the game sucks. BUT!!! Duhhn Duhn Duhn I will still play the best game on earth. No not hide the balls in mr.3000's mouth, Im talking about melee silly. Also some Halo 3. Cya pm me for gamertag.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice

XZALLA

Alright now josh, your just gonna have to take my word that they rigged the tournaments, but let me present to you the fact that they do indeed talk about people behind there backs... Notice in the quote they say "TGM: When is a good time to call you about the NVGA deal?"

Now Lets find out from an email on what they really think of allan. Oh and Josh, I trust you enough that if you need more3 proof I'll let you check my email yourself.

Heres the email:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5302/proofsh2.png

Oh man I almost forgot, Suck my balls Winston and his lacky.
Funny, not a single bad word about XZalla. That's because we have no beef with him. And you're just lying about that. As for Mouf, SE, and RoyR mentioned in the email, this was in reference to what happened to the Houston crews back in 2007 when this email was written - back when so much re-shuffling of crews was going on and everyone was constantly switching back and forth. Yes, Mouf WAS talking lots of trash, as were you and SE (go to the old Houston thread to see the PAGES of backstabbing going on). In fact, YOU were the one that told me that SE had a bag of dog crap in his room that he was so lazy he hadn't bothered to throw it away and that it was reeking from being there for weeks. YOU are the one that talked bad about SE to US. Besides, this was back in 2007, and notice how I say that "TGM is not stupid." I agree, he's not. He does what a leader needs to do to get things done. That's why we want to get him in the NVGA. It'll help strengthen the Smash community in Houston. Back in 2007 lots of people didn't have Wii's so it's no surprise that TGM would have had trouble getting a BYOC type tournament going. As for the "TGM: When is a good time to call you about the NVGA deal?" It's about talking to him about the National Video Game Association in which we would like him to help spear head the Houston Smash community section in the Houston Chapter for 2008. This would include sponsored events and National coverage. How the crap is this bad? You don't want TGM doing this or what?

Also notice in the email how it states that I let you borrow a Wii and TV plus gave you rides to places. Wow, and you re-pay me with this? You steal my TV, my Wii and then spread lies about Mr. 3000 on tournaments that he didn't even run? At least get your facts straight first boy. Why don't you tell everyone about how you lie, turn on friends, and steal?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Funny, not a single bad word about XZalla. That's because we have no beef with him. And you're just lying about that. As for Mouf, SE, and RoyR mentioned in the email, this was in reference to what happened to the Houston crews back in 2007 when this email was written - back when so much re-shuffling of crews was going on and everyone was constantly switching back and forth. Yes, Mouf WAS talking lots of trash, as were you and SE (go to the old Houston thread to see the PAGES of backstabbing going on). In fact, YOU were the one that told me that SE had a bag of dog crap in his room that he was so lazy he hadn't bothered to throw it away and that it was reeking from being there for weeks. YOU are the one that talked bad about SE to US. Besides, this was back in 2007, and notice how I say that "TGM is not stupid." I agree, he's not. He does what a leader needs to do to get things done. That's why we want to get him in the NVGA. It'll help strengthen the Smash community in Houston. Back in 2007 lots of people didn't have Wii's so it's no surprise that TGM would have had trouble getting a BYOC type tournament going. As for the "TGM: When is a good time to call you about the NVGA deal?" It's about talking to him about the National Video Game Association in which we would like him to help spear head the Houston Smash community section in the Houston Chapter for 2008. This would include sponsored events and National coverage. How the crap is this bad? You don't want TGM doing this or what?

Also notice in the email how it states that I let you borrow a Wii and TV plus gave you rides to places. Wow, and you re-pay me with this? You steal my TV, my Wii and then spread lies about Mr. 3000 on tournaments that he didn't even run? At least get your facts straight first boy. Why don't you tell everyone about how you lie, turn on friends, and steal?

O.K ...I dont know who told you to stop sucking balls, but whoever told you that was horribly misinformed. 1st you make an account just to bash me and do nothing else but defend that liar named Winston. Then you both accuse me of being a liar when you both no you are lairs and cheats and theieves. FOR THE LAST TIME EITHER SUCK MY BALLS OR SUCK MY BALLS.

Gabe, you keep your pretty littke self out of this. LOL

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can I come to this tournament and have fun, or is everyone going to be on a drama trip?

Xyro77

WOW, just wow! The true faces of many of you have been revealed.

Im not gonna argue here cause this matter is between you guys. But what i personly like is that you cats make me seems like Darth Vader......turning people to dark side,using people, controling the houston scene,stealthy,sneaky. You guys make me seem like some awesome bad guy.

But i would like to make some things clear, no arguing just clearing things up:

1. I do control the Houston Scene, so what? None of you can do what i do for Houston smash. If u wanna take a piece of it....PLEASE DO. I have always wanted to get others on board for the ride. But for the record, i WILL always control this scene as long as im in the game. If i didnt, no one would be where they are today in Houston.

2. Dark side? Neophyte? plz explain this one.....

3. No one in Houston is my rival........

4. This is the first time Houston drama has made me a COOL bad guy. Does anybody have any more juicy emails about me? They are good reads!

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Stop Jeremy...you need to stop, act your age son and stop making gay posts, cause no one gonna take you seriously.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Dark side, Neophyte, I can explain those, you are my rival TGM, always will be. So, I always talk trash about you. Thats nothing new. It's fun trash though, it's not like I said was going to kill you or anything.

Top Bottom