• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: meta legal(because dojo was nice about it)=10-3-09= BRING wii/tv/ssbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
btw, jp the toon link who doesnt use projectiles is gonna show up to this and MM razer/jerm.

i would be scared right about now

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We're actually bringing dekar with us so its only him from nm.

This hasn't been true for at least a year now.

Sonic is usually like 9 spots ahead of ike in tourney placings.
Actually, it's still pretty true today. When was the last time a Sonic won a legit tournament?
I said Sonic wins as much as Ike, not that he does better.
Doesn't matter anyways, losing is losing, and both Sonic and Ike excel at losing in tournaments.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
its not about winning events, its about placing higher then ike. and in genral, sonic places MUCH higher than ike. i think thats what burrito is saying.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Anti- I'm down, but I honestly have nothing against you as a person. Inui on the other hand comes off as extremely cocky (all of the time) and we need to break the ice with an epic MM of epic magnitude, and then finally become friends (it seems to always happen after MMs are made and respect is earned on both sides). Until then, though, I'm out for blood :)
I have been given no reason to be your friend at all and probably never will because I don't just become friends with people easily. That's a word reserved for people I don't need Smash to have fun with and people I actually care about, which is quite a small number in this community.

Maybe I should repeat it. Sonic wins as much tournaments as Ike.
Done. :D
<3
Yah, so Sonic should be legal in low tier events, but he's still significantly better than Ike.

And I can't wait for my MM with Inui. I miss fighting MK's.
I want to use Ike or Snake tbqh, lol...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's almost here! :)

Dekar173

Justice Man
I have been given no reason to be your friend at all and probably never will because I don't just become friends with people easily. That's a word reserved for people I don't need Smash to have fun with and people I actually care about, which is quite a small number in this community.

Yah, so Sonic should be legal in low tier events, but he's still significantly better than Ike.

I want to use Ike or Snake tbqh, lol...
Then I suppose you'll just be riding my **** after I **** you in our MM, while I'll be talking mad **** about how your MK couldn't even beat me (despite us having MK banned in our region!) ugly *** scrub :D

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Make sure you guys are on time. I seriously want to start at 1.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey guys this is a tournament thread. Take it to the social room.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Or you lack friends because you're an egotistical prick.
No. I actually have a large number of very close friends. I have at least 10 friends I'd call "best friends" right now because of how close I am with them and how often I see them and talk to them.

Like I said before, you people don't know me.

Then I suppose you'll just be riding my **** after I **** you in our MM, while I'll be talking mad **** about how your MK couldn't even beat me (despite us having MK banned in our region!) ugly *** scrub :D
K.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Dang Dekar talkin' mad **** on Inui.

I aint pissed or nothin', but Dekar, let's do Pit or Luigi vs Diddy $10? :)
Sounds good to me :D It doesn't have to be just Luigi or just Pit if you wanna CP at some point, but I'll be going all Diddy since I'm garbage with anyone else :X

Gnes

Smash Master
Hey guys this is a tournament thread. Take it to the social room.
The red man has spoken. I wont post any more pics...for now ^_^

Sounds good to me :D It doesn't have to be just Luigi or just Pit if you wanna CP at some point, but I'll be going all Diddy since I'm garbage with anyone else :X
Wanna do our snake vs diddy MM at HOBO or save it for No Koast?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
DEKAR **** INUI UP I LOVE YOU BRO, INUIS MK AINT GOT **** ON YOUR DIDDY, U MET MIKEHAZE IN GRAND FINALS, U LEGIT SON **** HIM UP

INUI BRO, I ***** LOVE YOU, **** THAT ****** DEKAR UP, TRASH *** DIDDY WHO PLAYS IN A ALIEN REGION, NO MK PRACTICE, EASY MONEY FOR YOU, YOU BEAT ADHD, SO DEKAR GON BE A JOKE TO U. **** HIM UP

nah but seriously. love u both

Dekar173

Justice Man
Ya Sinz hit it on the head, I'm down at Hobo then we can have an epic rematch, and you can try for your revenge at No Koast ;)

But seriously, we've gotta play at both, my getting ***** at WHOBO was no bueno, I need my revenge! ;)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom