• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
Will there be another live stream for this?

And HOW MANY recording setups will be there?

rhan

Smash Hero
Then be cheap like me nukka!

Take a VCR and record them off tapes. Then do whatever you do to get them on Youtube.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys Vilt here. Sorry about updates. Gotta a lot of **** on my plate and no internet in my apt yet so really really really sorry about not bring the info.

This is barely two months away and no one has registered online. NO ONE! Maybe something is wrong with the paypal so if you have paid I'd like to know ASAP.

I understand that Pound 4 was expensive and people need time to recover munnies but with everything I have going on (expenses mainly) I alone cannot reserve the place for HERB. I have a hold on it but that only lasts so long. This has always been a player-fueled tournament and I need everyone's support to make sure this happens.

If I don't have at least 25 people pre-registered by Feb. 13, I have two choices. Either push Herb 3 back a month or cancel it.

The location has been decided and I will be posting that by Friday Next week at the latest.

rhan

Smash Hero
I think I have two guys from my college that want to go to this haha.

Edit: I can bring my VCR if people want me to.
Bring it! I'll need videos to watch when I get out.

Hey guys Vilt here. Sorry about updates. Gotta a lot of **** on my plate and no internet in my apt yet so really really really sorry about not bring the info.

This is barely two months away and no one has registered online. NO ONE! Maybe something is wrong with the paypal so if you have paid I'd like to know ASAP.

I understand that Pound 4 was expensive and people need time to recover munnies but with everything I have going on (expenses mainly) I alone cannot reserve the place for HERB. I have a hold on it but that only lasts so long. This has always been a player-fueled tournament and I need everyone's support to make sure this happens.

If I don't have at least 25 people pre-registered by Feb. 13, I have two choices. Either push Herb 3 back a month or cancel it.

The location has been decided and I will be posting that by Friday Next week at the latest.
If it gets pushed back I'll have a better chance on attending.

It's not set in stone yet but I'm pretty much going to Juvie/Jail for 30 days starting when I go back to court the 19th of March.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Me and my crew alone is already about 5 people. So we can make this thing happen! Lol...20 more peeps can register I believe. =P

NisP

Smash Journeyman
YAY! <3

Yea. Vilt started writing something about the door fee. Then he stopped and said it was complicated so he will tackle it later.

I don't see why not. That's what we have always done.

ATTENTION:

me: I'm using the new stage list and striking at SOS....HERB should too...>< No matter how ******** it is.

Charlie: Why!? ; ;

me: Well...everyone was like...really pissed...and it's kind of crappy not to help PP be prepared for the new list, ya know? :/ Stacks and HERB are the only tournies not using it...

Charlie: Change it then. ; ; You just killed Japes. Remember that.

me: ;_; Please don't remind me.......

Charlie: I'm making you a special shirt. To remind you all the time.

me: ;___;

rhan

Smash Hero
Stage striking..... ewwwwww....

I'll only support that if we keep the older stage list... Minus Mute and Greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom