• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help some (more) if you wish (SMASH IS LOSING AGAIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Doesn't matter, were gonna lose against Halo CE either way, even with this many people from Smashboards......Oh well, 2nd isn't bad. I actually forgot MLG got rid of smash so i was gonna enter the next one in Florida, later this year i presume, but then this happened and I lol'd at everyone *****ing

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
After seeing accusations of people making more than one account to vote...

Can I ask that you at least maintain the integrity of the poll to the extent where one person votes only ONCE?

Zodiac

Smash Master
After seeing accusations of people making more than one account to vote...

Can I ask that you at least maintain the integrity of the poll to the extent where one person votes only ONCE?
The problem is, your just assuming that people are creating multiple accounts just to vote multiple times. I for one, vote once and only once. Anyway, I joined the mlg forums some time ago.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yea, I encourage partcipation but don't create more than one account. We should win this "legitly" so to speak. Keep garnering support guys!

tshahi10

Smash Ace
Smash in the lead 138-135
MORE help needed. we need to win by 007 votes for irony

Raistlin

Smash Lord
139 - 137 in favor of Smash now, **** it's close.

And if any of the MLG people see this post, know that just because I don't post in the forums doesn't mean I'm not part of MLG. I visit the site almost everyday looking for new content, and have watched plenty of Halo 2 and Smash vids, because high-level Halo 2 is just some of the coolest stuff to watch. I even watched the last MLG event live even though it was Smash-less.

Binx

Smash Master
Wow this is rediculous I cant beleive they found so many people to vote for 007, thats just crazy talk. Oh well they will run out of people eventually. Keep telling your friends about the poll.

D0M3

Smash Rookie
smash is amazing but everyone who works for MLG loves halo1. all they do in the offices is play halo1 chillout 2v2's. good luck smash.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just voted for smash vs goldeneye and we were only losing by 5 votes...come on people!

tshahi10

Smash Ace
i used 4 comps/wii/sisters wii/ ds/ dslite/laptop/laptop/laptop/psp
We are still losing

tshahi10

Smash Ace
-slaps tshahi10- NO U! If we win I want it to be fair...Dont go using multiple accounts cause thats just cheating and gay...
I f you said that on the mlg boards, you would be slapped.
*runs off to help friends make accounts*

K1T3

Smash Lord
voted in other poll yesterday =) OoT is losing =(
Same can be said the other way too tough cause obviouly most of the people that voted GE didn't vote int he other poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom