• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: DOJO vs ADHD(FULL RESULTS ON FRONT PAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Man co18 I don't mean to get involved but texas as a whole tears FL's **** sidewise with gravy on the side.

They didn't even have dojo at winterfest, not meat riding I'm just stating facts, you are hella sick though and the best DDD out there so that's all I gotta say.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Man co18 I don't mean to get involved but texas as a whole tears FL's **** sidewise with gravy on the side.

They didn't even have dojo at winterfest, not meat riding I'm just stating facts, you are hella sick though and the best DDD out there so that's all I gotta say.
QTF <3

*looks at my location*

naw son
Lol <3 Suspect

CO18

Smash Hero

Texas is not as good as florida. Their top 3 is very good as is ours but after that its def in our favor.

Their lesser players are more known since xyro hosts big events often that is true, but as a whole fl's just too smart as a region. Come on now, their 5th best loses to our unranked ness while ours beat ally in one of their two mms and also beat gnes in pools pretty bad , gnes did beat him in their mms 3-2 and 3-1though so texas doesnt go off on a tangent.
Our 4th ranked zss and unranked ness take m2k/ally to last game and force dphat/lee to change from their lucario/mk strat and go double mk to win. Razer barely edged out MVD another local snake 3rd game last hit etc etc But either way Aside from texas's top 3, its very clear to me that they aren't. And this isnt just from a trash talking POV lol which I just do to make the tourney more fun plus most the ppl from texas are cool and dont take it seriously like dphat and gnes etc.

But i dont expect you to know that since we rarely have big events/post results etc so its all good lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
CO18, if you knew anything about him you'd know DPhat ALWAYS loses to ****ty characters (he likes to get two stocked by Marios and Links). It's a weird complex of his, lol. Besides, our PR changes a LOT because our region is very competitive. We don't have a pure PR, it's a seasonal one.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Dphat has lost to Xyro and BlueJ (mario) before. Both are unranked.

Yet he still beats big name players, hes still legit

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm just telling you not to take our PR at face value. We have very good players that aren't even on there because they don't attend enough. RoyR, DMG, Samboner, Jumpman, Melee1, and others don't even get placed. And then there are always pretty big upsets every once in a while.

Like, I'm not going to judge the regions as a whole because all we have to go by so far is one tournament in FL's home court. Where you play often affects a lot of things as well.

CO18

Smash Hero
Ive been there once before. But ima see anyway if I can get a group of us to go to whobo possibly.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Co18 just because Dphat is 5th on the TX pr doesn't nessisarily mean he is better than the people below him. He just placed better that season. We have too many good players to make a really accurate static pr so we do it based on seasonal play.

Our top 2 at hobo 21 lost to me/espy who are ranked 9th/not ranked. As PX said we have several players who are ****ing really good but not ranked because they aren't as active. Zac is ranked 8th and he has beaten several big name players, fliphop isn't ranked and beat lee last tournament and got 5th, we have TONS of people like that. Our entire PR is pretty close in skill and it's insanely hard to make because of that fact. Only the top 3 in texas are static and they have very close matches with a lot of people here.

Edit: And I want a MM with you at Whobo CO18 :). $20 IC's vs DDD if you're up to it. I mean I'm only 9th in texas, should be easy for you.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah, but you aren't FL, you just **** in general (except MKs, apparently), lol.
Except mks? lol. The only two mks that can probably beat me atm are the ones that did.
That mu is stupidly easily for me in general now. Seibrik is the best at it cuz hes played me alot and also used to main d3 himself plus hes smart so he wins most of the time.

M2k and I were both last hit first game then he timed me out..

@ genesis I beat tyrant,dsf, and beat havok pretty **** bad. There was a point where I just decided to learn the mu since it was the only character I was losing to really.

Also @ Hylian I accept. Dont punk out like gnes did ;)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I won't punk out, I always do my MM's :p. I hope you know that match-up lol.

CO18

Smash Hero
We're doing bo5 of course for that kind of money. But ill know it after the first match we play.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We'll see :). Most people don't even understand what I'm doing half the time lol.

CO18

Smash Hero
CO18, wanna do a "hype it as much as gnes" $20 MM best of 5?

=D And no johns if you get judgmented.
Sure sounds good. This is all IF I come of course. And ill also mention alot of whether or not I come depends on my success at viridian city.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
If we did a 5 person crew battle, against florida.. Im prettty sure we'd win. We have two people who florida simply wont beat, gnes and dojo. And flip, someone who beat you last time CO18. 10 person crew battle would just be too easy for texas..

Also, about the Dphat thing.. can someone tell me top players that Dphat has beaten?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well looking at Dphat's MM record, he has positive results against practically everyone he challenges. Tournament record isn't as great as that, but he's still a great player.

Also, Florida vs Texas crew battle, I think Florida would lose by 5 stocks or less tbh. Dojo, Gnes, Sethlon/Me, Zac, and Hylian/Dphat/Fogo/etc would probably win, but not some blow out or anything. Now if we had like 10 players, I think we might win by like 10 at least assuming 30 stocks total.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't have a list. Depends on what you call recent too, but IDK I'll ask Dphat who he's MM recently. I know for a long time Dphat had a ridiculous record against Gnes, Razer, and others in MM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom