• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: DOJO vs ADHD(FULL RESULTS ON FRONT PAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
I don't have a list. Depends on what you call recent too, but IDK I'll ask Dphat who he's MM recently. I know for a long time Dphat had a ridiculous record against Gnes, Razer, and others in MM's.
Dont put my name in that...

And yeah Co18, at this point I actually do think Texas is better, but only because imo you guys don't have anyone at dojo's level(when he attends tourney frequently). It can be said that you effectively cancel out razer, but then I cancel out seibrik. Who takes dojo? If you guys get the one more person...could be different cuz i think overall the ones left level out.
TX Top 3 vs NJ Top 3? go ahead.

NY's Top 3 is still da bess.
hype

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Gnes, Dphat does have a positive record against you in MM's though. Same for Razer. He's like 4-2, 5-2 with him or something like that.

CO18

Smash Hero
Dont put my name in that...

And yeah Co18, at this point I actually do think Texas is better, but only because imo you guys don't have anyone at dojo's level(when he attends tourney frequently). It can be said that you effectively cancel out razer, but then I cancel out seibrik. Who takes dojo? If you guys get the one more person...could be different cuz i think overall the ones left level out.

hype
Dojo cant beat me.. Atomsk eats him for breakfast. Noone from your state can beat me.

CO18

Smash Hero
If we did a 5 person crew battle, against florida.. Im prettty sure we'd win. We have two people who florida simply wont beat, gnes and dojo. And flip, someone who beat you last time CO18. 10 person crew battle would just be too easy for texas..

Also, about the Dphat thing.. can someone tell me top players that Dphat has beaten?
Too bad Esam would just **** gnes again as would I. ME/Hrnut/Nick riddle could all beat dojo though he could win as well.
When did fliphop beat me? In friendlies where we literally were messing around.
IN that case then we'll send in Halberd or Hrnut to 3 stock dphat as they did in friendlies or Hrnut to two stock gnes as he did in friendlies....

Texas would not win a 5 or 10 person crew battle..
I love people's lack of knowledge of Fl. :)

CO18

Smash Hero
Hahaha MM is done, no planking of course at any time since that's the only way you could win. You going to viridian? If not, then If I go to whobo we can do it there assuming I have the extra $$$.

Gnes

Smash Master
Too bad Esam would just **** gnes again as would I. ME/Hrnut/Nick riddle could all beat dojo though he could win as well.
When did fliphop beat me? In friendlies where we literally were messing around.
IN that case then we'll send in Halberd or Hrnut to 3 stock dphat as they did in friendlies or Hrnut to two stock gnes as he did in friendlies....

Texas would not win a 5 or 10 person crew battle..
I love people's lack of knowledge of Fl. :)
Seriously Co18...like i love trash talking and everything...but no one in your state is gonna touch Dojo. Like come on, you guys do realize that i ***** your best player, and beat the people you say can beat dojo. And realize, I have never beaten dojo in a set. Get real dude.

Florida is good, much better than I thought you guys were, but come on.

CO18

Smash Hero
Seriously Co18...like i love trash talking and everything...but no one in your state is gonna touch Dojo. Like come on, you guys do realize that i ***** your best player, and beat the people you say can beat dojo. And realize, I have never beaten dojo in a set. Get real dude.

Florida is good, much better than I thought you guys were, but come on.
The 3 people I listed can beat him. You beating seibrik means something yes, but lol He would just adapt to you if you played in tourney and most likely win because that's what we do cough what*Esam* did to you. Especially since you played seibrik so much.
Same thing he did to lee.....razer.....ally...

Hrnut has a 50/50 chance since he actually knows the MU well, then I honestly couldn't see Dojo beating Nick with "metaknight" specifically.

And dojo , I really doubt he'll beat me.

Gnes

Smash Master
Ugh i tried. Its good to have alot of pride in your state but man, yours goes over the top. You can keep hanging on to that esam thing, when im serious ive shown what i can do. I have nothing else to prove.

Ill side bet 20$ on each MM dojo has with each of those players and yours. If your that confident in your state and your ability lets go.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wasn't that pools?

I go Marth/Captain Falcon in Pools. Pools are fun. You guys are gay for playing MK and Diddy and Dedede in pools. Be ashamed.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Boss, if we played, I would wouldn't might not try not to maybe somewhere in my heart I would not time you out.

At least I am honest before hand when I play people about my intentions. Honesty is a virtue, and playing gay doesn't take away from that.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That reminds me.

Who wants me for WHOBO? Andy might want a break if we team for No Koast/break regardless. Dojo? I'm down if you are.

CO18

Smash Hero
Ugh i tried. Its good to have alot of pride in your state but man, yours goes over the top. You can keep hanging on to that esam thing, when im serious ive shown what i can do. I have nothing else to prove.

Ill side bet 20$ on each MM dojo has with each of those players and yours. If your that confident in your state and your ability lets go.
I'll make the sidebet with my match and dojo, not the others. 20 is good, assuming I have it then.

Hyro

Smash Lord
The 3 people I listed can beat him. You beating seibrik means something yes, but lol He would just adapt to you if you played in tourney and most likely win because that's what we do cough what*Esam* did to you. Especially since you played seibrik so much.
Same thing he did to lee.....razer.....ally...

Hrnut has a 50/50 chance since he actually knows the MU well, then I honestly couldn't see Dojo beating Nick with "metaknight" specifically.

And dojo , I really doubt he'll beat me.
Um not tryna get involved or anything like that but at Last4, I beat Gnes in pools. He was using Snake...I'm sorry but he doesn't try at all in pools lol. Cuz after he got second seed he went on to win the tourney lmao

CO18

Smash Hero
Um not tryna get involved or anything like that but at Last4, I beat Gnes in pools. He was using Snake...I'm sorry but he doesn't try at all in pools lol. Cuz after he got second seed he went on to win the tourney lmao
Gnes used diddy and if he says he was sandbagging and wanted 2nd seed at a national tourney in addition to knowing I would never stop talking about then I dunno what to say about TX. Aside from Dphat that means Texas only doesn't sandbag when they win Rofl.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well, I sandbag hard in pools while playing Wario. Just saying. National or not. Last WHOBO I threw a set so one of my pals could make it out of pools for example, even though it meant I'd get 2nd/3rd seed. Just using myself as an example that people DO do it.

He SHOULD'VE known that you'd talk smack though, for sure.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I also sandbag in pools. At last I went marth and almost lost my first seed. At whobo I also went marth. Gnes could have just underestimated your player. Regardless, if they played another serious set, im sure gnes would win. Im willing to side bet on that.

I'll also side bet that dojo will **** CO18. Just because you guys can beat razer, doesnt mean you guys can take our whole state.

Oh, and I forgot the d3 flip beat was lain, my badd.

Gnes

Smash Master
Gnes used diddy and if he says he was sandbagging and wanted 2nd seed at a national tourney in addition to knowing I would never stop talking about then I dunno what to say about TX. Aside from Dphat that means Texas only doesn't sandbag when they win Rofl.
I really dont want to sound cocky when I say this...but out of the TWO people(not including razer) that could beat me that tourney...I only ran into one of them and the other was placed in your bracket

Regardless to how seeding goes, a player will beat the players he is better than. Just that simple. The only thing that could have screwed me over is if I got Biglou, M2k, Razer, Ally all one after the other. Pretty impossible lol. I've never taken pools seriously, and see no need to. Sorry to burst your bubble.

And also...esam isn't the only person who "beat me" in florida...lots of people did...i played a few matches with Hrnut and redhalberd at eddies house and they both beat me. So put them on the list of people you think can adapt to me and win(as if i cant adapt to them). Ill just **** them like i ***** your best your player when we meet in tourney or one of you guys puts some money down.

CO18

Smash Hero
I really dont want to sound cocky when I say this...but out of the TWO people(not including razer) that could beat me that tourney...I only ran into one of them and the other was placed in your bracket

Regardless to how seeding goes, a player will beat the players he is better than. Just that simple. The only thing that could have screwed me over is if I got Biglou, M2k, Razer, Ally all one after the other. Pretty impossible lol. I've never taken pools seriously, and see no need to. Sorry to burst your bubble.

And also...esam isn't the only person who "beat me" in florida...lots of people did...i played a few matches with Hrnut and redhalberd at eddies house and they both beat me. So put them on the list of people you think can adapt to me and win(as if i cant adapt to them). Ill just **** them like i ***** your best your player when we meet in tourney or one of you guys puts some money down.
Alright well seibrik doesnt take MMs seriously, he just uses them to learn your style for tourney. One of the two people that could beat you hahaha. Why didn't you MM me again?
You're absolutely correct, no need to take pools seriously, you weren't trying.
I'll admit you could adapt to them because you are actually smart but its funny you discrediting esam beating you then saying you ***** our best player haha. You should notice the pattern.. Fl gets beat originally then wins later, thats how weve always been maybe with the exception of me since Im like the only person here that knows most Mu's.

And I am putting money down.. lol. Me vs you 10$.. I had to badger you at least 10 times about MMing at winterfest and you never did.

And you talk about beating most of our state .... Ive never lost to anyone in Texas in a set.

So CO18>Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom