• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
after you click on one thing, hit "continue shopping" and then you can do doubles. they'll both appear on the checkout list.

i know because i just did it about...15 seconds ago.

rhan

Smash Hero
ylink dittos, boy! my ylink is almost as good as he used to be.
LET'S GET IT! (If I'm here)

I played all the YLink's at Pound! I know the matchup more than any other now! :)

i understand the mute thing(becuase it gives waaaaay too much advantage for peach) but why greens? it is totally fair/safe. ;)
Green Greens is just....... AGh. It's ********.... I mainly hate it for blockgaurding and the apples.

lol i never play vs yl. don gimme dat. plus i didn't cg yo ***. im drinking more beers now :)
Haha it's just good old harmless trash talk. Don't take it personal. Even if you would have Chaingrabbed it wouldn't have mattered.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Why is Brawl on Sunday while Brawl+ is sitting pretty on Friday?

That's gonna kill attendance for the game that generally has the largest attendance (if I'm not mistaken). I'm going to have to pass this up the way it's scheduled right now, and I'm pretty sure this is going to be a problem for several other people (Monday classes and Sunday church).

I understand that some people couldn't care less about Brawl (mostly pro-melee people), but that's not an excuse for this.

lord karn

Smash Master
Why is Brawl on Sunday while Brawl+ is sitting pretty on Friday?

That's gonna kill attendance for the game that generally has the largest attendance (if I'm not mistaken). I'm going to have to pass this up the way it's scheduled right now, and I'm pretty sure this is going to be a problem for several other people (Monday classes and Sunday church).

I understand that some people couldn't care less about Brawl (mostly pro-melee people), but that's not an excuse for this.
Wait. . . Isn't friday just as bad for people with school? @__@

lord karn

Smash Master
my chances of attending this are 15%

if I DO attend this, I will most likely not be able to enter due to time constraints.

I don't know if i'd drive 4-5 hours one way just to chill, though.

I'll see y'all at Apex XD!!!
noooooooooo

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Yeah now that I think about it if Brawl is on Sunday and if we don't have a Monday off then I won't be able to attend this, major school johns. I may just come for Melee though and then leave early on Sunday to get back to Greenville

*CT*

Smash Lord
Right now I'm interested in B+ and Brawl, won't be good enough for Melee and if Friday I have classes and Monday is classes, it just sucks. Not entirely sure I'd like this sacrifice. Only time will tell I guess. At least that leaves me Saturday to mess around :p

I guess I have about a month and a half before pre-registration closes, right?

Also really low on money right now, looking for another job.

rhan

Smash Hero
If I'm able to go to this, DJ, I'm always ready to throw some cash down. But as of now I got a less than 3% chance. It'll be better if the date is pushed back a month or two.

lord karn

Smash Master
Not really. You can get classes out of the way on Friday and then head out.

Not to mention there's no Church jones and more people have Friday off than Monday off.
I'd definitely rather attend a tourney on sunday. If you have classes on monday you can get back in time, but you can't necessarily get there in time after classes on friday. Just seems to me like friday would hinder more people than sunday, but both are hindersome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom