• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
How about no.

Anyways, once Shulk gets confirmed, you guys know the drill. And I will, as you guys will go nuts over him. Understandably, no less.
Oh no, I was just quoting the video. I'm not writing anymore fanfiction.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
How about no.

Anyways, once Shulk gets confirmed, you guys know the drill. And I will, as you guys will go nuts over him. Understandably, no less.
No need to worry I'm not writing any fanfiction. Never was any good that them anyway.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It's funny, because I haven't even played PSAS, but I quote Polygon Man all the time. I honestly thought it was a great idea to make him the final boss with his being a rejected PlayStation mascot.
It was a good game, just a big ol' advertisement.
If they would have picked better characters and not used the "new" Dante and Heihachi.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Suddenly, this became the Playstation All-stars general discussion thread.
DITTSON.gif

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I come back to PSAS talk what the hell y'all this is shulk yo

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Considering it likely drew out Fiora and Melia was a feat in itself, but though we are attracting even a larger crowd.

To try to put us back on topic, what has to be Shulk's taunts in the game?
"Piece of cake!" I would spam that like crazy.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Considering it likely drew out Fiora and Melia was a feat in itself, but though we are attracting even a larger crowd.

I would be shocked if one was not this is the power of the monado

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Why on earth am I seeing Duckson's head everywhere and on a Ditto.

Lets get even more specific: What Poses Does Shulk have to be in when he makes his most desired taunts?
Raising his fist or the Monado. Which he does too many times for it to not go unnoticed.

Last edited:

Melia

Smash Cadet
I just happen to have an in with a certain old man named Gorman. I buy him a drink, he gives me a pup. Stupid fellow, but a good one.

If it convinces you, then I'll show a picture of one of them...

NO!!! Free those innocent beings at once, you foul loathsome excuse for a Hom!

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I just went over to the ridley thread and it is getting kind of sad alot of them are starting to give up I still think he is better as a boss but it is sad seeing real fans giving up on a character

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

This's the power of the Monado, spin the Monado or something.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I just went over to the ridley thread and it is getting kind of sad alot of them are starting to give up I still think he is better as a boss but it is sad seeing real fans giving up on a character
Oh thank god that is not us, that will be terrible to think that Shulk is not playable.

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
Lets get even more specific: What Poses Does Shulk have to be in when he makes his most desired taunts?
-Raises Monado above head: "Behold the Power of the Monado!"
-Eyes glow blue: "I...I'm seeing something." (Note: cosmetic, not actually having a vision)
Victory pose: Stabs Monado into ground, mirroring title screen: "The future doesn't belong to you!"

Fiora

Smash Rookie

I'll give him a sandwich. But he better notice the herbs I put in it, he has no sense of taste.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
-Raises Monado above head: "Behold the Power of the Monado!"
-Eyes glow blue: "I...I'm seeing something." (Note: cosmetic, not actually having a vision)
Victory pose: Stabs Monado into ground, mirroring title screen: "The future doesn't belong to you!"
That last one need to change a little bit, getting a Ike vibe from it.

Last edited:

Melia

Smash Cadet
I'll give him a sandwich. But he better notice the herbs I put in it, he has no sense of taste.
If he has no sense of taste, then he won't notice the herbs. If he doesn't notice the herbs, I don't see why its necessary to bring him a sandwich.

You can just go relax and I'll go give him a big gear from a mechon I killed...
I could get him out of the lab. He'll be at Outlook Park before he knows it.
You may not want to go to the lab, Reyn might be there and he might start messing with the Monado. He can't hurt you, of course, but Shulk might not have much concern for your safety and it might get awkward. You're better off just taking a walk.

Last edited:

Fiora

Smash Rookie
If he has no sense of taste, then he won't notice the herbs. If he doesn't notice the herbs, I don't see why its necessary to bring him a sandwich.

You can just go relax and I'll go give him a big gear from a mechon I killed...
I suppose we'll have to see what Shulk likes more...

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I keep trying to hold off whenever chuggaaconroy posts up a video. I always tell myself: Wait for a while! Go play your 3DS or something!

...I caved after five minutes. I have no patience whatsoever. *sigh*

Edit: I'll have one of your sandwiches, Fiora. Shulk has no sense of appreciation for yummy sandwiches. Or something. Just...play along.:facepalm:

Last edited:

Melia

Smash Cadet
Never!

...That's a bit harsh, considering they are MY dobercorgies. I even named them! This one is Monado, this one is Fool, and this one is Pathetic.

...I mean, you'll never see them free! HAHAHAHA!!!
@ Fiora Fiora , may we take set our differences aside in this love triangle for a second and-

I mean, may I request your help in rescuing the Dobercorgis from @ Mumkhar Mumkhar ?

Last edited:

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Never!

...That's a bit harsh, considering they are MY dobercorgies. I even named them! This one is Monado, this one is Fool, and this one is Pathetic.

...I mean, you'll never see them free! HAHAHAHA!!!
... I'll never be able to take Mumkhar seriously again after this thread. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom