• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: DOJO vs ADHD(FULL RESULTS ON FRONT PAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
ADHD going to texas and making you suck the ONLY ****.
I'm 100% for ADHD but we'll see what happens if Dojo makes it outta of losers. Not too hyped about Razor vs ADHD. ADHD has too much Snake practice from Ally and Anti to make me hyped about that.

Also where's Gnes at? I always saw him as near if not at the same level as ADHD.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
i would have liked to see dojo and ADHD in winners finals and razer vs somone in losers finals and have more dojo vs razer lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Really? I've always seen ADHD as significantly better. I thought most people felt the same way.
From what I've seen in the Texas scene Gnes has the ability to go on par with Dojo and Razer which is something I think no other Diddy could do besides ADHD and Gnes himself.

I guess many people may have thought of ADHD as significantly better, I dunno. I just wonder how Gnes is doing too.

Edit: These records are too good to not be considered near the same level: http://allisbrawl.com/history.aspx?id=12376

KRDsonic

Smash Master
This was a fun tourny. I'll give shoutouts when I'm not tired and when I see the results (I was having too much fun in friendlies to pay attention to what was going on near the end of the tourny).

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
This was such a tough tourney.

I enjoyed every last bit of it

Gnes, ADHD, Dojo and Razer are still in.
I believe Gnes vs ADHD for winners and Dojo vs Razer in losers. It may be happening right now, idk i just got home.
Either Razer or Dojo is going home with no singles money. (4th)

5. Fliphop - Diddy
5. Hylian - IC/GW
7. Trela - Lucario
7. RoyR - Marth
9. UTDZac - GW
9. Dphat - MK
9. Bassem - Wario
9. Espy - Sonic
13. Ozz - Falco
13. Snakeeeeeeee - ZSS
13. Jerm - TL
13. Lee Martin - MK/Lucario

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I arrived at my house after an eight hour car ride to discover no livestream.

Sad Golduck.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
From what I've seen in the Texas scene Gnes has the ability to go on par with Dojo and Razer which is something I think no other Diddy could do besides ADHD and Gnes himself.

I guess many people may have thought of ADHD as significantly better, I dunno. I just wonder how Gnes is doing too.

Edit: These records are too good to not be considered near the same level: http://allisbrawl.com/history.aspx?id=12376
Felix the diddy from WA is getting at that level also.

Best Diddys probably in order of top 3:
1.ADHD
2.Gnes
3.Maybe felix

The other good diddys Fliphop/player-1/nanerz etc... aren't at their level.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Player-1 on P3's account

1. adhd
2.gnes/nl
2. gnes/nl

IDK much about Felix, but the one time I saw him play at gameclucks on the livestream I thought we were about even, but IDK because that's just based off of one tournament and he could have been playing bad or something etc. (btw, not saying I'm on the same level as adhd and gnes, because IMO I'm not, but I think Felix is a bit overrated, but I still <3 you man =). )

so from what I've SEEN I'd say it's
4. Flip/AZ/Felix/Me all about even or in the same skill level.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Player-1 on P3's account

1. adhd
2.gnes/nl
2. gnes/nl

IDK much about Felix, but the one time I saw him play at gameclucks on the livestream I thought we were about even, but IDK because that's just based off of one tournament and he could have been playing bad or something etc. (btw, not saying I'm on the same level as adhd and gnes, because IMO I'm not, but I think Felix is a bit overrated, but I still <3 you man =). )

so from what I've SEEN I'd say it's
4. Flip/AZ/Felix/Me all about even or in the same skill level.
I dunno man. Not sure if they'd lose to my Samus on Wifi..

jk. <3

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm gonna say it before Inui does.

MK sucks. Can't even win a under 50 person tournament. Blah Blah Blah Snake is better than MK cause Razer beat Dojo even though neither character won this event, etc.

Doubles was a surprise, but if I was there I would have won obviously.

^^^ Remember this is from Inui's perspective, not mine.

Seriously though, this tournament was weird. I'm almost glad I didn't go to it lol. I might have made an unranked PR upset winning the whole thing or something.

heytallman

CTALL
DMG, good stuff, but you forgot to john on behalf of snakeee. Inui's probably gonna do that, after claiming that snakeee was gonna wreck TX's **** or something like that.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'm gonna say it before Inui does.

MK sucks. Can't even win a under 50 person tournament. Blah Blah Blah Snake is better than MK cause Razer beat Dojo even though neither character won this event, etc.

Doubles was a surprise, but if I was there I would have won obviously.

^^^ Remember this is from Inui's perspective, not mine.

Seriously though, this tournament was weird. I'm almost glad I didn't go to it lol. I might have made an unranked PR upset winning the whole thing or something.

I was so upset when you said that you had to stay home to watch your bro. I reallyyyyy wanted to see you play ADHD.

And what Tallman said xD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'll put it this way.

Snakeee is good, but Inui was sucking that EC peepee WAY too hard lol. Also, not to like "winning john" but like Texas does not have that much ZSS experience. We have Shlike and he's basically the only person who can give us practice against her aside from Katie who doesn't get to play everyone. So you can't even john that Texas is filled with ZSS "nuggets of Wisdom and experience" lol.

I was honestly surprised Gnes and Razer won teams. Razer must have carried his weight or something.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You have to put it into perspective. This tournament had more good Diddy/Snake players than MK. It's like Dojo and then... what? Lee Martin? He considers himself a Lucario main, rightly so too. Dphat is pretty good but he's not considered to be on the same level as Dojo/the others mentioned. For MK, that's about it as far as I am aware. Maybe Sethlon if he entered, IDK did Dphat even enter Singles? I didn't hear him being called out for that.

But anyways, Odds wise if you assume Diddy/Snake/MK all go even with each other, and that Dojo/Razer/Gnes/ADHD are all 50-50 with each other, Oddswise Dojo isn't favored to outright win the event.

D vs Gnes Win-Lose
D vs Razer Win-Lose
D vs ADHD Win-Lose

You would have to flip the coin 3 times and he would have to win 3 times while someone else only has to win one time. Statistically they would each have a 1/4th shot at winning. That favors a collective group of 3 more than a single individual if you combine each share towards winning.

I'm not gonna John for Dojo, this tournament was weird and I'll let him talk about the tournament/how he played/what happened, but statistically he wasn't favored to beat the entire "group" assuming each try is a coin flip or close to that.

I will say this, I am glad I asked to be off the PR list. I will continue to keep asking to be off the PR list even if I do good in tournaments lol. Being unranked is fun!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD I don't think Xyro is amused

Good **** by Razer and ADHD though, I was enjoying the stream until it suddenly stopped working.

Who was the Game and Watch that planked against ADHD?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Also, not to like "winning john" but like Texas does not have that much ZSS experience. We have Shlike and he's basically the only person who can give us practice against her aside from Katie who doesn't get to play everyone. So you can't even john that Texas is filled with ZSS "nuggets of Wisdom and experience" lol.
(online) mid tiers. They're all the rage right in Texas now. cant wait to play and possibly beat them.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG - He payed attention in statistics class.
Dude no joke there is no reason to take a statistics class if you don't pay attention to it. That's like a waste of time. You are already taking a not necessary class, going out of your way to engage yourself in the subject, and then you are gonna waste more time not trying? Like that seems bad lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Inui thought it was a good idea to get him drunk and go Mountain Climbing, where he cut his fingers and hands on the tough abrasive Mountainside Sheet Rock.

Lol Snakeee lost to PX and who else? Like PX it's understandable because that matchup is in Wario's Favor and PX doesn't joke around with ZSS, and EC isn't flooded with Wario's Snakeee can play against (or at least ones like PX).

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually it was Bassem's Wario, and Trela's Lucario in losers'.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang

Whatever Bassem is good too and Trela is a little punk a** kid that's randomly good at Brawl (Props to Trela he is underrated even today)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom