• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunban

Smash Journeyman
God, I just remember how much I love this cutscene:
SPOILERS: Do not watch unless you have completed the events at Valak Mountain

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I've been playing Xenoblade for most of the day, and while I'm still not too far in the game (I only just recruited Melia), Sharla has already tried to axe Shulk off. I got a vision of an attack that would kill Shulk unless I avoided it, so I used Shadow Eye to decrease Shulk's aggro so that he'd live. Target of the attack changes to Sharla, and she uses Covert Stance, and target changes back to Shulk. -___-
Dunban did manage to become the target eventually, but seriously Sharla, why do you want to kill Shulk?
Sharla knows she has no chance of being playable in Smash Bros, so she's going to knock off her competition one by one.

Watch your back!

Last edited:

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Episode 32 of the Chuggaaconroy Xenoblade Chronicles LP is now online!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*looks at all the Xenoblade characters posting in this thread*

"I consider this [thread] a role playing game. Today you'll be playing the part of the piñata."

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
You know, with all this shipping talk going on I'm a bit disappointed this one hasn't come up.

Monado X Master Sword.

Anyone?

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
Y'Know, knowing how much Sakurai loves spoilers part of me wouldn't be surprised if Xenoblade's stage is
The Inside of the Bionis

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Shulk has blue eyes! 18 other confirmed characters have blue eyes! Shulk can't be in!
Actually I counted 15... Lucina, Ike, Charizard, Yoshi, Zero Suit Samus, Samus, Zelda, Rosalina, Marth, Peach, Luigi, Mario, Mega Man, Link, and Pit.

Green eyes are pretty underrepresented.

...Fiora confirmed?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Actually I counted 15... Lucina, Ike, Charizard, Yoshi, Zero Suit Samus, Samus, Zelda, Rosalina, Marth, Peach, Luigi, Mario, Mega Man, Link, and Pit.

...Fiora confirmed?
You Forgot Little Mac, I think nintendo really love people with blue eyes.

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX

...Fiora confirmed?
I counted 17 (18 with Samus; of course her eye color is blue, you just can't see it becasue of the helmet) blue eyes, 4 brown eyes (wat), 3 green eyes, 3 red eyes and one pink-eyed. And 9 that either have no eye colors or have their eyes concealed (8 without Samus).
Burn it. Burn the fic.
Unless its a Shulk x Melia fic, that's fine.
Het is ew though.

Last edited:

Melia

Smash Cadet
I counted 17 (18 with Samus; of course her eye color is blue, you just can't see it becasue of the helmet) blue eyes, 4 brown eyes (wat), 3 green eyes, 3 red eyes and one pink-eyed. And 9 that either have no eye colors or have their eyes concealed (8 without Samus).
Het is ew though.
Was that really necessary?
Never, Shulk X Hades Forever!!!
Wait, i have even more competition? Maybe Fiora and this "Hades" will take each other out...

But then I'd miss Fiora. Darn you Fiora you wonderful person!

Last edited:

Mumkhar

Smash Rookie
I feel the ether flowing through me. Mumkhar, witness my true power. Feel darkness blacker than midnight. Mind Blast!
Wait! Hold it, little miss! You don't want to be attacking me! If you do, then you'll hit all these precious dobercorgis I happen to have in my possession.:demon:

Last edited:

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Wait! Hold it, little miss! You don't want to be attacking me! If you do, then you'll hit all these precious dobercogis I happen to have in my possession.:demon:
NO! NOT THE DOBERCORGIS! I really don't care about them

Anyway, anybody got any ideas for Shulk's customizable moves for when he gets in? I'm not expecting a full on Palutena with alternate moves, but what alterations could you see happening to like his Monado arts?

Last edited:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
man guys shulk will never be in he has a sword, he is blond, he's animus, he is 18, and he has blue eyes

meanwhile ridely is a flying monster never used in nintendo even though theirs ****ING chardzard but hey ridley woo!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Actually, by extension it's Zanza x Fi.

I thought it might be Alvis x Fi.

I was kind of confused about who or what was supposed to be the Monado at the end of the game...

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
*looks at all the Xenoblade characters posting in this thread*

"I consider this [thread] a role playing game. Today you'll be playing the part of the piñata."
Am I the only one who got the PlayStation All-Stars reference?
Yes?
....Oh....OK.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who got the PlayStation All-Stars reference?
Yes?
....Oh....OK.
It's funny, because I haven't even played PSAS, but I quote Polygon Man all the time. I honestly thought it was a great idea to make him the final boss with his being a rejected PlayStation mascot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom