• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hidden Power Monthlies June 2014

RAM

Smash Lord
Yeah I never get on the boards. I only got on so I can see Wafers pic of me Trolling Rag lol. Props for Dino for speaking his mind cause now everyone is trying to find a solution to running the tourney smoothly, cause honestly in the later half of the tourney I rly lose interest and don't really try anymore cause how long it takes, it's like waiting at the airport. I think I used Fox in PM that night and Marth in Melee just to play around. Next hidden power will probably be my last due to moving to Tuscaloosa so I dont' mind commentating PM and Melee cause I usually can't get any friendlies in anyway and I'll help run the tournament and might I suggest doing away with playing on certain set ups? if it's not being recorded there's really no point and without notice eats away the clock.

I'm not much of a talker here but like Rag say if you need a Tyrant to run a tourney I can break faces and punch ppl in the throat to play their matches, more fun for me XD I was doing a lil commentating and running last tourney.

Mikeyy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I never get on the boards. I only got on so I can see Wafers pic of me Trolling Rag lol. Props for Dino for speaking his mind cause now everyone is trying to find a solution to running the tourney smoothly, cause honestly in the later half of the tourney I rly lose interest and don't really try anymore cause how long it takes, it's like waiting at the airport. I think I used Fox in PM that night and Marth in Melee just to play around. Next hidden power will probably be my last due to moving to Tuscaloosa so I dont' mind commentating PM and Melee cause I usually can't get any friendlies in anyway and I'll help run the tournament and might I suggest doing away with playing on certain set ups? if it's not being recorded there's really no point and without notice eats away the clock.

I'm not much of a talker here but like Rag say if you need a Tyrant to run a tourney I can break faces and punch ppl in the throat to play their matches, more fun for me XD I was doing a lil commentating and running last tourney.
You moving?
Oh no! ):

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman

But I'll miss you

Top Bottom