• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
cuz we are lazy bums

and this needs to get hyped like to the max. ;/

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I pick Ganon, you pick an inferior character (anyone else) and we will play for one dollar.

and you gotta tell me who you're picking.

:grin:

Vilt

Smash Lord
Alrightly. Get ready for this ****.

Hotel discount should be ready by tomorrow after 4pm. So get ready to call or whatever you gotta do to get a room.

Get registered and get hyped!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Not attending.

But I would like a livestream and/or a **** ton of videos recorded!
That sucks, I was really looking forward to showing your YL my favorite dthrow dthrow dthrow dthrow dthrow dthrow dthrow dthrow dthrow dthrow dthrow dthrow combo after you said you'd wreck me :chuckle:

rhan

Smash Hero
Wasn't going to happen.

But the reason I can't come is because the registration date ends when I got to court and I might get locked that day anyway so what's the point even waiting it out.

Also I haven't heard of anyone giving out rides from SoVA. So tis whatevs.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm not going to continue this because it's pointless. lol

Just saying. Ganon is one of YLink's easiest matchups. ;)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if thats the case, then idk why anyone would play YL.

if a losing matchup is one of the best matchups you've got...that'd be a problem...

thats like a ganon main saying "captain falcon is one of our best matchups!" wouldn't be a good look for us ganon mains...

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm just playing with you since you claimed you could beat me without ever having seen me play lol, friendly trash talk bro, nothing more. Plus we're overdue for some games since you never came to OBX that one time! ;) I wish you could be there so I could meet you.

PS. it's common knowledge that Ganon beats YL, lol. Saying "Yeah but if YL plays campy..." means nothing, camping Ganon is expected. I got no problems with toy boomerangs and cherry bombs :>

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm just playing with you since you claimed you could beat me without ever having seen me play lol, friendly trash talk bro, nothing more. Plus we're overdue for some games since you never came to OBX that one time! ;) I wish you could be there so I could meet you.

PS. it's common knowledge that Ganon beats YL, lol. Saying "Yeah but if YL plays campy..." means nothing, camping Ganon is expected. I got no problems with toy boomerangs and cherry bombs :>
I played and beat you at Jubilee a couple year ago.... When I was Sova's #1 scrub.....

LOL

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I played and beat you at Jubilee a couple year ago.... When I was Sova's #1 scrub.....

LOL
That was my first tournament I've ever been to, and I didn't even enter. I don't even remember playing any links or y. links at the tourney. LOL at claiming to have beat me in a friendly several years ago, you're funny. How does a $10 MM sound next time we're at a tourney? Your confidence is hilarious.

rhan

Smash Hero
No johns. lol

That was my second tourney. First one was out of 17 people.

I'm so confident that I'll bump that to 20. :)

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
No johns? Do you really consider 3 year old friendlies something worth bragging about? I'm still not convinced that I've ever SEEN you, rofl.

This is going to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom