• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Masky i'm looking for a teammate too. :D

If you wanna make a Jiggly Wario team i'm down. I comain ZSS, but jiggly is a better teammate by far.
Looking for teammate!

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
viper how do u plan on setting up pools with 60+ people?
lol we'll need like 10 pools of 6
10 pools of 6, top 4?
I am not sure if 60 people will enter singles but if so i will have to think about that. Gosh there is a possiblity that 60 people will be here.

i will think it over for sure.

Pools will be split by crew and i will try to keep the death pools low for a more even spread.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Really AiB has diffrent users then SWF. I thought everyone used SWF and then some also used AiB for like the blogs or card game
lol was the first sentence a question?

AiB is basically the Facebook of smash(mostly Brawlers) lol. People go there for blogs, cards, ladder, or just hooking up/leaving eachother shoutouts. There are some people that use AiB muuch more than SWF, or even just primarily AiB.

You might want to consider making one just to have one for like making Tournament listings or something. Don't have to fancy up your profile like most people or anything like that.

:rosalina:

-!-

Smash Lord
it wouldn't be surprising if this does get 60+ and with crews, low tiers, doubles and singles... pools should definitely save us lots of time :D

atm I don't plan on doing teams (I wanna practice as much as I can for singles)... but just wondering who would need a Snake?

EDIT:
So yeah, someone beat us in doubles.
*Likes*

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
M!x. You anna ZSS+Snake? Or Jiggly snake? If you and a naples crew member doesn't wanna do doubles, and MGLDN doesn't wanna do doubles, i'd be 100% for teaming if you are. Reppin' SWFL!

-!-

Smash Lord
M!x. You anna ZSS+Snake? Or Jiggly snake? If you and a naples crew member doesn't wanna do doubles, and MGLDN doesn't wanna do doubles, i'd be 100% for teaming if you are. Reppin' SWFL!
Shxt, sorry man I think I just got a partner. But I hope my Snake brothaa wants to do teams so u can enter. :D

:250:

Grump

Smash Apprentice
Woot, absolutely confirmed. Representing the capital city!
IE... the middle of nowhere >.>

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I really think a big tournament like this should be 10$ per event viper.
Especially if you're paying out to top 5.

Galeon and I are going to gut you two like fish.
I thought about charging 10 due to this becoming regional scale but i would rather not. the $5 fee makes it more affordable.

and has been listed as $5 for months.

and NLL is the big money tourney in this area at $15 to play.

If players are interested in a side pot for an additional $10 i can work that out.

When all of this state gets together at Holy Smash this Saturday. i will talk to some people about having the next Holy Smash being a PLANNED large scale event.

Perhaps a Florida Regional or if i can get the support, help and advice from our best TO's and players a national in July or August.

if players would like to help make that possible it will happen.
FGCU Viper

-!-

Smash Lord
yea a change on the entrance fee on the week OF the tournament might not be such a good idea, but that side pot fixes it for those who want to put more money to win more money.

:250:

Top Bottom