• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I know galeon didn't say that, cause the thing was between mine and your dads snipa.

and good if he goes. free money for me and dfear.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I wish radiX would come in and randomly count down the days lol.

also yeahh I'm not gonna have a whole lot of cash on me. It's gonna hurt having singles pushed up to $10. Run that side pot though. People can get in on that.

:rosalina:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I wish radiX would come in and randomly count down the days lol.

also yeahh I'm not gonna have a whole lot of cash on me. It's gonna hurt having singles pushed up to $10. Run that side pot though. People can get in on that.

agreedx10:)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
loool, Viper what's the maximum amount of people the venue can hold with it feeling comfortable to be moving around?

BRING SET UPS PEOPLE!

AND EXTENSION CORDS!~

-!-

Smash Lord
I've seen the venue before and let me tell you its really good size. u can definitely fit in over 10 set ups no problem with lots of room, they have like 4 or so big round tables with chairs while u wait to be called. the AC is insanely good as well so even if more then 6o people show up we wont be sweating. it'll bee really comfortable, and I think there was an extra room too where u could fit a few more set ups. This can definitely run smooth :D

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol It lets me have money for food.

/bum

Ahh I see Mix. As long as enough set ups are brought we don't have to worry about things dragging on longer than the should. I'm going to bring my wii for sure now.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
lol It lets me have money for food.

/bum

Ahh I see Mix. As long as enough set ups are brought we don't have to worry about things dragging on longer than the should. I'm going to bring my wii for sure now.
i could bring a wii...just no tv :( and lol im packin a lunch ill save my money

Two-Ell

Smash Master
study tonight, final tomorrow; then oficially begin training :cool:
^This for me, except half the training is just wifail with DJ Jack lol.

Oh and Kuro some people bring multiple TVs I think. So your wii may have use if you bring it. Otherwise lock it up in your cars trunk lol. I trust everyone, but ya never know.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
^This for me, except half the training is just wifail with DJ Jack lol.

Oh and Kuro some people bring multiple TVs I think. So your wii may have use if you bring it. Otherwise lock it up in your cars trunk lol. I trust everyone, but ya never know.

i trust the regulars idk if i trust all da randoms that are comin lol. Im picky about my **** you know.Being large and all would make it hard to keep track of my **** as well.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll be making this one. After reading the bulk of this thread, I have to confess that The Swamp *****s have leveled up in literacy. Good ****. Look forward to another well ran tourney.

edit~That was not a snide comment, I saw you guys repping good English. Do work.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll be making this one. After reading the bulk of this thread, I have to confess that The Swamp *****s have leveled up in literacy. Good ****. Look forward to another well ran tourney.

edit~That was not a snide comment, I saw you guys repping good English. Do work.
oh sh*t agblow b cummin here! good dawg ****. itll bee cool 2 smash u again, butt what da **** u be talkin about literacy n ****, we just is uneducated scum niggizz up in auburndale

whatcher name standfer btw? aglow sounds like igloo in my mind; mayb an ice climber thing..

once again i'll post this i am coming to this from hollywood. If you need a ride please PM me in the next 2 days or so. I haven't decided whether to go to the lock in and i will stay for the entire tourney.

gallax

Smash Hero
Im coming for teams then leaving at around 6. Come to find out ive just scored with this chick for sat night and im going to go do my thing with. Doesnt look like im entering singles. But im looking for a partner. If you all dont know im pretty good in teams. Looks at the last NLL results and the one before that ;)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Im coming for teams then leaving at around 6. Come to find out ive just scored with this chick for sat night and im going to go do my thing with. Doesnt look like im entering singles. But im looking for a partner. If you all dont know im pretty good in teams. Looks at the last NLL results and the one before that ;)
I'll team with you if I end up going. ^_^

:069:

Top Bottom