• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOPE 5!! The Carroll house edition!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
good stuff derek.

way to step up to the hosting plate carroll :)

m@v upload ur **** from this + other tourney or give replays to uploaders pls

jbro

Smash Ace
shouting out because you lovely people deserve it

1: VaNz - good seeing you again, good **** winning it
2: SilentSwag - i left early, wish i could have seen GFs. good stuff getting there johny
7: Carroll - free
7: Green Ranger - yooooo, the doubles match might have been my biggest upset yet. but i got what i deserved in singles and in brawl. awesome stuff, always fun hanging out
9: S1 - zach stole all the money out of your wallet
9: Slamus - slamdog millionaire came and cleaned house i see
13: Dempt - the big ol' dempt. basketball was fun as ****, you know you're welcome to come hang with us any time you're in the area.
13: Taki (Forfeited outta respect to slam dog and the slam mob) - i respect this forfeit
13: Sweet - WHY DIDN'T WE GO GOLFING
17: Technical Chase - tech, you deserved the win, i don't know why i didn't ban FD game 1. thanks for the brawl tips, too. i dunno if i'll ever really take the game seriously, but i like most of the people i've met playing it, so i'll probably keep entering tourneys for the hell of it.
17: Stro - stroooooooooooo
17: Freeway - pretty sure this is the first time i've seen freeway matt at a tourney since i started playing this game, lol.
25: J Bro - WAY TO CHOKE, DAVEY, YOU ****ING IDIOT. just kidding, doubles 2 based
25: Joe Paturnip - bro paturnip best team 2012. seriously though, we need to team again sometime soon. i think we were both really surprised how well we did. worked really well together. good **** my man.
25: MAJOR THREAT ZACH DILL - you are in florida for a week, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU ZACH D:

other shoutouts:

everyone else that played melee: i love you all. thanks for coming even though plans changed last second. the tournament was clearly still a success.
everyone else that played brawl: thank you for being awesome. i know i'm **** at the game, but i had a real good time for the few hours i hung out with you guys. hope to see you all again soon. i might start playing in brawl tourneys as well if i figure out how to play the game.
anyone that stayed over friday night: thank you for coming, it did get a little rowdy but we had a lot of fun.
shoutouts to pittsburgh for being the best smash town in the world
shoutouts to ashtabula for being the 2nd best smash town in the world
zero love for the biddys that came and left
SHOUTOUTS TO THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS THAT I WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN

i'll probably add to this when i remember more things to say
<3

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh, wasn't talking about you guys! I was talking about these other girls that showed up for like, five minutes and left.
Wait, other girls? How is that possible!?!?

Okay then, I wasn't around to see that. :bee: Then I agree. They were mean.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Wait, other girls? How is that possible!?!?

Okay then, I wasn't around to see that. :bee: Then I agree. They were mean.
ashtabula has that pimp swag and we brought girls we met at wendys to a melee tournament

BUT THEN THEY WERE *****ES

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
2: SilentSwag - Good **** Johnny, it was good talkin' smash with you and Aaron after the tourney was over
3: Wenbobular - Wenboooo good ****
4: TheLake - Good **** getting 4th man! I enjoyed your friendlies too, we need to find a way to play more often.
5: Abate - Fun playing friendlies with you man, keep up the ****.
7: Carroll - Thanks for opening your house to 40 sweaty dudes and a few chicks... And good **** on getting 7th, hope we get to play more soon.
7: Green Ranger - I'm glad we got to play alot at this tourney. Your DK is super ****, keep it up man.
9: Get Low - I learned alot from playing you, and I hope we get to do it again soon.
13: Dempt - Good set in winner's man, dat marth is too good against peach. Hope we get to play more in the very near future.
17: Stro - You're the man, as always. Keep the Mastersword sharp and we'll be teaming more in the future
17: D20 - Nice to play the legend!
17: Sweaty Thumbs - I'm not sure what the tags of your friends were, but good **** to you guys for making the drive. Hope to see you around Pittsburgh more.
25: DKU0 - Bring on the salt lol. Our set was definitely weird and I'm down for a MM. I won't be at FC unfortunately, but one day...

Shout out to all my Pittsburgh bros, good luck at FC.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I got any replays of your sets, TC. I checked and none of them are Dedede or Wario. I don't know who the other setup belonged to, though...

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Super hot and humid sweaty shoutouts!
Thanks every body that came out!! And made this work!! Melee dudes can F my *****.

1: VaNz - were gaining on ya ;)

2: SilentSwag - not bad

3: Wenbobular - I must apologize.. For this.. Falco combo. Dude from matrix

4: TheLake - nothing I can say can do this man justice. Aaron if you were a woman I would call you. Maybe. ;)

5: Nakamaru - I know I say this EVERY TIME. But next time we play I got this. Your a constant reminder of how you have to be a complete player to compete against you. White Chris. Ps my paper plates are in your car. Lol

5: Abate - MASTER ABATE!! (pats joke) good stuff in teams my dooo. That bluigi is putting in work, we deff should make this a more regular thing. And thanks for peekng in my butt again in singles. <3

7: Carroll - good for you :+)

7: Green Ranger - lol we always tie for 7th going outing out this, don't know if I eer told you, but your my FAVORITE player ever. Legit.

9: S1 - it's amazing to me how similar we are inside this game and out. And I don't even feel bad about that MM. You deserve it. All your hard work is starting to pay off. If we just eliminate some of those bad losses I think you and me are right on the same level. IMO. Thanks for being the homie and making it out here for this and see you this weekend Shane Davis McTrusty<3

9: Get Low - you played like.. Out of our mind today, beating stro and Cavedweller are two VERY impressive wins, and sorry about the rage game one.. I'm used to dealing with the peach mixup game and you had the ultimate mixup.. DOWN SMASH every time. Lol
Also for what it's worth, you were the first person I ever HATE CAMPED THE **** OUT OF. But I did it for love and the god squad. Keep it up.

9: Slamus - yoooooooo nice placing and set, You had me game one. Although I know you wont read this, play samus against me, you know I blow at that MU ;)

9: ThethetheLyme - I have no idea how you stay so good at this game without playing it. Your the homie

13: Dempt - the big ol dempt! It's refreshing to see someone who cares so much about the game like you do. Always striving for better. Keep it up:+) and thanks for makin the trip! Anit a party with out ya! See you at FC.

13: Cave Dweller - thanks for showing up! Always nice to see you and stro teaming.

13: Taki - wtf forfeit to me next time you bum. BLUIGI!

13: Sweet - yo0o0o000oo my sweetie :+) getting better and better every time I see you. Thanks for driving out and chilling with us this weekend. We're stealing you from Ohio once your in school! Best picture taker in Pittsburgh!!! And not to shabby with the ol Zelda there. I kinda like that change up Zelda thing you do. Thanks for being my DL boyfriend. Sorry Keegan. <3

17: Technical Chase - chain grabbing Davey like that.. WE OPENED UP OUR HOUSE TO YOU! Lol but nah, I'm glad you made the trip with us! It was an awesome weekend! Brawl MM next time I see ya!

17: Jwns - nice job against d20 falco seems legit. Although I haven't got to play it with my marth yet to end your dreams. keep it up

17: Stro - your better than this but you know that. Glad you made it to this! Your one of our hidden pa bosses and need to get out with us more!

17: D20 - the legend! Thanks for making it! Always like to see that y link and it's craty veteran moves.

17: Buford - nice to see you again! And thanks for coming out! Tell pillbox the start working on his signature :denzel:

17: Sweaty Thumbs - best tag , thanks for coming! See ya soon!

17: Freeway - you should play again! Get back to sheiking hard!!

17: Darkfire1502 - luigi mains are always cool in my book!

25: J Bro - hope your black girlfriend works out ;)

25: Tyler - better doc than pillbox

25: Joe Paturnip - kray your the ****kng homie and you and Davey ***** in doubles. And just because singles didn't go so well today, doesn't mean you should give up in it! Practice makes perfect and I can see you being any more perfect:+)

25: DKU0 - lol WHY DISNT WE PLAY! Our pika looked scary good! Thanks for coming out!

25: Brawl Guy - best guy

25: MAJOR THREAT ZACH DILL - I see you and your short hop late fairs;)

25: Tezushi Thanks for stopping by!

1. Tech_Chase ($60) - <3 lucky I didn't enter.

2. Mav ($35) - thanks for handling the brawl kids! And yo, GET **** UP BY THE GREEN *******!! Hit me up sometime, I got and idea for this fall :yeahboi:

3. Space Thing($5) - looking good!

4. The Green ******* - you amaze me. Have my children?

5. Col - not bad my doo!

6. Incom - best sonic! Get **** by j bro

7. Vegeta - yooooooo vegeta is cool

8. Skips thanks for coming! And those Tvs were clutch!

9. Hari - best put in Pittsburgh!

Life

Smash Hero
I don't think I got any replays of your sets, TC. I checked and none of them are Dedede or Wario. I don't know who the other setup belonged to, though...
I know M@V brought one, and I think Carroll did too. One of them was unhacked though.

