• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hidden Power Monthlies June 2014

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
The Alabama Smash League Presents:

June 8, 2014
Original Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/jun-8-2014-asl-presents-hidden-power-monthlies-mobile-alabama.350097/

The revival of HP Monthlies after last month's mother's day slump. We had a great turnout this time, but we also had a few kinks. I love you guys. See y'all July 13th.

Singles:
Hidden Power Monthiles June 2014 Project M
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Rag
$78.00
2nd
Ryker
$39.00
3rd
Met
$13.00
4th
Serin
5th
Dron
5th
Ram
7th
Ninkendo
7th
Ajred
9th
Danchovy
9th
Professor Cedar
9th
Muffin
9th
Relax
13th
Smith
13th
Dinkledorf
13th
Robert
13th
Jeth
17th
Facepalm
17th
Huemon
17th
Double AJ
17th
Saka of the Water Tribe
17th
Sexy Legs
17th
Cubelarooso
17th
Zone
17th
25th
Scotty
25th
DtJ | BSL

Hidden Power Monthiles June 2014 Melee
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Rice
$63.00
2nd
Rag
$31.50
3rd
Zone
$10.50
4th
Ram
5th
Dron
5th
Sickolas
7th
Dino Wulf
7th
Glitch
9th
Danchovy
9th
Ninkendo
9th
Rolf
9th
Aly
13th
Orange Envelope
13th
Relax
13th
Saka of the Water Tribe
13th
Ozu
17th
Rasin
17th
Huemon
17th
Naylor
17th
Facepalm
17th
Star storm

Doubles:

1: Korean BJ (Zone + Rice) ($60.00)
2: Murder Crew (Ram + Rag) ($30.00)
3: X14 Mildew and Stain Remover (Ryker + Met) ($10.00)
4: Scrubs & Nubs (Danchovy + Aly)
5: Justice the Tip (Ajred + Robert)
5: Balls of Fury (Jeth + Serin)
7: Dinklemuffin (Dinkledorf + Muffin)
7: Acrobatics (Huemon + Dron)
9: Miami Cops (Facepalm + Mime)
9: Genetic Dino (DWulf + Professor Cedar)
9: name (Sicolas + Cube)

1: Whatever You Want (Ram + Rice) ($55.00)
2: From Darkness We Came (Rag + Zone) ($15.00)
3: Puff Force (Met + Wafe) ($10.00)
4: Bad Dudes (Rolf + Dron)
5: I Wish I was Playing Dark Souls (Ryker + Huemon)
5: Scrubs & Nubs (Danchovy + Aly)
7: Dinklemuffin (Dinkledorf + Muffin)
7: Miami Cops (Facepalm + Mime)

• I'd like to start out with an apology to Dinowulf Dinowulf . You got the short end of just a mistake I take full responsibility for. I'm so sorry.
  • To all the stream viewers. It makes all the work I put into it worth it when you guys chat and enjoy the show.
  • Roboturner Roboturner & M Mikeyy : We missed you guys. Hopefully y'all will get that work **** straightened out and we'll be seeing y'all next time.
  • #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker : Okay so back to the NUDESTU BEACHU
  • Wafer6866 Wafer6866 : Our team was so solid. And it was a blast.
  • rolfcopter rolfcopter & o-Serin-o o-Serin-o & RAM RAM : Thanks guys for stepping up and helping at the TO's desk. I can't say how much it means to me to know that you guys had my back when I wasn't around.
  • To my crew: Serin, Scotty, Relax, Robert, Ryker & Professor Cedar. We da best.
  • Love to everybody, of coarse.

Last edited:

Mikeyy

Smash Apprentice
Someone should come to Bay Minette and play Smash soon.

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Salt. Headache johns. I feel bad for playing hella gay, jeth.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Thanks to everybody for turning out!
Metmetm3t Metmetm3t : Thanks for putting on another great event (and for all the hard work on ASL in general)! Glad you could get away from it enough to feel comfortable.
Sickolas Sickolas : Thanks for teaming with me on such short notice!
Huemon Huemon : Thanks for showing up!
******: Enjoyed the friendlies, hope to see you back!
BSL BSL , Ajred, & Robert: Enjoyed the team matches!
SlashBash95 and friend whose name I embarrassingly forgot: Enjoyed the teams dittos, and singles dittos!
Jethroo Jethroo : I hope somewhere, up in Skyworld (probably Norfair actually: you played Kirby. or from your next stock, if that's your belief), you're looking down on us and smiling. We miss you Gerald!
video games: video games

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
After I screwed up my browser on a review I wanted to say for the event. I'll sum it up like this.

1. Great Job on the effort from Mobile to help out Brannon during the Tournament when he needed help.
2. Good Job on the setups and TV's as well.

Needs for improvement
1. Need more people on stream then just the T.O and while there was friendlies. In the sense of the tournament the T.O had more matches on stream then any person in the entire event. Let me take a quote from Takamura Mamoru

"If they're going to fight, might as well make it interesting and I'm not one to play favorites.
I don't care who wins. I just don't want to see two nobodies in a pointless scrap.
I want them to do whatever they can to improve, So I get the best show possible.
I want the greatest fight, in their best condition, on the grandest stage of them all.
Doesn't that sound better to you?" ~Takamura mamoru (Hajime no ippo: Rising Ep 15)

^ Should be every person's goal who sets up streams and tournaments. We all travel from diff places to fight each other and see how well we are, as well as improving as much as we can.

You said on sunday that you would make it up to me for not including me in Project M and this is how I want that payback to be paid in full.

2. Get more people on stream even if everyone has to be restrained to one match on stream a piece. Two/three if they earn there right to the finals. The more everyone can evaluate their own matches the better they will get which will increase competition and epic moments ten fold. Also you benefit from doing this as well.

Ex: I went to LA and was on the stream for at least 2/3 matches while it wasn't commentated I was able to see what I did right and what I did wrong I can reflect and get better in the process. I honestly do feel like I've gotten better at both melee and PM only slighty but I can always improve and I want to.

3. Promote more players not just yourself and your personal friends. Think about it like this if commentators just promoted Armada and not mango the matchups between the two and the fans they both have now wouldn't be nearly as epic as it is today.

4. Commentators and Non Biased commentary
Most commentators are guilty about this then they realize myself included but you must talk about the good and the bad about every player that fights on there even if they are your friends. One thing I learned in the army world kind words doesn't get you anywhere however honesty does.

5. Smash matches must continue operating at a nice scheduled pace.
This is the second time in Pensacola's appearance where we was waiting for a long time to have our next match while I understand that running two events is a very difficult thing (Not being a smartass here) To have more time and effectiveness I would suggest trying using all 8 TV's for a single event and a free play area in the back for PM or melee which ever one is not playing in the front so players can get ready OR keep there hands warm during interval's cold hands for smash is a very bad thing.

Those we're my biggest issues of the tournament so far and honestly I was to the point of not going to Hidden power monthlies anymore cause of those things I mentioned. While we are smashers from different locations and not just mobile if we come across a situation where a area feels cheated or not a chance to learn something from watching replays then we're wasting time/money and gas going there where we can have our own tournament in a local town and learn more.

*normally I don't post long things like this but I had to get everything off my chest in the nicest way possible. If I came off sounding like a ***hole anytime during this then I apologize as I only meant for well criticism to improve as T.O's. If you guys can at least make more of a effort for the things I've mentioned then we're back on the 100% cool.

Last edited:

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
I'm sort of on the same boat as @ Dinowulf Dinowulf with most of his complaints, and they're things that can pretty easily be improved on.
Here's some thoughts of my own, kind of long :

Most of what Dinowulf said, and I feel like there's always been a problem with the seeding every time I go. At consult the Helix my first match in winners was vs Derek from our crew, and then Ram in losers. Now I understand it doesn't always work out to where I fight someone not in my crew, but it's just happened soo often it's sort of irritating.
The next time It was better, no complaints really for HP monthlies 1.
I missed HP2, but this time at HP3 my first match was against facepalm (again, same happened at HP1 so that was sort of funny but at least we're from different crews and such) , and then it would have immediately been against zone. Thanks for changing that to fight Dron instead, by the way.
First match in losers I had to fight my training partner, @ Starst0rm Starst0rm , then second round another best friend of mine from our crew @ 0zu 0zu , and then Aly in round 3, also with Pcola. I felt that sort of sucks, since we all practice just about every weekend together, and that out of all of the mobile dudes in losers I had to fight my guys ALL through losers. I got 7th, but getting it from fighting through all of my crew just doesn't feel right to me.
Not to mention first round in winners
Ozu got matched with Naylor ,when this was both their first tournament , they're training partners , and they were part of the same crew too. I asked them if they told the TOs they were from Pcola and they said no, but I still think the TOs should have asked where they were from if they didn't recognize them.

I still had fun, nonetheless. Thanks for hosting guys.
Shoutouts to:
@ Sickolas Sickolas for our friendlies and tournament matches, really fun and your fox is getting a lot better. I so feel like I could have won in tournament vs you, and I definitely won't take you to Dreamland next time, haha. Good **** man.
@ OrangeEnvelope OrangeEnvelope for our friendlies and talks, you're a pretty cool dude too. Thanks for grinding it out with me , be confident in your falco because it's pretty good and technical and will only get better from here.
@ facepalms2 facepalms2 or our tournament match. Sucks we had to fight round one again but I had fun, nice Jiggs play, and Ness is just my *** because of my fanboy ism for Earthbound, so I commend you for playing him too

Last edited:

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
Dinowulf, you bring up some good points and i agree with them, but Brannon has a lot to worry about and making sure everyone gets on stream to play is something that shouldn't even matter. if you wanna get better by critiquing your videos, then buy your own capture card and bring it to the tourney. do you think players at big tournaments like SKTAR 3 all get a chance to be on video? Brannon doesn't owe you anything, if you wanna get better then you owe it to yourself.

Last edited:

rice

Smash Journeyman
Robo, I think you didn't really get the point of his message. He wasn't just saying that he wanted to be on stream everytime, he just thought it was a little ridiculous that the same people were on stream over and over and over again. He gave examples as to why he thinks they should be a little more varied and how it would benefit everyone. Now, this is a small scale tournament, so its not even fair to compare it to SKTAR 3. I don't quite agree with everything he said. But, For the most part, for a tournament this size, it could be changed.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The main reason that the same people get on stream is that it moves along quickly. You finish a match on stream and everyone else is playing, then you stand a decent chance of being called again. Especially if it's a winner's bracket match. Generally we have two recording set-ups anyway, but we didn't this time.

In other news:

yo I'm definitely getting in the money next time

once summer hits, we in there
Beat me you stupid son of a *****.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm bout to clock in for work. But i got a few things i need to say. And I'm not gonna b nice about it . I'll tell yall when i get off

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Shouts!!!
Pcola I love you.
@ Zone Zone
I'm sorry my fox wasnt enough training to help you defeat Ragnarock. I tried. I should have made you fight rice's fox.

@ rice rice
Good seeing you again David. I like your haircut. Congrats on getting first in everything.

@ Dinowulf Dinowulf
You have to come back to hp so we can team.. the blackmail is real

@Starst0rm @ Gいたん Gいたん @ facepalms2 facepalms2
@ Sickolas Sickolas @ Dron Dron @ Aly Aly and dandy.. @ OrangeEnvelope OrangeEnvelope @ rolfcopter rolfcopter
All of you guys are getting better. You guys will catch up in no time.

@ Metmetm3t Metmetm3t
Bro you did so well. That was hype placing 3rd. Really fun team and you were beasting on them. Thanks for teaming with me

Whoever I forgot I'm sorry

Special shouts to @ RAM RAM and @ R ragnarock

Attachments

Last edited:

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Wafer I do want to team with you but I firmly believe in what I just posted and I'm sticking by those guns until I see some sort of improvement. What mobile fails to realize after the tournament we all leave and I take these guys home every time. I didn't get back till 12:30 Sunday night after I left at 10:00-10:30. I still have school to go to on Monday and I almost slept right past it Monday. also I am getting fed up with the lip service I am recieving.

@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker don't tell me you forgot to bring a extra recording device THIS TIME when there was never two recordings to begin with. I am starting to get really irritated with the bs and words you think I want to hear. I'm not dumb and I can tell bs a mile away (one of the benefits of working for the army for 6 years) if you got some issue with Pensacola you say it here and now or you own up actually show some improvements and get better as a t.o. I've ran army call of duty tournaments before so I do know how to run a tournament.

Also this portion ^ is not directed towards brannon in any way.HAVE A NICE DAY!!!! (Lol mick Foley)

Jethroo

Smash Journeyman
Darkm3tr01d Thanks for another great tournament. I'll try to do more at TO desk for you next time.
BSL I'm surprised my kirby didn't overdose on all those pills.
o-Serin-o For our first time meeting each other I thought we made a pretty good team. Also, don't expect to beat me in singles next time!
Cubelarooso Already forgetting my name :cry:.

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
I don't really care about anything except you should put more melee on stream. Run the games one at a time if you have to.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
I don't really care about anything except you should put more melee on stream. Run the games one at a time if you have to.
That's the way i think they should do it to. Clearly they can't balance both PM & Melee so take it nice and slow...that's the way i see it

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Running them one at a time is completely impossible due to time constraints and we get about triple the viewers for P:M. We could cut doubles, but I wouldn't endorse it because there is a subset of players that ****ing loves the format.

Crashboards ate my big post, but I saved it. One sec.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@ Dron Dron @ Sickolas Sickolas @ rolfcopter rolfcopter Do we not normally have a second recording device?

@ Dinowulf Dinowulf I have zero problems with Pensacola. I have played with them pretty much since I started playing competitive smash six or seven years ago. I have not claimed there weren't problems at this tournament. We had two mistakes and that's probably the MOST mistakes I've ever had in a tournament with my name on it. I apologize that something was wrong with your entry. I tried to rectify that as best I could. However, you need to chill out. I don't appreciate being called a liar and I don't appreciate the accusatory tone of your post. I have BEEN running tournaments for over 5 years and **** happens sometimes.

I have traveled, probably farther than you, many times and I understand how long it takes to get back. Have you ever had to drive home from OHIO at 11:30 at night? I know Met bends over backwards to have ANY recording set-up and livestream running and works even harder than I do to run this ****. He spends so much time at that TO table that he doesn't get to play at all before brackets. We got absolutely slaughtered in round one doubles partly due to that.

Onto what you were saying.

Your first and last point are in DIRECT opposition. You want things continuing at a timely pace, but you want the stream set-up not to be more loaded with one player. How do I accomplish that without holding back matches and extending the tournament. As far as streamlining this tournament, you know we had a bracket issue. **** happens. That held this particular one up, but beyond that, you said it yourself. We had a 21 man and 27 man bracket with, I believe, an 18 man overlap after running doubles with teams that were so thoroughly crossed that we had to hold up matches constantly. People have to wait due to the need to play out loser's bracket in TWO tournaments. Pensacola tends to do well and you're going to end up waiting, ESPECIALLY late in a bracket.

Onto the stream comments. Do you know anyone who does professional commentary that is willing to spend all of their friendly and food time running the stream? Is that person going to get tired and fall off late in the bracket? Can you also get him a commentary partner? If you can pull a D1 and Prog out of the ether, then I would LOVE to put them on the mic. If you don't have them, then you have to deal with the fact that it is a process to develop commentators and I, personally, do not know anyone in our local area that prioritizes commentary over playing the game 100% of the time. On this point, we're not APEX and we're not SKTAR. At this level, you are pretty much going to have to concede that our commentary is not going to be VGBC quality without people flown in specifically for that purpose.

It comes out of nowhere that Pensacola feels cheated. You have a right to be annoyed at your entry issue. Danchovy has a right to be annoyed at the misreport in bracket. If you have a problem with seeding, let it be known. I might not can fix it at that tournament, but I may be able to in the future. However, with an area as big as Pensacola without knowing how it is faceted, I cannot ensure you won't be playing someone you know early. It happens to Mobile as well.

Once more, the sentiment you're coming out with comes completely out of left field. I do not mind criticism. That's fine, but the accusatory tone ("This is how I want you to pay me back" "I can smell bs") needs to get the **** out of here, especially when you don't have a solution to any of your listed problems. If people are saying I've got anything against Pensacola, I'm just flabbergasted.

That's all I've gotta say.

Dron

Smash Apprentice
@ Dron Dron @ Sickolas Sickolas @ rolfcopter rolfcopter Do we not normally have a second recording device?
I brought mine once (probably not going to be able to do it again because was using somebody else's laptop) and @ Sickolas Sickolas brought his once as well and will probably continue to do so in the future

recording setups on the side are always good and people with the available resources should definitely bring them to tournaments to help solve problems like this

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
You have to understand my frustration i don't feel like my voice is being heard instead of a simple "okay we will fix it next time" you come out with a excuse and didn't really offer a suggestion or a conclusion to the problem except for BMOS (Bring my own....) So naturally i read that as a "Fan Service answer" which ticked me off. I'm not apologizing for what I said but as long as the message is loud and clear then i've done my job.

Onto other things about the tournament.
It was great seeing a lot of people as always
@Mikey don't you dare be absent next time.
@ Dron Dron good games. Your fox is aggressive and your game is good. I hope to play you again in the near future.
@philip (I don't know his name here on smashboard) but was good teaming with you. I didn't as well as i could have but we both had a good time for the most part so thanks.

Shout outs to everyone else who came out from different locations

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Wish I had recording equipment so I could help you guys.
Ryker I'm going to give you a like just for posting the longest message I've seen on here

But i will fight the man getting rid of teams!

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Wish I had recording equipment so I could help you guys.
Ryker I'm going to give you a like just for posting the longest message I've seen on here

But i will fight the man getting rid of teams!
@this next HPM will likely be my last unless changes are made because of the promise we made. Eggblade i'm hype for that

rolfcopter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BabySteps
lol guys :bluejump:

cool tournament

i think because i didn't get any matches on stream i am entitled to be on stream every time next tournament

lol

:pictochat:

had fun

:wifi:

can't wait 4 the next 1 :GCStart:

to quote Ben Folds "well i thought about the army. dad said, son you're ****ing high"

Peace :alien:

Jethroo

Smash Journeyman
Onto the stream comments. Do you know anyone who does professional commentary that is willing to spend all of their friendly and food time running the stream? Is that person going to get tired and fall off late in the bracket? Can you also get him a commentary partner? If you can pull a D1 and Prog out of the ether, then I would LOVE to put them on the mic. If you don't have them, then you have to deal with the fact that it is a process to develop commentators and I, personally, do not know anyone in our local area that prioritizes commentary over playing the game 100% of the time. On this point, we're not APEX and we're not SKTAR. At this level, you are pretty much going to have to concede that our commentary is not going to be VGBC quality without people flown in specifically for that purpose.
After getting back late sunday night after only doing 3 spaced out singles matches and having to go to work early the next day I was think of only doing doubles, some friendly matches, and then leaving. Because of that I wouldn't mind commentating until I leave after my last doubles match. I'm still new to it, but it is pretty fun.

Last edited:

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
If you have a problem with seeding, let it be known. I might not can fix it at that tournament, but I may be able to in the future. However, with an area as big as Pensacola without knowing how it is faceted, I cannot ensure you won't be playing someone you know early. It happens to Mobile as well.
Ayy man just to clarify, I don't mean anything spitefully by saying I had some problems with weird seeding, and this was me letting it be known. I was just saying it Kinda felt Dirty getting 7th place by having to fight 3 of my crewmates in a row in losers who I practice with all the time, out of all of the other people in losers. Pensacola only had 8 players this time (Excluding Rag, I know he said he wanted to be counted as Pcola), with Naylor and Ozu being new to the group.
That leaves about 13 people outside of our crew that entered Melee, and yet Naylor and Ozu, training partners from our crew, had to fight eachother first round after getting hyped to test their skill against new players for their first tourney, AND THEN Ozu having to fight me immediately after in losers. Just kinda sucks is all. We aren't so much complaining about the fact that we have to travel "Such a great distance" to get to you guys to play, it's just been a little lame that we've driven out there expecting to play people from there, but then some of us have to play eachother, and often.
All I ask is next time if you see two guys like Nayl and Ozu who you've never seen before or don't remember, just remember to ask where they're from so they can be Seeded like they should be. If they get matched up then, then that can't be changed and is just how it is, but if It can be please try to fix that.

The things I agreed with Anthony on were having the same people on stream. I mean, if it works out that way, then so be it, but I've noticed the few HP's ive went to that when I got up to watch the stream about 70 percent of the time it was one of the same people on there. When I go back to watch the matches I missed on stream after the tournaments over I'd like to see a wider variety, if possible.

I like everyone in Mobile, nice guys and good players, and I have fun at Hidden Power. I don't mean any hard feelings toward anyone, this was just feedback I wanted to leave.

Last edited:

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
I'm not accusing hp of doing this. I really haven't watched much of the streams.. I'm just saying a suggestion to help get more players on stream.

I feel like putting the most even matches on stream (no matter the skill level) is what makes it hype.

I'm just saying nobody wants to watch rag body the newest player on stream.

I like watching the lower skill players have even matches and then watch the tournament grow in order from there and eventually the top players get stream time against the other top players.

I know my opinion doesn't matter for real but I thought it might get more faces on stream.
Trash boards erased the original version of this message:/

ragnarock

Smash Lord
1st I like to say I had fun a this tourney and I enjoyed everybody. Especially crews, that was crazy. Shout outs to my crew members in that battle and the ones we had to fight. We have to work on your sh/t talking skills Brannon.

I'm not gona say this person's name cause they know who they are or it maybe more than one, Idk and I could care less. Dron told me that a certain person told him that my MK(meta knight) was free and they could beat it. Let me tell YOU something I don't even consider myself a good player. Personally I don't think I'm even good at smash, but I play cause I like it and it keeps my attention. And I made a few dollars in the process. Nothin serious, I'm able to put cheese on my whopper when I get home, that's all. But I do know one thing, I'm better than YOU. And your not good at smash at all. Your not good at any of the installments and you shouldn't play smash 4, that'll be a waste of your time, money, and energy. Let me tell you something every since I picked up the stick I've been the best at this in Mobile, and one of the best in Alabama. And that's not opinion, THATS A FACT. And as far as Mobile is concerned, NO HAS COME CLOSE, AND WILL NEVER COME CLOSE. and the only time YOU'LL better than me IS IF I QUIT SMASH. And don't give tips to anyone on beating me. CAUSE ANYONE WHO KNOW HOW TO L-CANCEL, D-I, AND BLOCK PROPERLY(Rice, Zone, Ram, Manko, Mickey, Wafe) WILL TELL YOU THAT CAMP AND RUN TIL YOU GIVE ME AND OPENING. REMEMBER THAT. The thing is...the reason it's seems like I'm rushing you down, isn't because that's my play style. ITS BECAUSE YOUR ALWAYS OPEN AND YOU DON'T BLOCK..........ANYTHING. I grind like a beast at this ****, I train every chance I get. When I play friendlies or do my grinds. I don't cry or wine or quit if I mess up or not playing the way I want too or even losing. I keep going cause that's what I do. If this was work I'll be the 1st one to clock in and the last one to clock out. I play when my hands hurting, sleepy, hungry, whatever. So you got some nerve calling any of my characters free. If we all had a cash value based on skills or what not. You wouldn't have one cause you will always be free. And you are not on eye level with me on this smash sh(t. I've been looking down at you for a long time and it's never gonna change. I'm KING in this city. AND THE ONLY WAY I LOSE MY CROWN IS IF I GIVE IT AWAY. And if anybody didn't like that statement I'll play you I'm days off and I'll beat you till the point you wouldn't wanna play smash anymore. Or you can find me in Pensacola at zones place getting better with people who actually train. But there my crew too and that's y we're getting better. YOU'VE forgotten your place as far as this smash sh)t is concerned. But ima put you back in it.

P.s dinowulf, and ally you block properly too.

Last edited:

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
1st I like to say I had fun a this tourney and I enjoyed everybody. Especially crews, that was crazy. Shout outs to my crew members in that battle and the ones we had to fight. We have to work on your sh/t talking skills Brannon.

I'm not gona say this person's name cause they know who they are or it maybe more than one, Idk and I could care less. Dron told me that a certain person told him that my MK(meta knight) was free and they could beat it. Let me tell YOU something I don't even consider myself a good player. Personally I don't think I'm even good at smash, but I play cause I like it and it keeps my attention. And I made a few dollars in the process. Nothin serious, I'm able to put cheese on my whopper when I get home, that's all. But I do know one thing, I'm better than YOU. And your not good at smash at all. Your not good at any of the installments and you shouldn't play smash 4, that'll be a waste of your time, money, and energy. Let me tell you something every since I picked up the stick I've been the best at this in Mobile, and one of the best in Alabama. And that's not opinion, THATS A FACT. And as far as Mobile is concerned, NO HAS COME CLOSE, AND WILL NEVER COME CLOSE. and the only time YOU'LL better than me IS IF I QUIT SMASH. And don't give tips to anyone on beating me. CAUSE ANYONE WHO KNOW HOW TO L-CANCEL, D-I, AND BLOCK PROPERLY(Rice, Zone, Ram, Manko, Mickey, Wafe) WILL TELL YOU THAT CAMP AND RUN TIL YOU GIVE ME AND OPENING. REMEMBER THAT. The thing is...the reason it's seems like I'm rushing you down, isn't because that's my play style. ITS BECAUSE YOUR ALWAYS OPEN AND YOU DON'T BLOCK..........ANYTHING. I grind like a beast at this ****, I train every chance I get. When I play friendlies or do my grinds. I don't cry or wine or quit if I mess up or not playing the way I want too or even losing. I keep going cause that's what I do. If this was work I'll be the 1st one to clock in and the last one to clock out. I play when my hands hurting, sleepy, hungry, whatever. So you got some nerve calling any of my characters free. If we all had a cash value based on skills or what not. You wouldn't have one cause you will always be free. And you are not on eye level with me on this smash sh(t. I've been looking down at you for a long time and it's never gonna change. I'm KING in this city. AND THE ONLY WAY I LOSE MY CROWN IS IF I GIVE IT AWAY. And if anybody didn't like that statement I'll play you I'm days off and I'll beat you till the point you wouldn't wanna play smash anymore. Or you can find me in Pensacola at zones place getting better with people who actually train. But there my crew too and that's y we're getting better. YOU'VE forgotten your place as far as this smash sh)t is concerned. But ima put you back in it.

P.s dinowulf, and ally you block properly too.
D@mn Rag. Are you about to kill batman?

Top Bottom