• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOPE 5!! The Carroll house edition!!

Tezushi

Smash Rookie
Yo PGH Carroll, you host some really great tournaments man! Thank you for inviting us! Even though this was my friends and I’s FIRST competitive tournament we have been to, I would definitely call it official - as far as going to someone’s house. These tournaments are by chance local hostings, right? My friends darkfire1502 and sweatythumbs had a really great time as well. I am amused you guys liked my friend sweatythumbs’s tag. He was the one that quoted: “My name/ gamertag is sweatythumbs” and you all replied “That’s a sweet tag, we are all a bit of sweaty today” LOL, that was too good. Anyway, in the future we plan to attempt to attend more tournies hosted in the Pittsburgh area and try to be their earlier then before. Not like 3:30PM when Singles pools commence. I might actually start attending The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies, but I donno. I was the kid there wearing the white ’Element’ shirt and using Fox in the Melee’s Singles and got dominated by other spacies pretty bad, LOL. Good stuff.

Life

Smash Hero
So while we're here, I've seen the future, and it is Project M. Consider running it.

This public service announcement was not paid for and is, in fact, more free than I am.

Top Bottom