+1 "can't wait for vids" post

Oliveoil

Smash Rookie
My house

;);)
Was my pleasure to lend my abode. Great bunch of peeps
1: VaNz - Good ****.
2: SilentSwag - JOHNATHAN DOUGLAS CARROLL. Good job.
4: TheLake - You inspired me to play Zelda. Even if it's only occasionally. Would definitely love to do a double Zelda team if you're ever down. Nice job. Good to see you at a tournament again.
5: Nakamaru - Best hair in Pittsburgh moneymatch coming soon.
5: Abate - GG's in friendlies.
7: Carroll - Thanks for housing us for two nights. It was a lot of fun. Gotta do it again sometime. GG on your marriage. Just realized I only played you once, and it was your Puff (free). Moneymatch next Saturday at Sweet's Mansion Pre-FC Smashfest.
7: Green Ranger - Thanks for teaming with me man. Cargo-Zelda Toe *****. I goofed up a lot in our one match, sorry about that. Maybe sometime in the future when I get just a tad better, and get some sleep, we can team again if you want. Come to my Pre-FC smashfest next Saturday!
9: S1 - Nice job. Was really discouraged when I heard I had to play you second round. Didn't really even feel like trying because I live the result every day. looool. I'll get there some day.
9: Get Low - Tech chased downsmashes. lolol. Didn't play you though. I need to again soon.
9: ThethetheLyme - Rematch sometime soon. I'm super salty. lol. GG's.
13: Dempt - Yooooo. My first Dempt dollar. Zelda/Falco 2 free. Love you man. BTW, we brought your phone with us. It's at Shane's whenever you can pick it up.
13: Taki - **** your DK. **** your reverse fairs with Peach. On the real, you're a really cool guy. Best table in Pittsburgh. Even with Captain America's Grandpa in the other booth. Getting a dollar from your DK soon.
13: Sweet - You'll get there, just be patient. :l
17: Technical Chase - BEST DODGEBALL CAPTAIN IN PITTSBURGH. Thanks for that Melee disc. You're super chill and really funny. Looking forward to seeing you at future stuff.
17: Jwns - Your Falco got a lot better since the last time I played it. Keep goinn.
17: Stro - Played you in doubles. Your Link is so obnoxiously good, and your knowledge of numbers is even better. GG's.
17: D20 - I don't know how to play against Young Link. lol. GG's in friendlies.
17: Freeway - Pulled the old "Play Zelda instead of Sheik" on you first game. Second game I played really gay in the Sheik ditto. GG's though.
25: J Bro - Thanks for letting us stay at your place. Had a great time. Good luck on that girl of your dreams, and keep practicing that naked drunken unicycle riding.
25: Joe Paturnip - Keep your head up, and stop getting so discouraged.
25: Brawl Guy - It's tradition. Best Beer Guy in Pittsburgh. You're hella funny. Play melee more!
25: MAJOR THREAT ZACH DILL - Best fast food driver in Pittsburgh. Get dem Wendy's Biddy's.

Shoutouts to Pittsburgh for being awesome.
Shoutouts to Wendy's Biddy's for being *****es.
Shoutouts to Pat Brady because I hate him, and getting ***** in a moneymatch.
Shoutouts to Cleveland for not coming.
Shoutouts to 4 a.m. food at Denny's.
Shoutouts to 4 a.m. story time at Carroll's.
Shoutouts to Carroll and Davey's hot as balls attic.
Shoutouts to Logan Street for being One Way.
Shoutouts to that cop that gave me a speeding ticket.
Shoutouts to Samantha for being a *****.
Shoutouts to Sherri for being the better sister.
Shoutouts to Marco for smashing penis at home instead of smashing bros in PA.
Shoutouts to Carroll's bathroom floor.
Shoutouts to Carroll's mom for letting this all happen.
Shoutouts to Captain America's Grandpa at Eat'n Park.
Shoutouts to me ****** in Smash 64.
Shoutouts to everything else that was either hilarious or awesome.
:phone:

Oliveoil

Smash Rookie
My pleasure to lend my abode. Great bunch of peeps.thanks for the shout out.

:phone:

Vudujin

Smash Lord
That's so damn funny.

Oliveoil for S Tier. The only smasher that can DQ SilentSwag before he even registers.

Top Bottom